Magneto Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Classic versions. No prep or BFR.

Pillow Biter
Surfer but it's typically a good fight; sometimes Surfer dominates; Magneto never dominates and if he ever wins, it's through craftiness and skill.

riv6672
Boo yah thumb up

cdtm
Surfer wins.

And Doom wins that other fight. thumb up

Vanguard
I pretty much hate all cosmic types. Magneto has a chance If the fight starts with his shields up. Any other scenario, he is toast.

ozz81
SS easy

carver9
Shields will not protect Magneto from Surfer. Surfer is one of the worst Heralds a lot of people should fight against. He have a counter for everything.

Vanguard
Originally posted by carver9
Shields will not protect Magneto from Surfer. Surfer is one of the worst Heralds a lot of people should fight against. He have a counter for everything.

Hence why these cosmic types suck. All that power, and pretty much accomplish nothing with it.

He can do all that shit, and yet he succombs to being Galactus errand boy. Effing lame.....

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
Hence why these cosmic types suck. All that power, and pretty much accomplish nothing with it.

He can do all that shit, and yet he succombs to being Galactus errand boy. Effing lame.....

He has the power to beat just about anything short of Superman. He once nearly broke Thor in two with an indirect attack, and how many times has he made Hulk his *****?

It's ironic that he has more power then someone like Thor or Son Goku could ever dream of having, yet lacks the will to use it.

carver9
Sigh

Bentley
Originally posted by Vanguard
Hence why these Batman sucks. All that plot power, and pretty much accomplish nothing with it.

He can do all that shit, and yet he struggles with Penguins and Riddlers. Effing lame.....

You might be into something.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Bentley
You might be into something.

But of course. smile

Inedian
SS wins.

panthergod
Magneto wins 6/10.

skill and guts>>>silver eunuch pacifist.

Oslaught1262
Magneto would control him and beat him wtih his bord

leonidas
blink hie board isn't made of metal....

mags is good and i like him more than ss, but....he certainly isn't beating a serious surfer. imo it's not even really that close. /shrug

Krypton007
Care to debate that friend? I challenge you to a duel !

Damborgson
Sounds like a BZ challenge there Leo thumb up

Horrificus
Does the battle take place on a planet or in space?
This makes a difference, if they r trying not to destroy the planet they r standing on.
Generally, characters r shown to let loose more impressively in space.
Who has the higher level feats of power off-world? On-world?
Who has more experience fighting in space?
Can Surfer control the power of "magnetism"?
Surfer can change matter into whatever he wants. That includes metal.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh

I know, Surfer has insane versatility and POWER. One trick pony's like Magneto really shouldn't have a prayer.

Same deal for Green Lanterns, one dimensional brutes like some really strong guy who can only punch things, or basic energy projectors. Black holes don't even slow him down, suns don't even tickle, and his abilities are limited only by his imagination.

leonidas
Originally posted by Krypton007
Care to debate that friend? I challenge you to a duel !

lol what is a duel exactly?

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
lol what is a duel exactly? https://i.imgur.com/Hr7ZSK9.gif

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
lol what is a duel exactly? You dress like Surfer and wrestle him in honey.

Galan007
No, Phil. srsly

They play YuGiOh. thumb up

leonidas
can you ban yourself? and take phil with you? thumb up

CosmicComet
Leo is too old to understand yugioh's rules!

Horrificus
Originally posted by Horrificus
Does the battle take place on a planet or in space?
This makes a difference, if they r trying not to destroy the planet they r standing on.
Generally, characters r shown to let loose more impressively in space.
Who has the higher level feats of power off-world? On-world?
Who has more experience fighting in space?
Can Surfer control the power of "magnetism"?
Surfer can change matter into whatever he wants. That includes metal. um... douches?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.