Reassemble the moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Who can reassemble the moon like this as Superman did but either as fast or faster? Any and all powers can be used for the characters.

https://i.postimg.cc/DfjfVd2T/image.jpg

Magneto
Thor
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Silver Surfer
Dr Strange
Green Lantern (Alan Scott) (Pre Flashpoint)
Thanos

Go!

One Big Mob
Colossus

Sin I AM
Magneto and thanos are the only ones who cant. Everyone else can with varying degrees of difficulty. It's probably easiest for the mage though.

Magnon
None of them can do it as fast or faster than Superman. Supes is in a league of his own, here.

Senor Cage
None.

Damborgson
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Colossus

Ares

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Magnon
None of them can do it as fast or faster than Superman. Supes is in a league of his own, here.
You don't think strange can fix the moon as fast as supes? He's done better

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ares Ares got killed by Thanos with the HOTU. HOTU was only a fraction of God's power. He can't beat Colossus recreate the moon.

krisblaze
Magneto - Could pull them together, gather the pieces, but not reassemble.
Thor - Could maybe contain the pieces, but not reassemble it.
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) -
Silver Surfer - Matter manipulation
Dr Strange - Could maybe do a localized time reversal?
Green Lantern (Alan Scott) (Pre Flashpoint)
Thanos - Matter manipulation

Putinbot1
None of them can physically re-assemble it and I'm assuming he put all the pieces back in the right places and it's mass was the same.It probably has the same topography.

DarkSaint85
Imagine the largest jigsaw you've ever done.

Now imagine the pieces are spread all over your city.

You don't actually know how many pieces are there.

You don't have a guide to putting it back together, just a fuzzy picture/memory. There might be a good picture somewhere of sufficient detail, but you'll have to find it first.

All the pieces have the same colour.

The pieces can be any shape or size.

And it's in 3D.

Eternal Idol
Colossus
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ares
Ares got killed by Thanos with the HOTU. HOTU was only a fraction of God's power. He can't beat Colossus recreate the moon.
laughing out loud

Eternal Idol
It's impressive as speed, coordination, and focus feats, but it doesn't make any goddamned sense. What held the moon together after he gathered all of the pieces and particles and fit them all together? Was that ever explained?

Bentley
I still don't understand how Ares vs Colossus became such an epic thread.

DarkSaint85
Carver,Rage, Bran and I combined our wills. Even abhi chipped in. With momentum like that, it's hard to stand against. Like one of those fatbergs which clog sewers up.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
It's impressive as speed, coordination, and focus feats, but it doesn't make any goddamned sense. What held the moon together after he gathered all of the pieces and particles and fit them all together? Was that ever explained? The same thing that holds every large astrological body together. Gravity.

All Superman would have to do is bring all the pieces back together and gravity would hold it together. He'd have to do it quickly enough for it to be near-simultaneous which is what makes the feat so crazy though, I believe.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
It's impressive as speed, coordination, and focus feats, but it doesn't make any goddamned sense. What held the moon together after he gathered all of the pieces and particles and fit them all together? Was that ever explained?

It happened over the span of a microsecond or something probably.

carver9
What happened before and after that panel? Was it a dream? Did someone help Superman? Was he amped?

carver9
Originally posted by krisblaze
It happened over the span of a microsecond or something probably.

It couldnt have because we see him talking while doing it and the moon still wasnt intact. Anyways, can someone answer the question above?

DarkSaint85
Have you read it yet? I am only asking because you said you were going to read it (and I'm not being a dick about it).

But to answer the question, to the best of my knowledge, no, it's not a dream, he's on his own, he stops to fight some creatures which drain solar energy right after that scene.

Magnon
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You don't think strange can fix the moon as fast as supes? He's done better
If he hasn't prepped for it in advance, no, I don't think Strange could do it. Besides, he's weaker now than in his classic sorcerer supreme days (imho).

xJLxKing
A few of them can do it, Hal, SS, Alan, maybe thanos given a few centuries, but no one is anyone doing it in the same time frame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.