Stupendous Wave Palpatine Terrified of Dooku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
According to Stupendous Wave Sidious was terrified of Dooku after he battle with Yoda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs5wnaGGupA&index=3&list=LL6GFJs42d53aTaWwByrZ_0A&t=2s

NewGuy01
why the **** are people making threads about stupendous wave here? anyone who actually watches that garbage should be permabanned

juggernaut74
A better question. Where does this guy get his intel?

victreebelvictr

NewGuy01
Originally posted by juggernaut74
A better question. Where does this guy get his intel?

probably from us and wookipedia

Galan007
Originally posted by NewGuy01
why the **** are people making threads about stupendous wave here? anyone who actually watches that garbage should be permabanned This.

SW is clearly an ill-informed fool. Thinking about closing all these threads, tbh. mmm

juggernaut74
I just want to know where he gets his information.

He don't ever cite any sources but the guy has a shit ton of followers for some odd reason.

One Big Mob
Much like comic vs fans, the autists here actually know a ****ing lot more than the average fan, because they have to know because someone might run up on them one day and knock them out of the top spot. These people are not the intended audience.

What Stupendous Wave is, is the poster you see making up the wildest shit in threads and gets his ass throttled by everyone. That is his level of knowledge. You see it all the time. The difference is that he decided to take it to Youtube and flaunt all the stuff that's headcanon to him as real proof. So he widens his audience to a level where someone can't interrupt him mid post and call him a stupid phaggot. Some people with passing knowledge on Star Wars sees this and spreads it around and suddenly he has a fanbase. A sweet succulent fanbase. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he's not, but as long as he can kind of convince people, that's all they need. The people who know are vastly outweighed by the people who don't.

Basically he's worthless to anyone here and an obvious liar. That goes for any fandom. If you have to watch videos of people explaining shit to you, you probably aren't getting the real story.

If AP for example put out some well produced videos and spoke well, he could convince millions of kids that Exar Kun is the toughest guy in Star Wars. And keep in mind, AP knows a lot more about Star Wars than Stupendous Wave. So that's the level you're dealing with.

The blind leading the blind.

juggernaut74
He's got almost 1 million subscribers and the sad part is he's making money on top of it.

One Big Mob
Yeah, don't be linking his shit around then.

He's making tons of money off casual fans and idiots who watch his videos. And his baity titles where someone watches a video, says "Hey wait a second", and then reposts it on a forum for everyone else to see how idiotic he is for making money off your outrage.

He's shit, who cares? Every fandom has retards. All Spider-Man fans like incest and beastiality for example... and that's just the average. The fans actually get worse than that if you can believe it.
If he were on the forum he'd be relevant to the forum. As it stands now, he's just another bozo with a stage.

juggernaut74
I was just wondering where he get his info. In this video he says that Dooku is basically better than Maul but as far from I've read/watched I don't recall that being said.

Jmanghan
Dooku could train for over 100 years and still not be on Sidious' level.

It's just not a gap that can be crossed.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by NewGuy01
why the **** are people making threads about stupendous wave here? anyone who actually watches that garbage should be permabanned

Even the Bane x Sidious threads from 2006 are more legit than his videos lmao

victreebelvictr
The videos make sense at times, but mostly not.

I believe he gets most of his followers by making the characters he talks about sound extremely powerful or the theories he discusses more interesting than they really are.

Darth Thor

He don't ever cite any sources but the guy has a shit ton of followers for some odd reason.

So does Fox News.

People love to watch BS talk.

Freedon Nadd

It's Wookieepedia, bro. That's the same source Star Wars Theory uses.

If you analyze their content with great care; you'd notice they just read stuff from Wookieepedia and change some things here and there to make it sound they are "genius".
Same goes for Looper, Emergency Awesome, Pagey, and Alien Theory. By the way, did you know that Stupendous Wave has a second channel named Marvelous(Marvel) Wave?

And his content is pretty bullshit. All of these guys have bullshit content. Examples like: The Darth Revan Mace Windu Connection, Why Anakin Thought Yoda was a bad duelist, Why Obi-Wan Terrified Dooku in their final battle.

They make clickbaity content to gain money. That's all.
There was one from Star Wars Theory which sounded like: Whose seat was the one where Anakin sat or Did Anakin Execute Order 66?

My eyes roll over every time I see these retarded videos. And I wouldn't be pissed if they made videos about things that Star Wars fans don't understand, like: What is the Force, How was Anakin created, Are there more Chosen Ones, et cetera

Instead, they quote Wookieepedia and write it in such a way that it sounds as fact.

No, it isn't bad to take your stuff from Wookieepedia. But at least have the decency to put it in your description of the video(after all there are a handful of people who worked hard to create this virtual "Bible" of Star Wars)

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So does Fox News.

People love to watch BS talk.

Most of the time they don't even watch the video; they just come to comment hoping their favorite YouTuber would notice them.

Galan007
So yeah, I don't see any reason to continue peddling this idiot's channel here. Closing.

No more of these threads, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.