Punisher vs Wonder Woman (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wonder Woman is powerless and Punisher doesnt have any weapons.

Go!!!

riv6672
Probably...Cyclops. confused

carver9
Gotcha. Anyone else.

deathslash
Punisher all day. Diana is a great fighter by the standards of heralds, but against someone like Frank, she dies.

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
Gotcha. Anyone else.
^^^Usually its me saying that. stick out tongue

OT, i agree w. deathslash.

-Pr-
Punisher.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Punisher has the better damage soak. Diana is more skilled. Probably Diana 6/10

SquallX

Magnon
Diana wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Punisher.

thumb up

-Pr-

cdtm

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's the problem though, isn't it: How a character should be written as opposed to how they are. Diana, as a herald, is a big fish in a very small pond. A herald with legit fighting skill rather than just being a good brawler is a relative rarity, but take away her powers and make her Human level.

Where is she now? Batman level? I wouldn't think so. Canary? Barbara Batgirl?

Frank, whether PIS/CIS or not, has held his own against some of Marvel's best fighters, though again, how he should be written and how he IS written are things that are going to come in to it too.

Where was Herc?

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Where was Herc?

He's one of the rare ones. Him, Thor, Superman, Diana; people like that are heavily outnumbered by the people that are good scrappers but not technically or especially skilled fighters.

StiltmanFTW
Bullseye jobs all the time. Someone who could force Matt into the hospital in straight h2h, shouldn't be losing brawls to Frank.

And I do like Punisher.

You don't.

Frank gave Daredevil hell several times.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You don't.

Frank gave Daredevil hell several times.

Because he preps against him. Ultrasonics, other gimmicks.

He absolutely could SHOOT him. He's shot his stick out of mid air, inch's from his face, so I don't consider tagging Matt and Spidey with trancs and rubber bullets as PIS.

But a straight brawl? Only thing he should be good at there, is acting as a punching bag (Yes, I acknowledge Frank is almost superhumanly tough..)

StiltmanFTW
Because he preps against him. Ultrasonics, other gimmicks.

He absolutely could SHOOT him. He's shot his stick out of mid air, so I don't consider tagging Matt and Spidey with trancs and rubber bullets as PIS.

But a straight brawl? Only thing he should be good at there, is acting as a punching bag (Yes, I acknowledge Frank is almost superhumanly tough..)

No, you're thinking of f*cking Ennis. They had half a dozen of other fights.

Frank is like a rock. A rock that knows a f*ckton of martial arts.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, you're thinking of f*cking Ennis. They had half a dozen of other fights.

Frank is like a rock. A rock that knows a f*ckton of martial arts.

Any series you"d recommend to see that?

I haven't read much pre-Ennis 90's stuff, but I hear they're pretty bad..

StiltmanFTW
Any series you"d recommend to see that?

I haven't read much pre-Ennis 90's stuff, but I hear they're pretty bad..

Daredevil vs. Punisher. Mini.

And various arcs from both of their solo titles...

Ennis has neglected Frank's h2h skill, but keep in mind he still dislocated both of Matt's arms in one encounter when he had to rely on nothing but his physical prowess, lol.

deathslash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.