Aquaman w. Poseidon Trident Vs Classic Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
In the Atlantic ocean.

-Pr-
I'm drawing a blank here, but I don't recall any mention of the trident being resistant to magnetism. With that in mind, I really don't know what's stopping Magneto from taking it from him and repeatedly stabbing Arthur with it. And his helmet would block any telepathy Aquaman could use anyway, so it would still be a purely physical fight.

Unless he distracts Magneto with seagulls or something...

riv6672
The mod has spoken.

/thread.

Genii96
Magneto kills him with his own Trident

beatboks
Wouldnt this be a quick draw?
Pre flashpoint Poseidon's trident allows Arthir control of water, wind, storms, to create earth quakes and to open dimensional portals. Not to mention create force fields and blasts. If he opens a dimensional portal and washes Mags into it with a tidal wave before Mags rips the trident from him he wins. If mags pulls the trident first he wins

riv6672
^^^well, i thought the trident made it quite competitive, yeah, but, thread was ended sooo early. stick out tongue

Bentley
Magneto destroys any non Momoa version of Aquaman.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Unless he distracts Magneto with seagulls or something...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

beatboks
Originally posted by Bentley
Magneto destroys any non Momoa version of Aquaman.

Speaking of which have you guys seen the new extended trailer?? Cant freakin wait till December. Not that I want time to fly TOO FAST between now and then. The mrs and I jave a holiday to Phuket in 3 weeks and taking the kids to New Zealand for a few weeks b4 the movie release.

Philosophía
Magneto roflstomps here, every time.

riv6672
haha!

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

HEY!

It happened in the Superman TAS...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.