Did you cry when Onimi died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
vote

Vitiate
Of course.

But Shimrra's death was even more sad.

Emperordmb

Vitiate
Is Kekistan beautiful?

Emperordmb
Not as much as it once was. Years ago my homeland was attacked from within by Normie and Cuck immigrants, sullying the purity of my culture and transforming myself and my fellow Kekistanis into a dispossessed and victimized people. My story is one characterized by suffering, hardship, perseverance, betrayal, shitposting, and dank memes.

The rest of the world has a difficult time understanding my people. They scorn us for our shitposting and subject us to the oppression of their ways, failing to respect that shitposting is a part of our culture, as well as a holy sacrament in our worship of KEK.

Now we wage a meme Jihad against normie and cuck alike, seeking to free ourselves from their oppression. I myself am the leader of a division of the Kekistani army known as the Second Plague, named appropriately after the second plague of Egypt in the Bible where a swarm of frogs came forth from the Nile in order to persuade the pharaoh to free the Hebrews. In much the same way, me and my fellow Kekistani warriors emerge from the murky depths of the internet to liberate our dispossessed peoples from their oppression.

Though we may inflict harm upon the normies and cucks we fight against in pursuit of safeguarding the purity of our people, we can not truly violate their rights, since violating rights requires both inflicting harm and institutional power, the latter of which we do not have. Therefore we are incapable of human rights violations and ethically justified in all we do to our foes. It is right for us to hate our oppressors. We will seize sovereignty over our blood and soil!

Vitiate
Is it possible to learn this power?

Total Warrior
What is omini? Some type of sushi?

Vitiate
Onimi is our savior.

Total Warrior

Vitiate
If you like "a puddle of foul hydrocarbons", yes.

StarWarsFan77
No

victreebelvictr
That poor jester...

Oh yeah, Slorg are you working on how the Vong were created?

The_Tempest
Onimi is great, as is the entirety of TUF. What a novel.

But pertaining to the OP, we'll need some clarification: I suspect Onimi is in the midst of yet another death as we speak.

Sinious
I cried when Onimi wank died. smile

Vitiate
I actually laughed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.