Justice League vs Xmen (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Everyone here is stripped of their powers. Which team wins in a H2H fight?

Xmen

Cyclops
Storm
Colossus
Rogue

vs

Superman
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Hal

StiltmanFTW
X-Men, of course.

StiltmanFTW
Diana is the only one that matters and Ororo gives her a rosebutt.

riv6672
Supes over Cyke
Aquaman over Storm
Wonder Woman over Colossus

Even if Rogue beats Hal (debatable), the DC team still wins, overall.

DarkSaint85
JL have the stats advantage on average.
X-Men have the skills advantage on average.

JL have the star player in terms of skills (WW).
X-Men have the star player in terms of stats (Piotr).

Overall, the skills advantage is not enough to overcome the stats advantage (we're hardly talking about KK level skills here).

riv6672

DarkSaint85
Of the X-Men, I'd put Storm and Cyke top of their class. WW is def more skilled than either of them, and depending on which showings you use,so is Superman (i.e. his high skill showings are more impressive than theirs).

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
JL have the stats advantage on average.
X-Men have the skills advantage on average.

JL have the star player in terms of skills (WW).
X-Men have the star player in terms of stats (Piotr).

Overall, the skills advantage is not enough to overcome the stats advantage (we're hardly talking about KK level skills here).

You think so?

Hal caught Batman with a sucker punch. He must have incredible skills, to pull that off.

Plus he beat Guy in a brawl, who admitted to using his ring to alter his stats over the years.

Superman, he beat Kobra in hand-to-hand, one of DC's upper martial artists (Mr. Terrific had something like 20 Black belts, and he was only just barely edging him out.)

And Aquaman... Him I'm not sure of. He sure seemed even with Wonder Woman in Flashpoint. Granted, different timeline, but for all the changes, many things seemed similar. Can't imagine Aquaman and Wonder Woman's entire origin and training was altered.

And I'm sure Batman taught him, same as anyone in the League.

On the other team, Scott lost handily to Shen Kuei, Colossus is no Ben Grim, and Rogue never looked particularly impressive in h2h against Gladiator and the like, as Wonder Woman has Superman.

I low ball, of course. I'm 100% certain you can pull out skill feats for all four, my point is team JLA isn't too shabby on that front...

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Diana is the only one that matters and Ororo gives her a rosebutt.

Logan was going easy on her. He likes her, and doesn't have a thing to prove.

You know better then anyone, he's way more softhearted the he lets on. smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Logan was going easy on her. He likes her, and doesn't have a thing to prove.

You know better then anyone, he's way more softhearted the he lets on. smile

She has plenty of other feats.

DC turds don't stand a chance here.

riv6672

cdtm
I'd like to see them, too. I've heard things over the years, about Psiboobs and Scott having skills, and others..

Even if it's only showing up Cap and Logan, who I rate highly, but certainly not as high as Val Armor (Or even Shang Chi or Cassandra Cain), it's always good to see a new pool of martial artists.

I do know Fantomex is up there.. Not sure if he's really a mutant.

DarkSaint85
You think so?

Hal caught Batman with a sucker punch. He must have incredible skills, to pull that off.

Plus he beat Guy in a brawl, who admitted to using his ring to alter his stats over the years.

Superman, he beat Kobra in hand-to-hand, one of DC's upper martial artists (Mr. Terrific had something like 20 Black belts, and he was only just barely edging him out.)

And Aquaman... Him I'm not sure of. He sure seemed even with Wonder Woman in Flashpoint. Granted, different timeline, but for all the changes, many things seemed similar. Can't imagine Aquaman and Wonder Woman's entire origin and training was altered.

And I'm sure Batman taught him, same as anyone in the League.

On the other team, Scott lost handily to Shen Kuei, Colossus is no Ben Grim, and Rogue never looked particularly impressive in h2h against Gladiator and the like, as Wonder Woman has Superman.

I low ball, of course. I'm 100% certain you can pull out skill feats for all four, my point is team JLA isn't too shabby on that front...

I agree, hence the skill advantage not being enough to counteract the clear stat advantage.

Sin I AM
Team DC. Although Scott and Ororo make them work for it. Piotr is a non factor as is Rogue

lft4ded
I'm team DC. They have the stat and skill advantage in my book.

2 guys and 2 girls vs 3 guys and 1 girl. Just an 'on average guys are tougher than girls.

cdtm
And here's the proof:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/109071/3612593-8827817917-30918.jpg. evil face

-Pr-
X-Men, but it's close.

Flyattractor
Put in Real World Physics and DC Wins Cause they have only 1 Weak Female on their team to Marvel's Handicap of having 2. That and DC got more Real Style Training in their Lives when compared to the X's Hologram Video Game training in the Danger Room.

DC Wins.

lft4ded
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Put in Real World Physics and DC Wins Cause they have only 1 Weak Female on their team to Marvel's Handicap of having 2. That and DC got more Real Style Training in their Lives when compared to the X's Hologram Video Game training in the Danger Room.

DC Wins.

I wouldn't say all that! confused Diana is still a freaking Amazon and Ororo lived that street life both at home and in the sewers with the Morlocks. I don't think either of them are weak. I think Diana is stronger than Ororo though and far more skilled. big grin

Flyattractor
Colossus Vs Superman might be a fun Dork Fight to watch.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor

DC Wins.

The holograms came later. They did plenty of training in the death-trap version of the room, several hours a day, five days a week.

It's a close fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
The holograms came later. They did plenty of training in the death-trap version of the room, several hours a day, five days a week.

It's a close fight.

I agree.

It's a very close fight, where dc stomps , easily. thumb up

-Pr-
See, I'm not sure how I feel, the more I think about it.

Aquaman and Rogue are the weakest of their teams, and while the X-Men are supposed to all be solid martial artists, the JL have more on-panel feats. Diana is obviously considered the best fighter out of everyone, so she might be the deciding factor.

StyleTime
I'd like to see them, too. I've heard things over the years, about Psiboobs and Scott having skills, and others..

Even if it's only showing up Cap and Logan, who I rate highly, but certainly not as high as Val Armor (Or even Shang Chi or Cassandra Cain), it's always good to see a new pool of martial artists.

I do know Fantomex is up there.. Not sure if he's really a mutant.
Fantomex isn't "up there". He has next to zero h2h feats with mostly losses to his name. Even against Karnak...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.