Would TEMPEST be able to convince you the Revan could beat DE Sidious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The legendary lord of debating.

Its a dumb hypothetical, just forget that Tempest is the founder of the Sheevites for a moment and answer the question lol.

Tbh I don't think he could. I mean maybe, dude's sorta unparalleled in this forum.

Jaggarath

Galan007
Probably not, but he'd make a better argument than Ant. That's for sure. thumb up

Tzeentch
Jessiah is not the founder of the Sheevites, just the most prolific. Lightsnake is the primogenitor of Sheev wank.

That was before most of you kiddos' time though.

Jaggarath
Originally posted by Galan007
Probably not, but he'd make a better argument than Ant. That's for sure. thumb up
8/10 bait

Galan007
80%? I'll take it. thumb up

The Ellimist
kmc is dead

One Big Mob
As good as someone might sweet talk, you still need actual proof to come to that conclusion. Eventually you're going to notice how much twisting is going on before you realize he's bullshitting.

In the scenario that Revan has nothing anyway. The amount of Darth Malak wanking would be tremendous though either way.

NewGuy01
this must be that thread you were telling me about

i agree

Vitiate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
kmc is dead

Not. Yet.

AncientPower
It was dead two years ago, it's been decaying ever since.

gold slorg
if Ant himself can't, don't see how Tempest would lol

Azronger
Originally posted by Galan007

Agreed.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Jessiah is not the founder of the Sheevites, just the most prolific. Lightsnake is the primogenitor of Sheev wank.

That was before most of you kiddos' time though.

Yeah Jmango's knowledge of Sheevite history is abysmal. Guy should just quit.

Valkorion
star wars is inconsistent enough that the quality of the debater will matter more than the strength of the position unless if it's like dooku vs sidious or something obvious

tempest however would need to use more out-of-the-box sometimes dubious scaling than he's usually willing to

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Vitiate
Not. Yet.

It's treason, then.

CactusJoe
Originally posted by Valkorion
star wars is inconsistent enough that the quality of the debater will matter more than the strength of the position unless if it's like dooku vs sidious or something obvious

tempest however would need to use more out-of-the-box sometimes dubious scaling than he's usually willing to
QFT.

DarthAnt66
Revan could be above DE Sidious lmao

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan could be above DE Sidious lmao

no

DarthAnt66
nvm

Jaggarath
LMAO

DarthAnt66
Nothing funny about deferring to Sas, tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.