Thing vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Who has been humilliated by Hulk worse?

Discuss.

CosmicComet
You are an evil man

carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3782353-incredible+hulk+v3+012-009.jpg

leonidas
you only need to look at mindset's sig to answer that question....

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3782353-incredible+hulk+v3+012-009.jpg

Hulk looks like the late great Michael Clarke Duncan there

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
you only need to look at mindset's sig to answer that question....

thumb up

riv6672
Ew thats gross!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmmm, Bentley, I'm adding you to the list you French bastard.

Bentley
We Thing fanboys tend to sink rock bottom to rep Grimm.

DarkSaint85
If regards to the latest fight, it's no low showing for Thor.

He's stronger than ever before (which includes Nul, who the vampires had already said was quite strong).

Thor is weakened severely (no Mjolnir).

Hulk isn't Hulk in that fight. He's been amped quite a lot, PLUS it's Daddy Banner in charge. Physically and mentally he's not the Hulk we've seen before, he's a completely different character.

carver9
You try so hard to make Hulk (Marvel) look puny. Keep trying Saint.

StiltmanFTW
He does that only because of you.

Btw, delete that part of your sig:

On ignore list: Darksaint

It's obvious you don't ignore him anymore stick out tongue

carver9
I like it up there though because I know it's going to happen again. I only removed him because of me and your discussion.

StiltmanFTW
Remember when you guys were buddies back in the day? stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
I'm not!

Thor fought an amped Hulk.

Thing hasn't.

How is this making Hulk look puny lol.....

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Remember when you guys were buddies back in the day? stick out tongue

I dont remember that.

HulkIsHulk
Thor at the worst was nearly killed by Hulk. Hulk has outright killed Thing who had his morals removed. Thor also never had to run from Hulk

Bentley
Running against an admittedly stronger opponent (I mean Hulk being >>> Odinson) makes strategic sense. Not something I see as humilliating tbh.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He's stronger than ever before (which includes Nul, who the vampires had already said was quite strong).

Hulk isn't Hulk in that fight. He's been amped quite a lot, PLUS it's Daddy Banner in charge. Physically and mentally he's not the Hulk we've seen before, he's a completely different character.

No.

Hulk is Hulk. That's all.

StiltmanFTW
I dont remember that.

Originally posted by Bentley
If Carver can't remember a comic he read three minutes ago how can you expect him to recall that?

XLR87T3
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Hulk isn't Hulk in that fight. He's been amped quite a lot, PLUS it's Daddy Banner in charge. Physically and mentally he's not the Hulk we've seen before, he's a completely different character. I agree with you, Hulk got severely buffed, while Thor got severely nerfed to oblivion. Immortal Hulk is stronger than all other versions of Hulk except World Breaker

Bentley
Bump

Philosophía
Thing is Rocky, Hulk is Ivan Drago and Thor is Apollo Creed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.