Who is smarter Reed Richards or Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Who and why.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by riv6672
Who and why.

Brain (hardware - memory, speed, RAM, Processor, HDD/SDD) - Superman
Intelligence (Software - OS) - Reed
Smarts (User) - Batman

riv6672
Thats what i figured it would come down to (hardware/software).
Wondered which would be considered the winner.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Brain (hardware - memory, speed, RAM, Processor, HDD/SDD) - Superman
Intelligence (Software - OS) - Reed
Smarts (User) - Batman

Perfectly stated. 10/10

riv6672

Pillow Biter
It's virtually always Reed, but Superman's intelligence is portrayed in a wide variety of ways, making the specifics of the comparison change over time.

Bentley
Superman is capable of memorizing the universe in a glimpse.

Reed doesn't need to even look at the universe and he'd be able to create a few of them.

riv6672
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
It's virtually always Reed, but Superman's intelligence is portrayed in a wide variety of ways, making the specifics of the comparison change over time.
Given Supes now has virtually all his old portrayals wrapped up into one, i figured it might be worth asking.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Bentley
Superman is capable of memorizing the universe in a glimpse.

Reed doesn't need to even look at the universe and he'd be able to create a few of them.

Dope and true. I think that if Reed had Supermans powers he'd still let it fall second behind his love of knowledge and learning instead of using brute force

riv6672

beatboks
McAbe already picked whis smartest b4 you posted that. Reed the OS. Lets put it this way, android and IOS can do on a low speced tablet with a fraction the capacitt what windows does on a higher speced device to the same capability. With a 1.1 to 1.6 ghz processor they dow as effeciently what Windows needs a 2ghz or greater. Put Reeds OS is Supermans hardware and it would out do maker and the Doctor (maybe with regards the later)

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.