Immortal Hulk vs. Thor Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y8jt3pgn

vs.

https://tinyurl.com/y7f6v8l3

DarkSaint85
http://i.imgur.com/CZluEsa.jpg

GG EZY

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor Corps stomps.

carver9
Hulk takes this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk takes this.

thumb up

Who gives him the most trouble?

Damborgson
You brought Hulk out of his comic safety into the forum environment , they take turns throwing their hammers through him. evil face

StiltmanFTW
Hammers harmlessly bounce off and Hulk eats their wielders.

Galan007
Bill would ravage Hulk's ass with Stormbreaker. thumb up

DarkSaint85
EZY

Hooo weee those scans sure are large! But necessary as some people seem to forget

http://i.imgur.com/5CStGFJ.jpg

'Should the portal he is creating open to a SUN or a STAR'

Galan007
You should post bigger scans next time.

Can't quite make those out. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Ninja edited. I kept them that size for a reason.

Seems people forget what a Thor can do.

And more importantly, what this Hulk is weak against.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, small feats of a small godling.

With such tiny pics, I'm more certain than ever that Hulk will eat them.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y7w2cess

shifty

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, small feats of a small godling.

With such tiny pics, I'm more certain than ever that Hulk will eat them.

He doesn't need to be that powerful to beat Immortal Hulk doe.

But am game. Just as Phildo threw the gauntlet down with Byrne Superman vs Blue Marvel, I am throwing the gauntlet down.

Thor Corps vs Immortal Hulk BZ. I will obv rep Thor Corps.

Stilt, Carver, care to test your mettle? All powers in play. BFR, sun portals, Mjolnirs in the Sun, all of it smile

Hulk can of course, punch really really hard if he so wishes.

Edit: wrong Hulk, Stilty. And note I am not actually BFRing here, lol (not that your scan even shows that, lol).

I am opening a portal to the sun. And letting it's lovely warm beams caress Hulk.

Galan007
carv could obviously wipe his ass with you if he wanted to.

He'll choose not to partake, though. carv doesn't like to embarrass others. thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He doesn't need to be that powerful to beat Immortal Hulk doe.

But am game. Just as Phildo threw the gauntlet down with Byrne Superman vs Blue Marvel, I am throwing the gauntlet down.

Thor Corps vs Immortal Hulk BZ. I will obv rep Thor Corps.

Stilt, Carver, care to test your mettle? All powers in play. BFR, sun portals, Mjolnirs in the Sun, all of it smile

Hulk can of course, punch really really hard if he so wishes.

One issue I see with the Sun portal thing is that it seems like to do this Thor needs a degree of time where he isn't disturbed. Uriel he was grabbing with one hand who was rendered useless seemingly. And over Tyconria he wasn't in danger since Sentry had left so he had time to do what he wanted.

Can't see him getting the time to open up a portal at least in the beginning, Hulk isn't gonna wait around.

DarkSaint85
I know, I am hoping he says no. It's all a bluff.

One_Angry_Scot
Ah damn seems like I messed that up for ya sorry sad

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
One issue I see with the Sun portal thing is that it seems like to do this Thor needs a degree of time where he isn't disturbed. Uriel he was grabbing with one hand who was rendered useless seemingly. And over Tyconria he wasn't in danger since Sentry had left so he had time to do what he wanted.

Can't see him getting the time to open up a portal at least in the beginning, Hulk isn't gonna wait around.

He's done it before mid-battle, much quicker.

And he has some team mates here who can at least distract Hulk. BRB has a feat or two of his own.

http://i.imgur.com/Dql1WcW.jpg

One Big Mob
Thor needs a degree of not being a pussy

One_Angry_Scot
He's done it before mid-battle, much quicker.

And he has some team mates here who can at least distract Hulk. BRB has a feat or two of his own.

http://i.imgur.com/Dql1WcW.jpg

Is BRB fighting Stardust or whatever that is in the scan? My comic knowledge has really gone down hill while I was away. Forgot a lot of things.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Thor needs a degree of not being a pussy

Not much luck of that changing now I think haha. At least from what I've seen of Thor since I last checked up on him.

StiltmanFTW
Not much luck of that changing now I think haha. At least from what I've seen of Thor since I last checked up on him.

He got two big amps in MCU, but became a pushover in comics.

Something for something. There's always a price.

One_Angry_Scot
He got two big amps in MCU, but became a pushover in comics.

Something for something. There's always a price.

I wish they'd give him back the long hair. Seems like he follows the Samson story of having short hair and he's a weak shell of what he once was.

Though when it comes to Marvel films I have only watched 4 altogether so again I'm likely missing out.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

Who gives him the most trouble?

Thunderstrike, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/JznW84QJ/293452-157354-thunderstrike.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
EZY

Hooo weee those scans sure are large! But necessary as some people seem to forget

http://i.imgur.com/5CStGFJ.jpg

'Should the portal he is creating open to a SUN or a STAR'

I miss real Thor. :/

celeyhyga17
Thor takes his power. Cept for the immortal part.

Bentley
Did Thor actually lost his arm permanently fighting Uriel?

Damborgson
He lost it permanently to Malekith.

StiltmanFTW
Should've made it a purely physical fight, LightSinner is making lots of sense here.

If they stop acting like morons and focus a little, Thors can figure out a way to win.

Hulk still eats them sooner or later, though.

carver9
Hulk gives all of them brain damage with a single hit while powering through their attacks. Jane couldnt even budge Hulk while having Hercules and others helping her. I feel confident the same will happen here.

DarkSaint85
Should've made it a purely physical fight, LightSinner is making lots of sense here.

If they stop acting like morons and focus a little, Thors can figure out a way to win.

Hulk still eats them sooner or later, though.

Arguably, the Avengers fought like morons too.

'We know the Hulk is weak to sunlight. We have UV drones. I know, I'll make yet another useless Hulkbuster armour, and go h2h with him'.

- Tony 'I can see the future' Stark.

DarkSaint85
Is BRB fighting Stardust or whatever that is in the scan? My comic knowledge has really gone down hill while I was away. Forgot a lot of things.

Just saw this, apologies.

It's Asteroth, iirc. But there is also a Stardust feat elsewhere in the comic.

One_Angry_Scot
Just saw this, apologies.

It's Asteroth, iirc. But there is also a Stardust feat elsewhere in the comic.

That's okay mate no worries, I just checked again and I think I mistook the eye beam which is on the panel where he says "Sorry to interrupt..." as being Stardust.

I definitely am not up to scratch that's for sure.

celeyhyga17

thumb up

Thor turns him into Immortal Banner, but without Hulk powers.

StiltmanFTW

'We know the Hulk is weak to sunlight. We have UV drones. I know, I'll make yet another useless Hulkbuster armour, and go h2h with him'.

Tony had some damn good Hulkbusters. Maybe they never did the job right, but they didn't fail in such a way the newest one did, either.

Original, Argonaut, WWH, the ones from cartoons (and ofc the MCU version) - all had their sweet moments.

The newest Hulkbuster seemed like the weakest of them of all.

carver9

Ironman blasted him which did nothing.

Black Panther used some type of weird Wakanda crap on Hulk which did nothing. She Hulk did what she can only do which did nothing.

Thor got his head caved in during the onset.

Cap went on the defense.

Tony called down a prepped focused beam that ended the fight. Are you saying any on of those individuals couldve replicated what the beam did? I'm trying to see where you're getting this fist cuff from. Glasses are on sale at CVS pharmacy for half off.

DarkSaint85
Tony had some damn good Hulkbusters. Maybe they never did the job right, but they didn't fail in such a way the newest one did, either.

Original, Argonaut, WWH, the ones from cartoons (and ofc the MCU version) - all had their sweet moments.

The newest Hulkbuster seemed like the weakest of them of all.

That one with the continental attack was pretty fail too, lol. The black and gold one?

DarkSaint85

Black Panther used some type of weird Wakanda crap on Hulk which did nothing. She Hulk did what she can only do which did nothing.

Cap went on the defense.

Tony called down a prepped focused beam that ended the fight. Are you saying any on of those individuals couldve replicated what the beam did? I'm trying to see where you're getting this fist cuff from. Glasses are on sale at CVS pharmacy for half off.

Why didn't Hulkbuster blast him with UV light? You know, the one thing they all knew could end the fight?

StiltmanFTW

Repulsors.

They only work on weaklings like Thor. Even then, he needs to fire them at point blank.

I'm guessing it was some variation of his energy daggers, which can do plenty of damage, seeing as they f*ck up your nerve endings and bypass your durability, no matter if you're a human or totally invulnerable.

It was nice to see Jen get a good moment. Hulk is Hulk.

I always considered him the weakest Avenger.

Cap went on the defense.

No.

Cap wanted to save his friend. That's different.

Hammers - good hammers - are crazy versatile, so maybe they could.

LightSinner already posted some nice examples for both Thor and Thunderstrike.

Of course they would got assraped 99/100, seeing as they act as if they were suffering from some advanced dementia, but there's still a chance. Especially on forum.

DarkSaint85
But wait, there's more!

Here's BRB teleporting an asteroid mid fight.
https://i.postimg.cc/TpvXvXS7/iut-YUGW-d.jpg

Could he do the same with a sun? Who knows? Lol.

carver9
Why didn't Hulkbuster blast him with UV light? You know, the one thing they all knew could end the fight?

If it was that easy, he wouldnt have called down a beam of light that hit earth like a nuke. I don't think I can get a UV lamp out of my kitchen and kill Hulk with it.

celeyhyga17

Onset? I thought some of the fight was off-panel no? What with all the evac and live news reporting going on about the fight.

DarkSaint85
If it was that easy, he wouldnt have called down a beam of light that hit earth like a nuke. I don't think I can get a UV lamp out of my kitchen and kill Hulk with it.

So PIS, gotcha thumb up

Doesn't have to be nuke level. Just needs to be something that can hurt him. We saw BP didn't exactly need nuke level energy to hurt Hulk.....

Put it this way. It's like showing up to a fight with a guy who's immune to oranges, but weak to apples.

So you build a new suit that only throws oranges, AND a giant catapult that only fires city sized apples.

Why not have some orange based weaponry on your suit? You had all that time to build that giant ass apple catapult, after all.....

carver9
Repulsors.

They only work on weaklings like Thor. Even then, he needs to fire them at point blank.

I'm guessing it was some variation of his energy daggers, which can do plenty of damage, seeing as they f*ck up your nerve endings and bypass your durability, no matter if you're a human or totally invulnerable.

It was nice to see Jen get a good moment. Hulk is Hulk.

I always considered him the weakest Avenger.

No.

Cap wanted to save his friend. That's different.

Hammers - good hammers - are crazy versatile, so maybe they could.

LightSinner already posted some nice examples for both Thor and Thunderstrike.

Of course they would got assraped 99/100, seeing as they act as if they were suffering from some advanced dementia, but there's still a chance. Especially on forum.

Agreed

carver9
So PIS, gotcha thumb up

Doesn't have to be nuke level. Just needs to be something that can hurt him. We saw BP didn't exactly need nuke level energy to hurt Hulk.....

Put it this way. It's like showing up to a fight with a guy who's immune to oranges, but weak to apples.

So you build a new suit that only throws oranges, AND a giant catapult that only fires city sized apples.

Why not have some orange based weaponry on your suit? You had all that time to build that giant ass apple catapult, after all.....

Because he knew he would need something big to get the job done. Why would you want to just "hurt" a character that amps off of things like that? Your goal is to take him down. Not cause pain which would then piss him off which would then make him more powerful.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Onset? I thought some of the fight was off-panel no? What with all the evac and live news reporting going on about the fight.

Seems immediate to me. We see kids playing with toys, father and kids run outside and then we are introduced to Thor getting punched in the face. Did you see anything else besides that? Let me know.

DarkSaint85
I mean, a few drones are enough to stop Hulk's healing factor:

https://i.postimg.cc/sBzrxb4s/RCO016.jpg

So just dial up the intensity. We know they're not THAT powerful, as the others are casually standing by it, chatting.

So make them, what, ten times as powerful, and mount it onto the Hulkbuster. You know, the suit you built specifically to fight this guy....

DarkSaint85
Because he knew he would need something big to get the job done. Why would you want to just "hurt" a character that amps off of things like that? Your goal is to take him down. Not cause pain which would then piss him off which would then make him more powerful.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

You know exactly what this Hulk is weak to.

You know that every time you've tried repulsors or whatever, it ended badly.

So YOUR solution is, oooh I want to take him down, not piss him off, so I'll build a suit with weapons that can't take him down, only piss him off thumb up

carver9
I mean, a few drones are enough to stop Hulk's healing factor:

https://i.postimg.cc/sBzrxb4s/RCO016.jpg

So just dial up the intensity. We know they're not THAT powerful, as the others are casually standing by it, chatting.

So make them, what, ten times as powerful, and mount it onto the Hulkbuster. You know, the suit you built specifically to fight this guy....

You're right. That is full powered Hulk laying on the ground that those beams are hurting. You are on it Dark. Keep going.

carver9
This makes no sense whatsoever.

You know exactly what this Hulk is weak to.

You know that every time you've tried repulsors or whatever, it ended badly.

So YOUR solution is, oooh I want to take him down, not piss him off, so I'll build a suit with weapons that can't take him down, only piss him off thumb up

When did Tony build that suit? Was it just a throw on due to a situation that occurred or did he start building on it when he found out about what the Hulk was doing?

DarkSaint85
You're right. That is full powered Hulk laying on the ground that those beams are hurting. You are on it Dark. Keep going.

You're not getting the point.

Those are weak sun lamps. BP and Cap are standing right next to them, no sunglasses or anything, casually chatting.

Tony knows UV light is effective against the Hulk.

Knows normal weaponry isn't.

And shows up in a prepped Hulkbuster.....with normal weaponry.

How is that not silly?

DarkSaint85
When did Tony build that suit? Was it just a throw on due to a situation that occurred or did he start building on it when he found out about what the Hulk was doing?

He had enough time for Project Helios. To prep the sun lamps drones.

So going back to my analogy, he had enough time to build a city sized apple catapult, AND prep smaller drones that drop apples on you....but nothing on his suit, which only fires oranges lol.

Against a guy who has never fallen to oranges, but is weak to apples.

Gecko4lif
http://i.imgur.com/CZluEsa.jpg

GG EZY
Whats happening there

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Whats happening there

Thor putting one of the Apocalypse twins into a sun via a portal. Also completely burns that arm in the process.

celeyhyga17
Seems immediate to me. We see kids playing with toys, father and kids run outside and then we are introduced to Thor getting punched in the face. Did you see anything else besides that? Let me know.
So Carol went off to doing evac, many people were already mobilizing for the evac, the news reporters arrived on the scene reporting about a superhuman fight "raging", and Hulk throwing the punch all happened on the onset?

I'll wait till u actually read the series. Let me know.

carver9
Please stop stretching the 0age with that scan.

carver9
So Carol went off to doing evac, many people were already mobilizing for the evac, the news reporters arrived on the scene reporting about a superhuman fight "raging", and Hulk throwing the punch all happened on the onset?

I'll wait till u actually read the series. Let me know.

I did read it and I told you what happened in the beginning. Now if you've seen something different, then that is ok.

celeyhyga17
I did read it and I told you what happened in the beginning. Now if you've seen something different, then that is ok.
Ah ok. So uve read it.
Then u can explain how Carol went from trying to talk Banner down to helping a shiet load of people evacuate. I guess she has teleporting powers.
Maybe u can explain how the news reporters got on the scene and are already reporting on a fight that is already "raging", but has just started according to u.
While ure at it, explain to me how a ton of people were already evacuating before they even knew of a superhuman fight going on.

StiltmanFTW
I thought some of the fight was off-panel no?

laughing out loud

We can assume so about hundreds of other fights.

Doesn't matter; in the end, all that counts is what was shown on panel.

BRB has always been more durable, Thor has a glass jaw compared to the horse.

krisblaze
Thor has a glass jaw compared to Beast.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
Thor has a glass jaw compared to Beast.

It's not that bad. Yet.

Hank constantly devolves and trains himself to become less efficient in combat; Thor only lost his hair, arm and hammer... he needs to try harder.

X-Men are better than Asgardians in everything.

cdtm
What if they drop their hammers on his feet?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
What if they drop their hammers on his feet?

In the worst scenario?

He tears his feet off, grows new ones (yes, he can regen so fast) and puts them in thors' buttholes...

Gecko4lif
Thor putting one of the Apocalypse twins into a sun via a portal. Also completely burns that arm in the process.
Got the after scan?

DarkSaint85
Got the after scan?

Before and After (showing how quickly he can create portals)

https://i.postimg.cc/zyLbGGhr/RCO020.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/GHgTRyHK/RCO021.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/s1cZn8zt/RCO022.jpg

One Big Mob
Got the after scan? I don't, but his arm wasn't quite full bone, and then his arm seems to start healing as the comics go on on its own. Basically just missing skin at the end and then the next arc iirc it's fully healed.

Stoic
They'd better not fight his fight, because if they get in his face, he will end them.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
They'd better not fight his fight, because if they get in his face, he will end them.

thumb up

Dargo, Shitstrike and Janithor get swallowed.

BRB is the only one Hulk needs to chew a bit before swallowing.

One Big Mob
BRB solos. Everyone else dies.

DarkSaint85
Oh shit didn't see Dargo was there.

Two Mjolnirs on the field.

Stoic
Oh shit didn't see Dargo was there.

Two Mjolnirs on the field.

Yeah the only question is whether they throw away their advantage by going in for the slug it out. I'm betting that there is an 80% chance that they go brick on him, and get phucked up.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah the only question is whether they throw away their advantage by going in for the slug it out. I'm betting that there is an 80% chance that they go brick on him, and get phucked up.

90% *

celeyhyga17
They'll bfr him into the sun as soon as they realize this isn't their pappy's Hulk.

Then again he can always jump out of it a la Mangog.
sly

Stoic
They'll bfr him into the sun as soon as they realize this isn't their pappy's Hulk.

sly

They'd better send him to the Cross-Roads, or some other dimension then. But all Thor's have this tendency to rush in all and get into slug fests. Look at how Thor's battle with Pagan went. It's not just the Hulk... Thor just fights that way. It's like arguing that Mike Tyson would begin fighting like Bruce Lee when we know that he doesn't know how to kick.

DarkSaint85
They'd better send him to the Cross-Roads, or some other dimension then. But all Thor's have this tendency to rush in all and get into slug fests. Look at how Thor's battle with Pagan went. It's not just the Hulk... Thor just fights that way. It's like arguing that Mike Tyson would begin fighting like Bruce Lee when we know that he doesn't know how to kick.

The Sun would kill him. So no need for the Cross Roads.

sly

They should realise as soon as they see him. Godly senses and all that.

carver9
Hulk kill's them.

DarkSaint85
Hulk kill's them.

I don't think anyone actually cares what you say these days, or takes you seriously....

celeyhyga17
Hulk kill's them.
So Hulk here is in kill mode.

Looks like they'll be in kill mode to eh? Since they see Zombie Hulk has no qualms about hurting fellow heroes and all...

If that's the case, he gets a sun bath or Thor takes his powers.

DarkSaint85
So Hulk here is in kill mode.

Looks like they'll be in kill mode to eh? Since they see Zombie Hulk has no qualms about hurting fellow heroes and all...

thumb up

Don't forget, the Avengers were holding back, even to the very end:

https://i.postimg.cc/zLs491Zk/RCO009.jpg

Banner, enough! This man is your friend!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/7CGpsZc6/RCO016.jpg

'It's not right....this man was a friend.....'

One_Angry_Scot
When it comes to stuff like this I always think maybe it's not necessarily holding back, they are trying their best to stop him but in some cases it just isn't enough. Holding back to seems like something you'd only tend to do if you knew you was much stronger than an opponent. Seems there its more like they're trying to reason with him.

I don't know if it's necessarily going all out but I don't know if its holding back either.

DarkSaint85
When it comes to stuff like this I always think maybe it's not necessarily holding back, they are trying their best to stop him but in some cases it just isn't enough. Holding back to seems like something you'd only tend to do if you knew you was much stronger than an opponent. Seems there its more like they're trying to reason with him.

I don't know if it's necessarily going all out but I don't know if its holding back either.

They knew if they went all in, it meant killing Banner. They knew they had his kryptonite, and that it would kill their friend.

So yes, they were holding back as they knew they were much stronger than Hulk - same way you don't pull a gun on your friend, even if he's physically stronger than you.

https://i.postimg.cc/R6z4wtF9/RCO013.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
They knew if they went all in, it meant killing Banner. They knew they had his kryptonite, and that it would kill their friend.

So yes, they were holding back as they knew they were much stronger than Hulk - same way you don't pull a gun on your friend, even if he's physically stronger than you.

Okay yeah that makes more sense. Trying to do everything they could but not that. I guess that's kind of what I mean, like they had the kryptonite as you called it. THey waited a while to use it or considered to use it. Does that mean they were holding back say thinking they could stop him without using it or were they just being silly delaying the inevitable for no reason.

Or maybe I'm overcomplicating it haha,

StiltmanFTW
They wanted to evacuate the area and they only had one shot at it, so rushing it would be a huge mistake.

They did their job and Hulk regenerated anyway, so heroes didn't break their ridiculous "no killing" vow and saved the day... for now.

Hulk will break from those jars, reform and smash them again. You know it.

DarkSaint85
They wanted to evacuate the area and they only had one shot at it, so rushing it would be a huge mistake.

They did their job and Hulk regenerated anyway, so heroes didn't break their ridiculous "no killing" vow and saved the day... for now.

Hulk will break from those jars, reform and smash them again. You know it.

Yeah but look how guilty Cap is about it all. I mean, BP doesn't care lol, because he knows it was temp, but Cap still thinks of Devil Hulk as Banner, as a friend in need.

StiltmanFTW
Steve is too sensitive for this business.

No wonder Bucky did all the work for him in WW2...

carver9

Just like the heros held back against Doomsday and V&V Despero?

StiltmanFTW
Heroes, not heros.

You're raping the English language like that evil nazi, Parm.

carver9
Heroes, not heros.

You're raping the English language like that evil nazi, Parm.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I'm with fam, I dont have to spell check. My comfort is like me just getting out of the shower, hearing the door bell ring, grab a towel and wrap it around me and answer the door while you're there.

StiltmanFTW
Lose the towel.

DarkSaint85
Just like the heros held back against Doomsday and V&V Despero?

Wut

NemeBro
Just like the heros held back against Doomsday and V&V Despero? Why would the heroes hold back against Doomsday and V&V Despero? Neither of them are friends of the heroes.

Did you start drinking early today? Between this and your OPM thread posts you're having serious trouble comprehending the words other posters are typing.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did you start drinking early today?

I did.

Carver doesn't drink; you failed your Carver Derrick Gary Nine history exam, go home and rethink your life.

NemeBro
Can I kill myself instead?

StiltmanFTW
Yes.

NemeBro
Thank God

carver9
Why would the heroes hold back against Doomsday and V&V Despero? Neither of them are friends of the heroes.

Did you start drinking early today? Between this and your OPM thread posts you're having serious trouble comprehending the words other posters are typing.

They held back because they are heroes (did that for you stilt) and dont believe in killing.

carver9
Wut

The heroes dont kill... they subdue. You've taught me a lot Saint.

carver9
I did.

Carver doesn't drink; you failed your Carver Derrick Gary Nine history exam, go home and rethink your life.

This man knows me so well. These sexy lips are pure from garbage alcohol.

xJLxKing
Thor corps wins via BFR

Damborgson
Can I kill myself instead?

You're making enough jokes like that, that I have become officially worried.

Are you okay bruh?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
You're making enough jokes like that, that I have become officially worried.

Are you okay bruh?

https://tinyurl.com/y9onlfjc

XLR87T3
Thor in his prime and not holding back (like when he was fighting Gorr) wrecks any Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Thor in his prime and not holding back (like when he was fighting Gorr) wrecks any Hulk

Dreams, it's always good to have. Hulk is operating above any of the elites you all are repping. No denying this.

DarkSaint85
The heroes dont kill... they subdue. You've taught me a lot Saint.

Lol no, you miss my point as usual.

Come back when the JLA have a scene where WW, Batman and Hal are standing over Doomsday, and Hal is crying because Doomsday was their friend in need.

Or mid fight, Barry is shouting at Doomsday to come back to their senses. 'Stop, Doomsday! Clark is a friend! You'll kill him!!!'

I'm being so nice to you these past few days. You're a friend to me.

celeyhyga17
Dreams, it's always good to have. Hulk is operating above any of the elites you all are repping. No denying this.
In punching and kicking..

carver9
In punching and kicking..

And thunderclapping aka creating vibrations. HP Doomsday is operating above the Heralds you all are repping as well along with Mangog. They are some good punching and kickers. Dont you agree?

carver9
Lol no, you miss my point as usual.

Come back when the JLA have a scene where WW, Batman and Hal are standing over Doomsday, and Hal is crying because Doomsday was their friend in need.

Or mid fight, Barry is shouting at Doomsday to come back to their senses. 'Stop, Doomsday! Clark is a friend! You'll kill him!!!'

I'm being so nice to you these past few days. You're a friend to me.

So you're saying they wanted to kill V&V Despero when they fought him? Superman, Captain Marvel, etc... was out for blood?

Lol... so friends cut you up into pieces and put you in 9 bottles?

celeyhyga17
And thunderclapping aka creating vibrations. HP Doomsday is operating above the Heralds you all are repping as well along with Mangog. They are some good punching and kickers. Dont you agree?
I agree.

Two super bricks heroes wouldn't have a problem with actually hurting... Or killing.

carver9
I agree.

Two super bricks heroes wouldn't have a problem with actually hurting... Or killing.

Mangog, have already been tried and failed.

Hulk (entire teams), have already been tried and failed.

Doomaday, already been tried and failed.

The 3 above needed prep to defeat and elite heroes were there trying to take them out.

carver9
Ironman satellite attack had to be extremely powerful. Vision heat beams was doing nothing to Immortal Hulk...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/38032628/Avengers_2016-_685-014.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/38032629/Avengers_2016-_685-015.jpg.html

And Vision beams packs a lot of power.

carver9
I just noticed something.. he took Cannonball out with a slap through this forcefield...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/37890540/Avengers_2016-_684-029.jpg.html

Cannonball shield has withstood hits from high end elites. He is completely invulnerable when flying.

DarkSaint85
Tell that to the Skrulls lol

celeyhyga17
Mangog, have already been tried and failed.

Hulk (entire teams), have already been tried and failed.

Doomaday, already been tried and failed.

The 3 above needed prep to defeat and elite heroes were there trying to take them out.
What?

Engrrish prrease...

DarkSaint85
So you're saying they wanted to kill V&V Despero when they fought him? Superman, Captain Marvel, etc... was out for blood?

You do know it wasn't Cap who cut him up right.

Have you read the comic? Scans where cap is chopping him up please.

carver9
You do know it wasn't Cap who cut him up right.

Have you read the comic? Scans where cap is chopping him up please.

I agree, Cap was holding back. I'm so glad he didnt go all out. Hulk best option would have been to retreat.

Thanks Saint.

DarkSaint85
I agree, Cap was holding back. I'm so glad he didnt go all out. Hulk best option would have been to retreat.

Thanks Saint.

Yeah, had they gone all in from the start, Helios would've been fired.

Glad we agree.

carver9
Yeah, had they gone all in from the start, Helios would've been fired.

Glad we agree.

Glad we agree Cap wouldve soloed the field due to him crying at the end. You're passing of knowledge is unbound.

Thank you.

celeyhyga17
Hey Carvster... Can they bfr ZombieHulk?

carver9
Hey Carvster... Can they bfr ZombieHulk?

Yes but I dont think that is something that will be done during the onset and once all of them feel the first punch, the fight is done.

DarkSaint85
Glad we agree Cap wouldve soloed the field due to him crying at the end. You're passing of knowledge is unbound.

Thank you.

'Cap, we should fire Code Helios'

'OK'

End scene, credits roll

Glad we agree, and you're welcome smile

carver9
'Cap, we should fire Code Helios'

'OK'

End scene, credits roll

Glad we agree, and you're welcome smile

As a team, they couldnt take him so they used a deadly prepped item that they were unsure of if he would survive. Maybe they shouldve got a telepath and took away the mental blocks on Cap preventing him from crying so that he could mud stomp Hulk. You've convinced me Saint. It's always you who shows me the light. Cap stomps and blitz grab a UV lamp out of his kitchen preventing Hulk at full power from healing. He then chops him up into little pieces and put him in jars because he have his holding back moment turned on again.

You're the best.

DarkSaint85
As a team, they couldnt take him so they used a deadly prepped item that they were unsure of if he would survive. Maybe they shouldve got a telepath and took away the mental blocks on Cap preventing him from crying so that he could mud stomp Hulk. You've convinced me Saint. It's always you who shows me the light. Cap stomps and blitz grab a UV lamp out of his kitchen preventing Hulk at full power from healing. He then chops him up into little pieces and put him in jars because he have his holding back moment turned on again.

You're the best.

Thanks.

But holy guacamole, you really need to read the comic. I can PM it to you if you want, and we can read it together over Skype. This is the second time you said Cap chopped him up. Here's the first:

That is what you said.

Shall I go slow for you?

CAP.

DID.

NOT

CHOP

HULK

UP.

https://i.postimg.cc/9Q28dQBD/RCO018.jpg

I know you have to turn your phone round and round (hint: for your next Youtube vid, you can tell your subscribers how to turn 'auto-rotate' off on your phone, that should get you tons of views thumb up ), but the main gist is: Rogers (that's Steve, aka Captain America, aka Cap) did not chop Hulk up. Even Avengers have to follow rules and regulations. They HAD to hand Hulk over to Shadow, who THEN chopped him up.

Cap did not chop Hulk up. You're trying to make out he wasn't holding back against his friend, because he chopped him up.

When he didn't.

celeyhyga17
Yes but I dont think that is something that will be done during the onset and once all of them feel the first punch, the fight is done. Fight is done on the first punch?

Even if we average out their durability showings? Seems a little ridic don't u think?

Even if one of them does get ended in one punch, does that mean the rest will just stand there waiting to get picked off? Also there are two mew mews on the field. Very funny stuff happens when 2 mew mews are together. Here there are 2 of them plus two others that are pretty similar.

carver9
Thanks.

But holy guacamole, you really need to read the comic. I can PM it to you if you want, and we can read it together over Skype. This is the second time you said Cap chopped him up. Here's the first:

That is what you said.

Shall I go slow for you?

CAP.

DID.

NOT

CHOP

HULK

UP.

https://i.postimg.cc/9Q28dQBD/RCO018.jpg

I know you have to turn your phone round and round (hint: for your next Youtube vid, you can tell your subscribers how to turn 'auto-rotate' off on your phone, that should get you tons of views thumb up ), but the main gist is: Rogers (that's Steve, aka Captain America, aka Cap) did not chop Hulk up. Even Avengers have to follow rules and regulations. They HAD to hand Hulk over to Shadow, who THEN chopped him up.

Cap did not chop Hulk up. You're trying to make out he wasn't holding back against his friend, because he chopped him up.

When he didn't.

I said HIS FRIENDS CUT HIM UP. Sigh. Stop saying I didnt read the comic...

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Immortal-Hulk

Anyways, if they could have taken Hulk out on their own, they wouldve done it. They couldnt so they used prep. Thor said earth created a God. He himself knew it was pointless fighting the Hulk because they couldnt win. Tony did as well which is the reason he used the satellite. I dont care about a friendship or not. Them being there would not have stopped the Hulk, so they used prep. The TEAM couldnt stop him together, combined. Now if you're asking me if they can beat Hulk via prep, lol, yes, they can. Tony can beat anyone via prep. Straight up, Hulk wouldve killed them. I'm done talking about this... well, with you.

carver9
Fight is done on the first punch?

Even if we average out their durability showings? Seems a little ridic don't u think?

Even if one of them does get ended in one punch, does that mean the rest will just stand there waiting to get picked off? Also there are two mew mews on the field. Very funny stuff happens when 2 mew mews are together. Here there are 2 of them plus two others that are pretty similar.

Together they struggled to beat Kurse and Hulk would bend Kurse over. Bfr would be their best option.

DarkSaint85
I said HIS FRIENDS CUT HIM UP. Sigh. Stop saying I didnt read the comic...

Whose friends? Hulk's? Cap's? Wut?

celeyhyga17
They emptied the energies of Mjolnir and stormbreaker.

Anyways...
So u agree they can bfr him for the win...? Into the sun with him then.

carver9
They emptied the energies of Mjolnir and stormbreaker.

Anyways...
So u agree they can bfr him for the win...? Into the sun with him then.

I do agree with that. They have the tools to pull it off. The argument is, will they do it.

DarkSaint85

Whose friends? Hulk's? Cap's? Wut?

celeyhyga17
I do agree with that. They have the tools to pull it off. The argument is, will they do it.
I don't see why not.

ShadowFyre
This is a stomp. A better fight would be Immortal Hulk vs. Thor with just showings from God butcher arc.

They drop a big bang on Hulks head. /thread

carver9
Its crazy that you mention one arc... lol, Hulk has been operating like this outside of his comics, for yrs. This just shows the difference in power levels.

celeyhyga17
It's true. Hulk is the king dingaling of team busting especially against heroes. Two major things though. He holds back(he does to a point) less because of anger issues obvs... And the other thing is heroes tend to give him a long rope. They know there's a hero inside him that gets caught up with the anger issues.

Retarded little bro syndrome. He has that retard strength that comes out of him on impulse. Has a hard time reigning it in.
His friends know that so they try to talk him down all the time. Maybe rough him up a little to make him snap out of it. They eventually bring out the bat when things get too serious or someone gets really hurt.

Such is life for little bro.

carver9
It's true. Hulk is the king dingaling of team busting especially against heroes. Two major things though. He holds back(he does to a point) less because of anger issues obvs... And the other thing is heroes tend to give him a long rope. They know there's a hero inside him that gets caught up with the anger issues.

Retarded little bro syndrome. He has that retard strength that comes out of him on impulse. Has a hard time reigning it in.
His friends know that so they try to talk him down all the time. Maybe rough him up a little to make him snap out of it. They eventually bring out the bat when things get too serious or someone gets really hurt.

This is not true, at all. They even admit that its pointless fighting Hulk because of his amping abilities. I guess Spiderman held back against Thor because he knew Thor as a hero. How far does this go? Wonderman held back against Thor. Namor held back against Thor. Odin held back against Thor. Colossus did as well. These people knows Thor is that hero. Bill holds back against him. Wolverine held back against him. I dont even know why I am discussing this with you... you're the same person who said Thor was holding back against Cho even though he slashed him across the face and stomach with a Celestial killing axe.

Sin I AM

Has anyone (hero) tried putting hulk down without holding back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.