World Breaker Hulk Vs PC Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Slugfest, no mental powers.

LordofBrooklyn
VALIDUS MURDERS WORLDBREAKER HULK BRUTALLY!!!

carver9
Hulk caves his head in.

abhilegend
Validus

Senor Cage
Hulk gets one-shotted.

riv6672
3-1 Validus. Thank you.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

xJLxKing
Validis

riv6672
Oh, thought this had run its course. Validus 4-1.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Oh, thought this had run its course. Validus 4-1.

4-2. You forgot Carver.

Actually, 5-2, since I'm voting.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk caves his head in.

I'm just starting to notice you MAY be a little bit biased towards Hulk.

I know KMC will come down on me for calling someone a fanboy. But I calls it as I sees it.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
4-2. You forgot Carver.

Actually, 5-2, since I'm voting.
Carver was the one Hulk vote i counted.

cdtm
Quan, then.

riv6672

Stoic
Sorry but Hulk beats the life out of this pretender. He'd actually beat him extremely fast with one solar system destroying punch. Not to mention that he can ramp well beyond that level, and become a cosmically charged giant that would stomp Validus' ass into the Microverse.

Senor Cage
Hulk isn't stronger than PC Superboy and Mon-El and Validus treated both like toys. Hulk dies.

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Hulk isn't stronger than PC Superboy and Mon-El and Validus treated both like toys. Hulk dies.

Yeah he is, actually. There is no limit to his might, and this one has direct access to the Gamma Force. He can go from city level to Solar system level in seconds, and went beyond even that by the end of HOTM. So yeah, you're wrong. Validus dies.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Sorry but Hulk beats the life out of this pretender. He'd actually beat him extremely fast with one solar system destroying punch. Not to mention that he can ramp well beyond that level, and become a cosmically charged giant that would stomp Validus' ass into the Microverse.

You do know it was Foom's nukes that amped him and Betty to that size, right?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You do know it was Foom's nukes that amped him and Betty to that size, right?

You know that it only took him seconds to one shot that solar system? He had full control of the dimension that he draws power from, so the nukes were only the icing on the cake. He could amplify at will, while Validus had a strength cap. So, since it was radiation that caused his size increase, nothing should have stopped this from happening anyways since he exudes radiation at certain levels.

DarkSaint85
So no limits, and no proof, I like it.

NemeBro
You know that it only took him seconds to one shot that solar system? He had full control of the dimension that he draws power from, so the nukes were only the icing on the cake. He could amplify at will, while Validus had a strength cap. So, since it was radiation that caused his size increase, nothing should have stopped this from happening anyways since he exudes radiation at certain levels. Are you saying here that the radiation that WBH exudes himself, as in, it is coming from his body, would have amped him up to his giant size the way outside radiation from nukes did?

Senor Cage
Yeah he is, actually. There is no limit to his might, and this one has direct access to the Gamma Force. He can go from city level to Solar system level in seconds, and went beyond even that by the end of HOTM. So yeah, you're wrong. Validus dies.

Pre-crisis had no limit, too. They had toon force to back them up. wink

riv6672
^^^thats for sure.

Mindship
Leaning toward Validus. WBH is most impressive, but I don't see Hulk swatting away PC Kryptonians. Beat one up, sure, I can go with that. But Validus is just a whole other level, even in precrisis DC.

Horrificus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You do know it was Foom's nukes that amped him and Betty to that size, right? i tried that one, among others, a while ago.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Mindship
Leaning toward Validus. WBH is most impressive, but I don't see Hulk swatting away PC Kryptonians. Beat one up, sure, I can go with that. But Validus is just a whole other level, even in precrisis DC.

This. Validus is in another league. WB Hulk has a better chance with HP Doomsday. shifty

DeadpoolXXX
validus wins. spite thread.

carver9
Hulk

playa1258
Validus beats Hulk badly.

Demon of Heaven
Sigh, lol at hulk fanboys

WB Hulk is one of the most overrated characters ever

He gets shit.stomped with ease

Stoic
This seems more about PC Kryptonians than it does about Validus, because people seem intent on handing Validus their feats. They just scaled the Kryptonians down to his level whenever he debuted. Validus himself took all day digging into a planet, while the Hulk was blowing world's apart with the power of his punches. Hell, even the Savage Hulk gave the main PC Kryptonian a fight back in the day. Validus' feats don't stack up.

DeadpoolXXX
a precrisis kryptonian would bend wbh over, shove his arm up hulks ass, then work him like a little hulk puppet.

and precrisis validus is so strong that he makes these same kryptonians look weak. validus wins.spite.

Stoic
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
a precrisis kryptonian would bend wbh over, shove his arm up hulks ass, then work him like a little hulk puppet.

and precrisis validus is so strong that he makes these same kryptonians look weak. validus wins.spite.

Based on what exactly? Savage Hulk fought Superman. He also gradually became strong enough to challenge Superman's Pre-Crisis levels of strength. WB Hulk was another beast entirely. When you find a feat showing Validus one shot blowing up an entire solar system let me know. WB Hulk was destroying planets as a side effect of the power that he was putting out.

So yeah this is spite. WB Hulk easily destroys this pretender.

Senor Cage
It wasn't just pre-crisis superbly, but Mon-El as well, whom is stronger than kryptonians. They didn't even register with Validus. Validus would crush here.

Adam Grimes
Crossovers are not canon and unusable here, friend. Besides, do you believe they would let Hulk get one-shot by Superman like, if we're being honest, should have happened back then?

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
It wasn't just pre-crisis superbly, but Mon-El as well, whom is stronger than kryptonians. They didn't even register with Validus. Validus would crush here.

They simply dropped power levels to make Validus a relevant threat, because compared to Superboy's most ridiculous feat, Validus was weak. It took Validus a long period of time to threaten a single planet, while WB Hulk was destroying them without directly even hitting them. There is a huge difference in power here. So yeah you can stop trying to hand Validus PC Kryptonian/Daxamite feats.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Crossovers are not canon and unusable here, friend. Besides, do you believe they would let Hulk get one-shot by Superman like, if we're being honest, should have happened back then?

The PC era was not contiguous in any form, and the contradictions that plagued that era were epic. Even so, the amount of power that the Hulk unleashed in one punch was greater than anything that Validus did in terms of destructive force. They set the Hulk on an incredibly tall stage; purposely saying that in a calm state that his very intestines were tough enough to withstand an uninhibited full force blow from a being 133.5 times stronger than Hercules, and then multiplying it by ten by having him whip on the original Wendigo who had been amped 1000 times greater than his base, which also indirectly scaled him over 1000 times greater than Savage Hulk who had never been able to defeat the original Wendigo.

Now they didn't stop there, they pushed the envelope to the bursting point when they had him go into the Dark Dimension and unleash the power to obliterate entire planets with indirect punches. Validus has nothing on this Hulk, and to further eclipse his power level, the Hulk could have become even more powerful than that.

DeadpoolXXX
Based on what exactly? Savage Hulk fought Superman. He also gradually became strong enough to challenge Superman's Pre-Crisis levels of strength. WB Hulk was another beast entirely. When you find a feat showing Validus one shot blowing up an entire solar system let me know. WB Hulk was destroying planets as a side effect of the power that he was putting out.

So yeah this is spite. WB Hulk easily destroys this pretender. let me post some shit that matters.

precrisis superboy was powerful enough to do stuff like this easy-

https://i.postimg.cc/nhP4z3W7/0.jpg

this is how precrisis superboy compared to validus-

https://i.postimg.cc/hGQ979FY/1.jpg

you dont have to be a ****ing rocket scientist to see why validus is stronger lol.

Stoic
let me post some shit that matters.

precrisis superboy was powerful enough to do stuff like this easy-

https://i.postimg.cc/nhP4z3W7/0.jpg

this is how precrisis superboy compared to validus-

https://i.postimg.cc/hGQ979FY/1.jpg

you dont have to be a ****ing rocket scientist to see why validus is stronger lol.

You don't seem to grasp the concept that the PC era of DC comics was not contiguous, nor can you give Validus Superboy's feats. For example, in the scene that you cherry picked, we see Superboy's greatest strength feat, but he had showings that fell far below the one that you presented. One of those showings happened to be him getting rag dolled by Validus who was actually incapable of pulling those planets himself, as he had a showing that took him several hours to do enough damage to planet that rendered it close to the brink of destruction.

Please show me one scan of Validus one shotting multiple planets. Just one. Because of the hard fact that PC DC had so many holes in their continuity, you can not give those characters feats that they have not earned. If Validus was as powerful as you're trying to make him, he would've easily ripped that planet apart in one shot fashion. After all, WB Hulk could've done it without even directly touching it.

Show a scan of Validus doing that. Show a scan of Validus destroying a solar system with one punch. You won't because he never did, or could.

Senor Cage
Who cares if Validus has one-shotted a planet or not?

Stoic
It shows the amount of power that he was capable of using, which makes it extremely important. You can't invalidate it simply because he was incapable of replicating WB Hulk's strength feats.

DeadpoolXXX
It shows the amount of power that he was capable of using. so does validus easily overpowering superboy, genius.

**** the gods. the bias on this forum is alarming

Stoic
Wrong. I asked you to show Validus replicating the scan of Superboy's strength feat, which you can not do. Nor did you comprehend the fact that during that era that the continuity was dubiously way off track. If it wasn't Validus would have easily been able to destroy a planet instead of having to dig down to its core to destabilize it. Then I asked you to show Validus replicating WB Hulk's destructive power, and you come back with this.

so does validus easily overpowering superboy, genius.

**** the gods. the bias on this forum is alarming

Again you can not hand Validus Superboy's greatest strength feats taken from a different comic and time, and claim that he was operating on the same level due to the huge contradictions that plagued the Pre Crisis era. If so show me proof that Validus could push the kind of weight that WB Hulk did.

Oh yeah that's right, you can't.

Delta1938

So yeah this is spite. WB Hulk easily destroys this pretender.

Even if this the rules didn't disallow crossovers, those Pre-CRISIS crossovers were set in an alternate universe so it wasn't the Hulk you're arguing.

And even if they weren't, balanced out by Byrne era Superman embarrassing Hulk at least twice after he was surprised once and thrown into orbit and Hulk escaped

They simply dropped power levels to make Validus a relevant threat, because compared to Superboy's most ridiculous feat, Validus was weak. It took Validus a long period of time to threaten a single planet, while WB Hulk was destroying them without directly even hitting them. There is a huge difference in power here. So yeah you can stop trying to hand Validus PC Kryptonian/Daxamite feats.

The PC era was not contiguous in any form, and the contradictions that plagued that era were epic. Even so, the amount of power that the Hulk unleashed in one punch was greater than anything that Validus did in terms of destructive force. They set the Hulk on an incredibly tall stage; purposely saying that in a calm state that his very intestines were tough enough to withstand an uninhibited full force blow from a being 133.5 times stronger than Hercules, and then multiplying it by ten by having him whip on the original Wendigo who had been amped 1000 times greater than his base, which also indirectly scaled him over 1000 times greater than Savage Hulk who had never been able to defeat the original Wendigo.

Now they didn't stop there, they pushed the envelope to the bursting point when they had him go into the Dark Dimension and unleash the power to obliterate entire planets with indirect punches. Validus has nothing on this Hulk, and to further eclipse his power level, the Hulk could have become even more powerful than that.

And didn't after Hulk came back to Earth he was really poundings on Fing Fang Foom and not even damaging the environment around them, let alone destroying Earth?

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
Even if this the rules didn't disallow crossovers, those Pre-CRISIS crossovers were set in an alternate universe so it wasn't the Hulk you're arguing.

And even if they weren't, balanced out by Byrne era Superman embarrassing Hulk at least twice after he was surprised once and thrown into orbit and Hulk escaped

And didn't after Hulk came back to Earth he was really poundings on Fing Fang Foom and not even damaging the environment around them, let alone destroying Earth?

Yeah and that was Savage Hulk who was gradually closing the strength gap. WB Hulk was different. He ramped up at will.

Stoic

The Hulk held back on Earth the entire time as per naration. He finally let go in the Dark Dimension. Which again was written on panel.

Delta1938
Yeah and that was Savage Hulk who was gradually closing the strength gap. WB Hulk was different. He ramped up at will.

So what if WB Hulk was different? That's irrelevant to my point that if you're going to use alternate canons, that we also have Byrne era Superman being superior to the same Hulk you were arguing for to boost WB Hulk.

The Hulk held back on Earth the entire time as per naration. He finally let go in the Dark Dimension. Which again was written on panel.

I could be wrong, but I recall Hulk not finding out he was back on Earth until after beating on FFF for some time, because he wasn't paying attention.

Delta1938
laughing I guess you had read it before I edited in the other part, but quoted right after I finished the edit so your quote included the rest and you noticed after.

abhilegend
He wasn't closing the gap. The contest was if Hulk could move Superman at all.

https://i.postimg.cc/nC3Ct1z7/image.jpg

In fact Hulk and Wonder Woman combined power was just to pacify the parasite but Superman's power would've killed Parasite.
https://i.postimg.cc/4Ynn4h70/image.jpg

And Parasite straight up said he can't drain Superman fully.

https://i.postimg.cc/1Vt10DQh/image.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
He wasn't closing the gap. The contest was if Hulk could move Superman at all.

https://i.postimg.cc/nC3Ct1z7/image.jpg

In fact Hulk and Wonder Woman combined power was just to pacify the parasite but Superman's power would've killed Parasite.
https://i.postimg.cc/4Ynn4h70/image.jpg

And Parasite straight up said he can't drain Superman fully.

https://i.postimg.cc/1Vt10DQh/image.jpg

And that was still the Savage Hulk, and yes based on logic he was gradually closing the strength gap due to his power set. The Hulk grows stronger unlike many other characters in comics. WB Hulk was an entirely different Hulk. He ramped up at will, and could go far above planetary strength levels as seen.

MrMind
any pre-crisis kryptonians would spite stomp wb hulk

pc validus kills hulk with his pinky

Stoic
laughing I guess you had read it before I edited in the other part, but quoted right after I finished the edit so your quote included the rest and you noticed after.

That's exactly what happened. Anyway I gotta go. Got an early morning.

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
any pre-crisis kryptonians would spite stomp wb hulk

pc validus kills hulk with his pinky

Proof?

abhilegend
And that was still the Savage Hulk, and yes based on logic he was gradually closing the strength gap due to his power set. The Hulk grows stronger unlike many other characters in comics. WB Hulk was an entirely different Hulk. He ramped up at will, and could go far above planetary strength levels as seen.
The strength gap was between mountains shattering to planet moving. That would be trillions of times strength gap between shattering a mountain to moving a planet.

Are you trying to say WBH is trillions of times stronger than savage hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.