Macattack 1's combatant grading system

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
In this format, he seems to have fixed the tiering with the higher numbers being the more powerful characters, but I'm unsure on his placing on a lot of his characters.

Don't get me wrong, he's better than...well...some other versus series creators, but some of the placements have sparked debate in the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0_hUvS6eRM

Thoughts? He did ok.

CuckedCurry

TheNuisanceBird
Based on what? Gillard placed Dooku and Maul as 8's and the ranking videos are working within that tier system.

CuckedCurry

Jaggarath
Why would he put Anakin as a seven when Anakin's officially listed as a nine.

TULAKHORDFAN666
I do not even have to take part in watching what the clown says, the buffoon, to know that it's full. These phases of power are a false paradigm, unaware of the effects of such deceptions, one who can forget that these animals are always dependent on the re-activation of their power at any time.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Jaggarath

Jensaarai1 also has Anakin at a 7.
Coincidence?

Underachiever59
So, I just watched the video, and I do agree that some rankings are a little weird. But you also have to remember, this guy's rankimgs are different from Gillard's, because Gillard's ranking just covered lightsaber skill. This list took into account Force powers, strategy, and other factors. So, for example, Anakin is definitely a high 8-low 9 in lightsaber skill. But because of how rarely he employs his Force powers in combat, and how often he appears to be on the losing end against strictly inferior foes (Savage Opress, for example), he got bumped down. That makes sense to me.

Jaggarath

TheNuisanceBird

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Jaggarath

I was wondering that too. Same with Kenobi.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Jensaarai1 also has Anakin at a 7.
Coincidence?

Oh don't remind me. Their tiering with Plo Koon and Shaak Ti.......

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I was wondering that too. Same with Kenobi.

Kenobi is a 8

TheNuisanceBird
Kenobi is a 8

Yeah and not a 7. AOTC Kenobi is.

Still have no idea how some people think that Shaak Ti could take ROTS Kenobi. Or Anakin lol

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Yeah and not a 7. AOTC Kenobi is.

Still have no idea how some people think that Shaak Ti could take ROTS Kenobi. Or Anakin lol

It could be argued Drallig>Ti since he was stated as the most skilled Jedi in the Jedi Temple at the time of Order 66 lol

TheNuisanceBird
It could be argued Drallig>Ti since he was stated as the most skilled Jedi in the Jedi Temple at the time of Order 66 lol

Realistically that's probably the case. How different things would be if we got Anakin steamrolling Shaak Ti on screen in the Temple. That would've been great.

Underachiever59
Just something I want to toss out here. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels for the Wii has dialogue stating that Plo Koon is one of the only Jedi to have ever bested Yoda in a duel. Kind of bumps Plo Koon up pretty high in my point of view. Easily an 8.

One Big Mob
That would change how we look at using Plo Koon units to figure out how powerful someone is, that's for sure.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Underachiever59
Just something I want to toss out here. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels for the Wii has dialogue stating that Plo Koon is one of the only Jedi to have ever bested Yoda in a duel. Kind of bumps Plo Koon up pretty high in my point of view. Easily an 8.

Is there an audio of it? May have been thrown in there for Filoni's sake. Either way it doesn't make much sense.

The game also has Obi-Wan saying he's bested Mace in sparring and this is early TCW Kenobi so it may have happened pre-AOTC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.