Venom Trivias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davidguttermans
Tom Hardy describes Venom as a tragic clown: "There's something funny about the circumstances of having a tragic gift. It's a superpower you don't really want, but at the same time, you love it. It makes you feel special. He's both a reluctant hero and an anti-hero."

davidguttermans
Tom Hardy's son Louis Thomas Hardy is a fan of Venom, and Hardy took the role to please him: "I wanted to do something my son could watch. So I did something where I bite people's heads off." Louis also guided his father on how to appropriately portray Brock/Venom, since Hardy didn't know the character very well.

davidguttermans
Besides portraying Eddie Brock, Tom Hardy also provided the voice and physical stand-in for several scenes of Venom.

davidguttermans
Jameson, the astronaut who survived the crash in the opening sequence, is the son of J. Jonah Jameson, editor of the Daily Bugle and a public critic of Spider-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.