Hercules, Ares & Jane Thor vs. Wonder Woman, Big Barda & Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

deathslash
Cool fight. Team two takes it almost every time. Their weapons are just too much.

Senor Cage
Team 2 every time. Wonder Woman just got a huge push, much more than Jane Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Wonder Woman just got a huge push, much more than Jane Thor.

What happened? Did she become a man?

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What happened? Did she become a man?
He said upgrade, not nerf.

One Big Mob
That actually makes me wonder if they would actually throw in a line that WW was weaker if she ever got turned into a man

leonidas
zop with the zing. thumb up

anyway, tbh ares is the weak link here. i'd take barda over him every time. herc's lack of weapons and mobility is also a decided disadvantage. team 2 wins practically every time unless jane unleashes mother storm....

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
He said upgrade, not nerf.

thumb up

She basically banished a being that owned the Justice League Dark (Zatanna, Swamp Thing, Constantine, etc...).

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
zop with the zing. thumb up

anyway, tbh ares is the weak link here. i'd take barda over him every time. herc's lack of weapons and mobility is also a decided disadvantage. team 2 wins practically every time unless jane unleashes mother storm.... as far as strength goes, yeah he's decidedly weaker than the rest. With that said, his skill and his axe would be a problem for any of them.

Herc still has his mace and regularly carries other weapons these days.Originally posted by Senor Cage
thumb up

She basically banished a being that owned the Justice League Dark (Zatanna, Swamp Thing, Constantine, etc...). ...you seem to think that every one time showing that's a high for a character is their average. ......

Senor Cage
Uhh, no. I'm just using the current incarnation. She's tapping into a hidden power that was placed in by Hectate. It's by no means an average. With that power, she can probably solo.

AbelAnderson
Orion had tanked a solar system blowing up in Hal Jordan and the Green Lanterns, and not to mention he's more or less Superman's equal at base level.
Orion should take this on his own, given how useless and irrelevant Jane Thor and Ares are, adding the rest is overkill.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by AbelAnderson
Orion had tanked a solar system blowing up in Hal Jordan and the Green Lanterns, and not to mention he's more or less Superman's equal at base level.
Orion should take this on his own, given how useless and irrelevant Jane Thor and Ares are, adding the rest is overkill.

Jane is the most powerful member on her team with the ability to open up a galaxy sized mother storm that the other team can't handle.

That being said..DC team wins 8/10. Unless Jane opens up with her strongest attack she's gonna quickly be by herself fighting two people as powerful (if not more so in some aspects) as herself and its not going to go well for her.

Barda and Ares will be non factors in the outcome. And Herc lacks the versatility and abilities of the rest. Orion and Wonder woman are arguably some of the heaviest hitters in DC. Switch Ares out with a Surfer/Hyperion/Glads/Quasar/Hulk and we gotta fight.

Senor Cage
WW is about to fight the JLD with her new amp. big grin

https://i.imgur.com/C0XGNXo.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
WW is about to fight the JLD with her new amp. big grin

https://i.imgur.com/C0XGNXo.jpg

Terrific, now DC is doing a Rob Liefeld by copying and pasting Zealot unto Wonder Woman.

leonidas
Originally posted by deathslash
.you seem to think that every one time showing that's a high for a character is their average. ......

laughing out loud

have you met prep?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
Terrific, now DC is doing a Rob Liefeld by copying and pasting Zealot unto Wonder Woman.

Roby will be doing a huge X-Men crossover next year. Be ready!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.