Applying to Work at Disney, Universal, and Sea World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Christina B
I want to be a custodian. There is a job fair here soon, and I already live here, with my parents. It seems easy to get a job, as far as looks go.

I just went shopping and got stuff for the interview, outfit, etc.

I haven't worked much, once for a school uniform store.. I don't want to stand and be indoors and just with co-workers for a long time. I want to be in the park doing something. They do have things like research jobs, now, which I would have liked before.

I was a music major and switched from piano/organ/voice to violin. I want enough money and better credit to move to Germany someday for classical music. I want to watch an orchestra I wish I could be in, which I follow online.

What do you think?

walshy
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours

Christina B
Originally posted by walshy
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours Thanks! I'm very happy! evil face

quanchi112
Kurk?

Christina B
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kurk? I am not he.

quanchi112
Disney would never hire him.

Nuke Nixon
Sure go work for the Corporate Mouse and be a soulless minion or find a company that's actually worth working for.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Disney would never hire him. Shes a newer-ish person that posts every so often.

Anyway, Christina, I'd say according to your credentials that a minor job at disney wouldn't be good for you, you're overqualified to be a clerk of any kind.

Nuke Nixon
Probably still has a conscience too, that won't help at all.

Morning_Glory
Why would you want to work there???

If you majored in music then you could teach it or find some job in that field that would be bettee than being a custodian. Can you imagine cleaning the bathrooms at Disney sick

Nuke Nixon
Teach little kids music appreciation, that was one of my favorite classes in grade school.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.