Sentry Vs The Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Adam Warlock
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora
Maxam
Moondragon
Pip the Troll

1. The IF has no Infinity Gems/Stones.
2. The IF have the Infinity Gems/Stones.

zopzop
Assuming non emo Sentry, they all die in both scenarios.

riv6672

One_Angry_Scot

riv6672
Being emo has never been cool, but yes he was a trend setter.

One_Angry_Scot

tkitna
Sentry probably wins in both cases. Even with the gems, they were heavily handicapped.

riv6672

One_Angry_Scot

riv6672
^^^ty, didnt mean to get all emo...wink

Insane Titan
Infinity Watch win both matches

tkitna
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Warlock stealing his soul? Not sure that would even work. Seriously, I don't know how he pops back to life after being killed and so forth. I guess it could work, but I don't think it would be all clear cut like a normal character.

meep-meep
Originally posted by tkitna
Warlock stealing his soul? Not sure that would even work. Seriously, I don't know how he pops back to life after being killed and so forth. I guess it could work, but I don't think it would be all clear cut like a normal character.

I'm on that same level. I'm unsure how he and Sentry would interact. The other members are fodder, imo.

Damborgson
Look, idk how many times I have to tell you all.

Sentry can manipulate matter at a level higher than that of molecule man. There's no indication whatsoever that the molecule man who appeared in Dark Reign was weaker than the one which could slag billions of dimensions. AND SENTRY BEAT HIM AT HIS OWN GAME.

Sentry wins this with a thought, easily.

RIP realitywarper

meep-meep
That was almost verbatim.

riv6672
^^^haha

Insane Titan
Originally posted by tkitna
Warlock stealing his soul? Not sure that would even work. Seriously, I don't know how he pops back to life after being killed and so forth. I guess it could work, but I don't think it would be all clear cut like a normal character. soul steal , karmic attack , bfr to soul world along with Moondragons TP with the gem.

zopzop
They couldn't even beat Thor who steamrolled through them. BRB did better than all the Infinity Watch and Sentry would kill him too.
soul steal , karmic attack , bfr to soul world along with Moondragons TP with the gem.
None of that will work. Maybe Soul Steal but can Adam fire it off before Sentry rips his head off a la Morgan Le Fey?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
They couldn't even beat Thor who steamrolled through them. BRB did better than all the Infinity Watch and Sentry would kill him too.

None of that will work. Maybe Soul Steal but can Adam fire it off before Sentry rips his head off a la Morgan Le Fey? so that one showing decides everything then ? The jobbed plus. And simple to Thor was in all out mode.

What are basing this off that non of that would work?

Sentry is a mentally unstable weak minded fool. MD was enslaving entire planets at her best with out the gem. He is ripe for getting mine phucked.

As for point about ripping their heads off Gamora is agile enough to keep him occupied for a short length of time as is Drax physically with and without the gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.