Unified Sentry:PREDICTIONS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
How powerful will this Sentry be?

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/39398005_Sentry_2018-_004-020.jpg

1.Skyfather
2.Cosmic Deity
3.Abstract
4.Immortal Hulk

One Big Mob
There's no one important for him to even fight to get a grip on his power level. Is he going to beat up Thor again? laughing out loud

Earth is limited in dudes. Maybe if he fought Devil Hulk or Namor would we get a good idea. RealityWarper hung himself too so he can't tell us how much above multiversal he is now.

Galan007
Originally posted by One Big Mob
RealityWarper hung himself too so he can't tell us how much above multiversal he is now. *omniversal.

Reported for lowballing. thumb up

Damborgson
You reported him.... to yourself?

Galan007
Marinate on that for a moment. thumb up

tkitna
More powerful than Superman. Thats all that matters.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Galan007
*omniversal.

Reported for lowballing. thumb up

thumb up

Though I'd say more Omnimegamultiversal.

Alongside the likes of Hulk Killer Humanoid and coming close to Dracula.

One_Angry_Scot
Maybe close to Boardwalkers Yellow Lantern Superman that tore a hole in the Multiverse just by flying.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How powerful will this Sentry be?

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/39398005_Sentry_2018-_004-020.jpg

1.Skyfather
2.Cosmic Deity
3.Abstract
4.Immortal Hulk Whatever happens, Sentry will be >>> Superman and <<< Hulk.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Badabing
Whatever happens, Sentry will be >>> Superman and <<< Hulk.

Blasphemy stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Blasphemy stick out tongue durhulk

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Whatever happens, Sentry will be >>> Superman and <<< Hulk.

I WILL LINE MY SHOES WITH YOUR SCALED ASHES!!!

Horrificus
I predict Vaseline sales r gonna go through the roof.

DarkSaint85
I WILL LINE MY SHOES WITH YOUR SCALED ASHES!!!

Wouldn't that just be really uncomfortable and dirty?

leonidas
i actually see him being downgraded tbh. high herald tier with showings like any other herald that can well exceed the tier. can't see lemire wanting to sustain a book where the main character is all-powerful. could be i'm way off base, but i hope not. a definite, consistent power level is needed for this guy. i'm enjoying the series though, gotta admit.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by leonidas
i actually see him being downgraded tbh. high herald tier with showings like any other herald that can well exceed the tier. can't see lemire wanting to sustain a book where the main character is all-powerful. could be i'm way off base, but i hope not. a definite, consistent power level is needed for this guy. i'm enjoying the series though, gotta admit.

Though I admittedly haven't read comics since I dropped off posting I can't see this ending well for Robert.

This Sentry seems like it's him taking parts of the Void and mixing both sides. But I can see that it's gonna end up with him becoming too close to the Void and he has a breakdown or something.Seems like a recipe for disaster.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wouldn't that just be really uncomfortable and dirty? Ashy Lob

i actually see him being downgraded tbh. high herald tier with showings like any other herald that can well exceed the tier. can't see lemire wanting to sustain a book where the main character is all-powerful. could be i'm way off base, but i hope not. a definite, consistent power level is needed for this guy. i'm enjoying the series though, gotta admit. That is usually the case. Sad that RealityWarper got banned in a way because there is zero chance this "Full" Sentry is going to be written at RealityWarper delusion levels.

Galan007
See I'm thinking they'll go the "more powerful than ever" route with this composite Sentry.

So hopefully it's a case of him merging, doing what needs to be done, then splitting back into his separate components again. It's clear Marvel doesn't really know how to sustain writing Sentry after he reaches a certain level, so keeping him in this state would likely be a complete waste in the long-term scheme of things.

One_Angry_Scot
See I'm thinking they'll go the "more powerful than ever" route with this composite Sentry.

So hopefully it's a case of him merging, doing what needs to be done, then splitting back into his separate components again. It's clear Marvel doesn't really know how to sustain writing Sentry after he reaches a certain level, so keeping him in this state would likely be a complete waste in the long-term scheme of things.

Could end up getting the "I'm going to fly Exitar away" treatment and not return again for 3 years.

leonidas
laughing out loud i actually had the same thought. he'd be unbearable right now, regardless. i think the series is going to do pretty well, but sustaining an uber character is really tough. maybe they'll all act to somehow limit one another or something. i dunno. i just hope they get his sh!t worked out for good because the woe-is-me bob/sentry is played out. maybe that's why i like where the series is headed. bob feels more bitter than depressed and sickly like in the past. meh, maybe the whole thing flops but i'm kinda pulling for the big lug.

Putinbot1
Shame he was banned tbh, he gave me many chortles.

leonidas
there was no shame in it. some trolls i do find amusing (like darksaint) but rw was anything but and ruined any thread he was in. good *&^%$# riddance.

LordofBrooklyn
Wouldn't that just be really uncomfortable and dirty?

Raptor scales are incredibly versatile.

The finest shoes and clothing contain Raptor in some form.

RAPTOR SCALES>>>>>>>>>>Corinthian leather

One Big Mob
laughing out loud i actually had the same thought. he'd be unbearable right now, regardless. i think the series is going to do pretty well, but sustaining an uber character is really tough. maybe they'll all act to somehow limit one another or something. i dunno. i just hope they get his sh!t worked out for good because the woe-is-me bob/sentry is played out. maybe that's why i like where the series is headed. bob feels more bitter than depressed and sickly like in the past. meh, maybe the whole thing flops but i'm kinda pulling for the big lug. They'll always be a little curiousity of how he would have spun it. If only Pr wasn't abusing his powers I'm sure we would have seen the Mother of all Spins. He would have just been Lazy Susaning in every thread having a visible meltdown, and it would have been awesome for the first couple of days.

I liked what Cates was doing. Lemire is doing it a little different, but I'm interested. Composite Sentry... I don't know how I feel about it. Don't like the costume though.

Putinbot1
there was no shame in it. some trolls i do find amusing (like darksaint) but rw was anything but and ruined any thread he was in. good *&^%$# riddance. He only ruined them because people allowed him to Leo, if they put him on ignore, his posts would have had no impact and he would have got bored and gone probably. Trolling only works if people bite and he was good at getting people to bite.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Putinbot1
He only ruined them because people allowed him to Leo, if they put him on ignore, his posts would have had no impact and he would have got bored and gone probably. Trolling only works if people bite and he was good at getting people to bite. This tbh.

I have no idea how shitty trolls like RW get people riled. It wasn't even hard to troll him back and get him actually mad.

DarkSaint85
I had him on ignore, so it was pretty much fine for me.

Galan007
RW being an inept troll doesn't mean his behavior should have to be tolerated. If everyone needs to put the same guy on ignore, there's a problem.

Fact is, RW had several warnings and temp bans. He had more than enough chances to shape up. He didn't, so he was banned.

leonidas
yeah ignore is great except you can still when other people quote him and honestly, i just don't have the energy to see someone derail thread after thread. it was to the point where you couldn't even talk sentry in any way at all without being forced to see post after post. i can agree with neme to a degree, but when he starts then others troll him back for page after page, i...don't see the fun in it and any decent discussion gets buried or never has the chance to start up. trolls have a place, and can be pretty funny at times, but the act grows tiresome when we're forced to watch the same thing over and over. /shrug

One_Angry_Scot
yeah ignore is great except you can still when other people quote him and honestly, i just don't have the energy to see someone derail thread after thread. it was to the point where you couldn't even talk sentry in any way at all without being forced to see post after post. i can agree with neme to a degree, but when he starts then others troll him back for page after page, i...don't see the fun in it and any decent discussion gets buried or never has the chance to start up. trolls have a place, and can be pretty funny at times, but the act grows tiresome when we're forced to watch the same thing over and over. /shrug

He was the reason why I left KMC for all this time. Really made me feel down and upset but now we can all have normal debates about Sentry.

Without Molecule Man or words ending in versal being discussed.

tkitna
The Sentry series is over the next issue I believe so it'll be interesting to see what they do with him.

Putinbot1
@Galan, I've never been keen on bans wink everyone is aware of that, I don't think they work really.Originally posted by leonidas

I guess we'll agree to disagree on this Leo, as I've always loved Flame Wars and I know you as many others have never understood why that is and I have never understood like many others why you don't it's one of those things I think where no one is right or wrong, it's just how people roll.

Horrificus
Um... Would you guys tell me if I was on "ignore"?
Because, now that I think about it, I have been on here for 12 years and I don't remember too much "acknowledgement"!!
Hey!! Have you B*stards been ignoring me?!
I guess nobody is gonna tell me, because I'm on "ignore".
Shit.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Horrificus
Um... Would you guys tell me if I was on "ignore"?
Because, now that I think about it, I have been on here for 12 years and I don't remember too much "acknowledgement"!!
Hey!! Have you B*stards been ignoring me?!
I guess nobody is gonna tell me, because I'm on "ignore".
Shit.

laughing out loud Good Post!

Khazra Reborn
Honestly, we'll probably never find out, the book is most likely cancelled, come November.

carver9
Did not know RW was perm banned. Dang!!!

Blight
It was permanent?

Prof. T.C McAbe
He was the reason why I left KMC for all this time. Really made me feel down and upset but now we can all have normal debates about Sentry.

Without Molecule Man or words ending in versal being discussed.

Hmm, wasn't aware of this. A Shame. I made my peace with him. How do you like the current series so far? Enzeru is enjoying it, which tells me it's good. I am torn, I want to support the char but not Marvel as a company.

"Id"
When does the the last Sentry issue come out?

I always figured RW was a Dupe of the poster Sentry

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by "Id"
When does the the last Sentry issue come out?

I always figured RW was a Dupe of the poster Sentry

It's not cancelled for sure, but the artist left the book and it wasn't included on the November solicits, so its likely this month is the last.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hmm, wasn't aware of this. A Shame. I made my peace with him. How do you like the current series so far? Enzeru is enjoying it, which tells me it's good. I am torn, I want to support the char but not Marvel as a company.

(Answering the points opposite in case you want to avoid my rant below haha)

Nah I haven't actually read any comics since before July. I can't remember the exact date but the first time I "returned" was July. If you was to look for the time before that that I came back, that was the last time I read a comic. Gotta be at least 6 months or more

===

Thing is it wasn't only on here but he'd be messaging me constantly on facebook, Steam and Discord. Whether it was him bragging he'd got a script from the comic Sentry fought Molecule Man but he would never show it. It got really obsessive and messages day and night waking me up sometimes.

Here's the thing I love the Sentry as everyone knows and maybe some know why. But it doesn't govern my everyday life. But he'd link me to multiple threads saying "Abhi is telling lies again, "I can't believe carver is saying this, Enzeru is a liar, Insane Titan actually thinks Thanos is more powerful than an omniversal Sentry". And I'm not just picking names there for no reason. He had obsessions with people.

Then all that combined with how he used to harass people on here and in general ruin the Sentry's reputation it just became too much so I had to just hide away (pathetic I know but it is what it is) otherwise I might have hit a really bad point in my mental health.

DarkSaint85
You too, huh. He used to message me loads with Iron Fist stuff and Sharivan posts. I just ignored them.

Had I known he was messing with you I'd have done more, soz.

Bentley
Still better than Marwash

tkitna
We've all gone through the PM faze with him. Just ignored him.

One_Angry_Scot
As did I majority of the time but with him it was relentless as I said across multiple forms of communication. Everyday for well over a year. That combined with the way he acted on here it was either risk something bad happening with my mental health which I could feel was coming. Might be easy for some people just to ignore him across KMC but when I had it across all mediums with him badmouthing my buddies on here** and I see everyone on here as my friends if only we could all meet up, anybody getting badmouthed like that makes me feel really down. **non stop going on about Sentry, Kenshiro (still don't know who that is) for me I wasn't able to deal with that.

===

But anyway he isn't worth thinking about.

Whatever happened before doesn't matter now as he's gone and not returning. Onto more pleasant things I finally read through all of Sentry's appearances post Uncanny Avengers. Really really enjoyed it. I don''t know if the composite Sentry is gonna last for too long though. I see the Void eventually overtaking Robert.

One_Angry_Scot
One of the scenes in the Doctor Strange comic was where I got my sig from. I wanted a sig change but came up with something quick. Later on sometime I'll hopefully get a better idea.

DarkSaint85
I'm looking forward to this Sentry. Hope he isn't built up too much.

One_Angry_Scot
I'm looking forward to this Sentry. Hope he isn't built up too much.

Imagine the threads on this forum if there was an Immortal World War Hulk vs this Unified Sentry. Would be fuel till the end of the world.

DarkSaint85
I had my Sentry/Thanos/WBH thread. It wasn't as popular as I thought sad

One_Angry_Scot

Needs to include Guardian Amped Prime maybe.And HP Doomsday.

Prof. T.C McAbe
(Answering the points opposite in case you want to avoid my rant below haha)

Nah I haven't actually read any comics since before July. I can't remember the exact date but the first time I "returned" was July. If you was to look for the time before that that I came back, that was the last time I read a comic. Gotta be at least 6 months or more

===

Thing is it wasn't only on here but he'd be messaging me constantly on facebook, Steam and Discord. Whether it was him bragging he'd got a script from the comic Sentry fought Molecule Man but he would never show it. It got really obsessive and messages day and night waking me up sometimes.

Here's the thing I love the Sentry as everyone knows and maybe some know why. But it doesn't govern my everyday life. But he'd link me to multiple threads saying "Abhi is telling lies again, "I can't believe carver is saying this, Enzeru is a liar, Insane Titan actually thinks Thanos is more powerful than an omniversal Sentry". And I'm not just picking names there for no reason. He had obsessions with people.

Then all that combined with how he used to harass people on here and in general ruin the Sentry's reputation it just became too much so I had to just hide away (pathetic I know but it is what it is) otherwise I might have hit a really bad point in my mental health.

Wow, wasn't aware of this. But do not worry, because of you and Enzeru Sentry won't have a bad rep wink. Glad you are back smile.

One Big Mob
When I came back RW was pm'ing me links to debates he had about Kenshiro on other sites against people I've never heard of. I'm like... alright... I only know Kenshiro exists because of the stupid videos of him too by the way. In fact this might very well be the first post where I've ever mentioned his name.

You really can't send me something I care less about. I don't think you can anyway, but Warper tried to push that one.

One_Angry_Scot
When I came back RW was pm'ing me links to debates he had about Kenshiro on other sites against people I've never heard of. I'm like... alright... I only know Kenshiro exists because of the stupid videos of him too by the way. In fact this might very well be the first post where I've ever mentioned his name.

You really can't send me something I care less about. I don't think you can anyway, but Warper tried to push that one.

Imagine if he was an elaborate BeyonderGod sock, very doubtful but they acted quite the same. BeyonderGod made a KMC Wiki wonder if he still updates it.

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

I forgot about him. You never know though. There's enough psychos in real life that personas could fall under one guy or just be a bunch of different dudes. RW was super proud of his posts though and sometimes I'll see that name on another site if I'm searching for a specific scan. I'm sure he was pm'ing random dudes on other sites about arguments here.

"Look how dumb Enzeru is, he made a battlezone where he wasn't even really talking about what I actually said, not really anyway... FOOLISH!"

The other dude has never heard of Enzeru and has only thumbs upped one of RW's post before, and is completely lost.

LordofBrooklyn

I am glad you hurt!

thumb down

tkitna
As did I majority of the time but with him it was relentless as I said across multiple forms of communication. Everyday for well over a year. That combined with the way he acted on here it was either risk something bad happening with my mental health which I could feel was coming. Might be easy for some people just to ignore him across KMC but when I had it across all mediums with him badmouthing my buddies on here** and I see everyone on here as my friends if only we could all meet up, anybody getting badmouthed like that makes me feel really down. **non stop going on about Sentry, Kenshiro (still don't know who that is) for me I wasn't able to deal with that.

===

But anyway he isn't worth thinking about.

Whatever happened before doesn't matter now as he's gone and not returning. Onto more pleasant things I finally read through all of Sentry's appearances post Uncanny Avengers. Really really enjoyed it. I don''t know if the composite Sentry is gonna last for too long though. I see the Void eventually overtaking Robert.

Never knew it was that severe Scot. Sorry he got to you like that, but its over now and we all look forward to you posting again.

NemeBro

You really can't send me something I care less about. I don't think you can anyway, but Warper tried to push that one. I'm jealous of you guys, RW never sent me anything. sad

Galan007
He sent me some PMs about you, if that makes you feel better? smile

NemeBro
He sent me some PMs about you, if that makes you feel better? smile Please send me them, my penis is so erect it's about to rip off my body and fly through the wall. haermm

Sin I AM
laughing out loud

I forgot about him. You never know though. There's enough psychos in real life that personas could fall under one guy or just be a bunch of different dudes. RW was super proud of his posts though and sometimes I'll see that name on another site if I'm searching for a specific scan. I'm sure he was pm'ing random dudes on other sites about arguments here.

"Look how dumb Enzeru is, he made a battlezone where he wasn't even really talking about what I actually said, not really anyway... FOOLISH!"

The other dude has never heard of Enzeru and has only thumbs upped one of RW's post before, and is completely lost.

I loled.

Never understood why uber powered or amped characters like say wbh for example dont fight characters on their level. Like if Sentry beats scout thats anticlimactic...i wanna see him fight thanos or something.

carver9
Some people just take this debating thing too serious. When you're messaging people outside of here about comics, that is taking it too far. I will never understand. There are a handful of people (3) I would actually feel comfortable meeting in real life on this site (One Angry Scot is numero uno) and there are a lot of people I wouldnt even send a Facebook message to and people dont even use Facebook anymore so me getting emotionally involved to the point of hounding someone about an animated character, it just ain't that serious. Sorry you went through that Scott.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Some people just take this debating thing too serious. When you're messaging people outside of here about comics, that is taking it too far. I will never understand. There are a handful of people (3) I would actually feel comfortable meeting in real life on this site (One Angry Scot is numero uno) and there are a lot of people I wouldnt even send a Facebook message to and people dont even use Facebook anymore so me getting emotionally involved to the point of hounding someone about an animated character, it just ain't that serious. Sorry you went through that Scott.

As a Gammite you deserve WHATEVER you get!

Horrificus

Shut up.

Bentley
Ok, so the list is Scot and me, but who is the third user Carver would accept to meet?

DarkSaint85
Me.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Bentley
Ok, so the list is Scot and me, but who is the third user Carver would accept to meet? The great question of our age.

It's either me and Stilt, or Stilt and DS.

Stilt is a given. Gundam is a big no so he's out. Leo just gets PO'ed at him so no. Insane Titan... need I say more? DS is on the fence tbh. Some days they get along and yuck it up, other days it's just Carve and Anti-Carv.

Galan007
It's Pr, obv.

One Big Mob
Pr would try and ban Carver in real life and he'd go viral for hate speech.

"Check out this crazy Irishman trying to ban local black hero from someone else's bar."

TMZ does a little segment talking about it and all with dumb little jokes.

Galan007
But Pr is also a protected class because he's wheelchair bound. If any white guy could ban a black guy from a bar irl, it's him.

One Big Mob
I don't think any Irishman has ever been protected in history outside from Dana Whitemale's embrace.

When people see a passed out Irishman in the streets, they go out of their way to step over them; dragging their feet over them as they pass by. Sometimes they turn around and kick them after they lose balance like the Irishman was trying to trip them.

Galan007
True. I mean, Pr may be a crippled invalid, but he's still Irish ffs.

You've given me a lot to think about... I still think carv wants to wear Pr's skinmeet Pr irl, though. Repercussions be damned. They are yin and yang. Banner and Hulk, if you will.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
But who is who??

One Big Mob
True. I mean, Pr may be a crippled invalid, but he's still Irish ffs.

You've given me a lot to think about... I still think carv wants to wear Pr's skinmeet Pr irl, though. Repercussions be damned. They are yin and yang. Banner and Hulk, if you will.

thumb up thumb up

He may look like your standard Cyclops white male, but his dialect and disposition betrays him.

You could be right. If Carver wasn't playing so coy we wouldn't have to guess if Carver chooses the Dark or the Paul side.

Galan007
But who is who?? Much like Hulk, they are one... A united front.

LordofBrooklyn
Who is the 3rd KMC member you would meet, Carver?

LordofBrooklyn
Sentry (1/2):
https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554979_Sentry_2018-_005-002.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554980_Sentry_2018-_005-003.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554981_Sentry_2018-_005-004.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554982_Sentry_2018-_005-005.jpg

https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554983_Sentry_2018-_005-006.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554984_Sentry_2018-_005-007.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554985_Sentry_2018-_005-008.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Sentry (2/2):
https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554988_Sentry_2018-_005-011.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554989_Sentry_2018-_005-012.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554990_Sentry_2018-_005-013.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554991_Sentry_2018-_005-014.jpg

https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554992_Sentry_2018-_005-015.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554993_Sentry_2018-_005-016.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554994_Sentry_2018-_005-017.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554995_Sentry_2018-_005-018.jpg https://s7d6.turboimg.net/t1/39554996_Sentry_2018-_005-019.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
Awesome stuff.

Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up
So what level would you put him in?

quanchi112
He will always be insanely powerful. I want him in the MCU and possibly down the road like a dark avengers film post avengers 4.

Galan007
Composite Sentry was obviously powerful AF, but he didn't really do anything that we haven't seen him do before(in one form or the other.) So at this point it's still nearly impossible to accurately gauge him, imo.

One_Angry_Scot
thumb up
So what level would you put him in?

That's a tough one haven't really thought about it. He certainly seems extremely powerful. Maybe I could make a Very Powerful tier haha.

Visually it was pretty awesome how Thor and Captain Marvel were just dismissed like that, Did he punch them and the light was a side effect or a blast maybe a punch. Merging with the Void has given him more variety.

One Big Mob
Composite Sentry was obviously powerful AF, but he didn't really do anything that we haven't seen him do before(in one form or the other.) So at this point it's still nearly impossible to accurately gauge him, imo. Pretty much.

He beat up Sentry level Scout and tossed the Avengers. That did not help to figure out a level. laughing out loud

He just did the Avengers thing easier than the other two guys in Hulk and Namor. Maybe the 4th guy will outdo that...

One_Angry_Scot
Pretty much.

He beat up Sentry level Scout and tossed the Avengers. That did not help to figure out a level. laughing out loud

He just did the Avengers thing easier than the other two guys in Hulk and Namor. Maybe the 4th guy will outdo that...

Seemed like Scout couldn't even host the power as it was turning him into a skeleton.

One Big Mob
Probably just burning his body out as it was too much powa! He lacked the healing properties because of it, but it's unlikely he was weakening until he really decomposed.

Maybe.

Galan007
Nah.

Once he transformed into a zombie he would gain infinite stamina. thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
Probably just burning his body out as it was too much powa! He lacked the healing properties because of it, but it's unlikely he was weakening until he really decomposed.

Maybe.

Yeah true that seems right. Can contain it for a certain amount of time but after a while it takes over.

I wonder which comic he will next appear in. He's gone back into Space again very much like he did in Uncanny Avengers.

On a sidenote is that Mjolnir that Thor is using a budget one? I'm presuming Jane still has the non dollar store one.

Philosophía
Pretty much.

He just did the Avengers thing easier than the other two guys in Hulk and Namor. Maybe the 4th guy will outdo that... As you said a while ago, there's nowhere up to go from here, unless he directly fights Namor/Current Hulk. Based on She-Hulk, I'd rank them Sentry > Namor > Hulk > everybody else.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Scott, could you make me a sig with the new Red-Black Sentry and Rebirth Supes?

One_Angry_Scot
Scott, could you make me a sig with the new Red-Black Sentry and Rebirth Supes?

Certainly mate by Rebirth this is the current Superman right? I've kind of lost track of what is what now haha.

carver9
I need a new sig as well. Badly.

One_Angry_Scot
I need a new sig as well. Badly.

I'm all ears if you want a new sig mate.

One_Angry_Scot
If you let me know what you want a sig of I'll start on it.

NemeBro
Once again our invincible omniversal hero is taking an omniversal stroll to, no doubt, an omniversal destination.

He easily beat She-Hulk, who is Celestial level, so just more evidence for Sentry being omniversal. thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by NemeBro
Once again our invincible omniversal hero is taking an omniversal stroll to, no doubt, an omniversal destination.

He easily beat She-Hulk, who is Celestial level, so just more evidence for Sentry being omniversal. thumb up

Don't you mean Omnimegamultiversal?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Certainly mate by Rebirth this is the current Superman right? I've kind of lost track of what is what now haha.

Yes the current one ^^. And thanks smile.

LordofBrooklyn
Has anyone checked on, Enzeru?

I'm afraid the latest Sentry showing may have him incapacitated somewhere.

NemeBro
He posted today, in a Sentry thread, lol.

Enzeru

Has anyone checked on, Enzeru?

I'm afraid the latest Sentry showing may have him incapacitated somewhere.

Thanks for checking in on me.
But yeah, it did take me a couple of hours to recover from a self induced fapping coma.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Enzeru
Thanks for checking in on me.
But yeah, it did take me a couple of hours to recover from a self induced fapping coma.
laughing

tkitna
He's powerful for sure, but flying to space again? Come on man.

LordofBrooklyn
Unified Sentry can fight the new Guardians Of The Galaxy for starters.

The ultimate fight though is when The EMO EGGPLANT is ressurrected!

NemeBro
Unified Sentry can fight the new Guardians Of The Galaxy for starters. Is that actually what he's about to do?

leonidas
yeah, he made the very typical big first appearance and inverse-ninja'd the sh!t out of the avengers, but....that doesn't really mean much lately. he's def powerful--more powerful than any avenger--but has he surpassed the heralds? still impossible to say. seems likely at this point to me, though i'd hoped they limit him to the herald tier. every herald worth anything has feats that dwarf what he did to the avengers though, so maybe there's still a chance they rein him in....

carver9
If you let me know what you want a sig of I'll start on it.

Whatever you thinks look good. It doesnt matter.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Is that actually what he's about to do?

No, but it would make sense to establish him as a cosmic level threat.

If they have the most powerful iteration of the shadowed characters as The Guardians it would be a great fight.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by tkitna
He's powerful for sure, but flying to space again? Come on man. That's the best place to do feat

Tar-Antado
Now that he's in outer space, Sentry's going to run into and get stalemated by the Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.