Immortal Hulk Vs Namor(current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
https://10deb7fbfece20ff53da-95da5b03499e7e5b086c55c243f676a1.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/5b524faf50e8e778bc490af7e977e550_xl.jpg

Vs

https://media.comicbook.com/2018/09/namor-avengers-8-1134781.jpeg

StiltmanFTW
I'm sorry, Prince Namor.

Hulk eats you sad

carver9
Lol... agree with Stitl.

Stoic
Have to see how powerful Namor has gotten. It should be a decent fight.

CosmicComet
Namor. Roughly equal strength + flight.

He will fly Hulk up to sunlight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Namor. Roughly equal strength + flight.

He will fly Hulk up to sunlight.

What's his top flight speed?

He can't do it before Hulk eats his chicken wings.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
Have to see how powerful Namor has gotten. It should be a decent fight.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i8ULW4ft2-E/W74IGMv4LII/AAAAAAAC3Ac/iRdj2dF-29MfMDRxPaLNMzr7HdUk2QhggCLcBGAs/s1600/037_013.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n2OxXzaSFXw/W74IGhXlWRI/AAAAAAAC3Ag/zhOJfqcfiNQaSg6tjZy2havjj4d_ym20ACLcBGAs/s1600/037_014.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8VbjRF_5cJU/W74IHDJWC8I/AAAAAAAC3Ak/8gfeLzOkYHIHvLJthIk2wTGNgj_HCx8lgCLcBGAs/s1600/037_015.jpg

h1a8
Namor was in water so he's naturally stronger than outside of water.
This fight is outside water so Namor should be weaker.
Also Namor's damage output wasn't more than what Hulk tanked.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
Namor was in water so he's naturally stronger than outside of water.
This fight is outside water so Namor should be weaker.
Also Namor's damage output wasn't more than what Hulk tanked.

We want numbers, h1.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Did Namor ever lose to Hulk? I only know the fights where he won. He also looked far better against the Avengers than Hulk. In Water he takes 9/10.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Did Namor ever lose to Hulk? I only know the fights where he won. He also looked far better against the Avengers than Hulk. In Water he takes 9/10.

He had a really good track record against the Hulk. Arguably the best, excluding Silver Eunuch.

Most of them were stalemates, though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He had a really good track record against the Hulk. Arguably the best, excluding Silver Eunuch.

Most of them were stalemates, though.

thumb up Namor is a physical HH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is probably a stalemate. Hulk would have the edge on land, and Namor would beat him in water.

Namor's tanking of She-Hulk's dive-bomb haymaker, completely shrugging off Carol's attack, and tanking Black Panther's claws is more impressive in regards to invulnerability. Him crushing Thor's hammer is the most impressive strength feat of the two but Hulk's fight was way more savage. Tbf, Namor wasn't really trying to hurt the Avenger's. The way he was handling them, he could one-shot kill most of them.

He casually palmed Thor and Iron Man and didn't even FLINCH from Captain Marvel's punch. He then one-shot knocked her out with a casual head butt. That's CRAZY. Namor should be fist fighting Zeus man.

It's the classic Hulk vs. Namor from the 80's, just cranked up to High-Trans.

-K-M-
The way namor is dressing he certainly does look trans

Fishnets contrary to popular belief do not intimidate

juggernaut74
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i8ULW4ft2-E/W74IGMv4LII/AAAAAAAC3Ac/iRdj2dF-29MfMDRxPaLNMzr7HdUk2QhggCLcBGAs/s1600/037_013.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n2OxXzaSFXw/W74IGhXlWRI/AAAAAAAC3Ag/zhOJfqcfiNQaSg6tjZy2havjj4d_ym20ACLcBGAs/s1600/037_014.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8VbjRF_5cJU/W74IHDJWC8I/AAAAAAAC3Ak/8gfeLzOkYHIHvLJthIk2wTGNgj_HCx8lgCLcBGAs/s1600/037_015.jpg Why is he so strong now?

-K-M-

One Big Mob
Namor was always holding back, now he isn't. Worldbreaker Namor.

juggernaut74

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor mentally commanding an army of War Sharks was very Aquaman-ish.

The Sorrow
Namor when written well is Hulk level underwater and heals very quickly in his element, plus he's physically overpowered the Hulk there in the past. His recent performance was good but not better than Hulks though, Namor recovered from She-Hulks punch quickly but his return punch didn't affect her much either. Hulk came across as more powerful than her imo and actually used his brains plus brawn to take her out.

Problem here is Namor looked impressive but he didn't show anything that could stop Hulk. Immortal Hulk has had holes blown through him, eyes stabbed out, no sold a ground n pound from amped She-Hulk, punched across space by an amped cosmic being, shrugging off hits by certified planet movers etc yet at this point has not come close to being physically stopped. Namors best hope would be a stalemate but tbh I could just see Hulk using his smarts to level Atlantis or drag Namor out of the water to weaken him.

Genii96
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

He has been overpowered by hulk during his mindless hulk days,where a team including namor tried to capture him,he was dehydrated there tho, having been in a desert for several days and didn't have his suit then

They usually stalemate on land, namor consistently beat him underwater except one or two times that it was broken up

OT: it goes as their normal fights do, on land a stalemate,with a growing advantage to hulk,in water, it's namor's fight to lose

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Namor when written well is Hulk level underwater and heals very quickly in his element, plus he's physically overpowered the Hulk there in the past. His recent performance was good but not better than Hulks though, Namor recovered from She-Hulks punch quickly but his return punch didn't affect her much either. Hulk came across as more powerful than her imo and actually used his brains plus brawn to take her out.

Problem here is Namor looked impressive but he didn't show anything that could stop Hulk. Immortal Hulk has had holes blown through him, eyes stabbed out, no sold a ground n pound from amped She-Hulk, punched across space by an amped cosmic being, shrugging off hits by certified planet movers etc yet at this point has not come close to being physically stopped. Namors best hope would be a stalemate but tbh I could just see Hulk using his smarts to level Atlantis or drag Namor out of the water to weaken him.

Doesn't sound like you read the comic

carver9
He was on point.

DarkSaint85
Doesn't sound like you read comics

juggernaut74
I just look at the pictures.

Horrificus
He isnt Namor.

Bentley
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Why is he so strong now?

He probably applied for a canadian citizenship.

eaebiakuya
Hulk overload the Panther armor with a single attack. He is stronger and takes this.

Warrior Madness
It would be a cool fight. But Namor can't stop this Hulk. Hulk wins.

dmills
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We want numbers, h1.

big grin rolling on floor laughing Ahhh yes. It's all coming back to me now

Bentley
Originally posted by Warrior Madness
It would be a cool fight. But Namor can't stop this Hulk. Hulk wins.

Actually Immortal Hulk had to resort to mind games to deal with Jennifer while Namor just took a cheapshot to no ill-effect. Thor is a nobody for either of them, but Namor ended up looking better and has no stupid sun weakness.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Actually Immortal Hulk had to resort to mind games to deal with Jennifer while Namor just took a cheapshot to no ill-effect. Thor is a nobody for either of them, but Namor ended up looking better and has no stupid sun weakness.

Lol... Jen cheap shotted Hulk as well and was pounding on him and it did nothing. Namor punched her once and she was still active. It's not like he koed her or took her out of the fight. He just punched her and both of them handled the punch she delivered well.

So Namor can tank Ironman weapon? Do you have proof of that?

-Pr-
You said Namor could beat Superman, though...

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You said Namor could beat Superman, though...

I said he could beat Thor and Gladiator as well and Zod and Surfer. confused

-Pr-
But not Ironman? What am I missing here?

carver9

Because its obvious Ironman cant beat any of the people I've named. Love Ironman but a battle like this is out of his league.

carver9
I think your blind range at seeing my chocolate name probably led to you misunderstanding me.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
I think your blind range at seeing my chocolate name probably led to you misunderstanding me.

thumb up

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/62/40/1532592463-Chocolate-Quotes-37.jpg

h1a8
Durability is about the same. Hulk has the edge in strength. Hulk also has a healing factor. Namor can fly and is faster.

Stoic

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.