I have no idea, that is why I want to see what you people say.
He's somewhat below Yoda, Mace, Sidious, Anakin, but magnitudes above any other character that came to live before 25 ABY.
Among characters that lived later and could learn on the experiences of the New Jedi Order, it's different, dependent on the starting distance and the specific character. Those that could command Lightning/AE/ground manipulation powerful enough, and are fast enough to prevent Shimrra from dodging it (he's within Mace's tier of speed, so just having the power to send Lightning at him isn't cutting it), may win despite losing in sabers only. I could see Krayt pulling it off.
Otherwise, there isn't a large amount of non-entity characters that can beat him. These would include:
- Onimi obviously,
- Luke Skywalker,
- Anakin Skywalker - debatable given he would be caught off-guard by nearly everything about the Vongs, would prolly lose if this was his first contact with Vongs,
- Mace Windu - same as with Anakin,
- Darth Krayt maybe,
- Darth Plagueis maybe - but i severely doubt that given his 0 experience against Vongs,
- UnuThul, maybe maybe, going by NJO's experiences etc,
- Jacen Solo in his prime by a really, really thin chance.
Copyright 1999-2022 KillerMovies.