Thor & BRB v.s. Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
This is classic Thor and BRB from before the Secret wars reboot-
https://i.postimg.cc/4dwVJ8M1/1.jpg

This is BASE Frieza as he was seen during the Namek arc-
https://i.postimg.cc/QCt5VQZZ/2.jpg

Go!

Gecko4lif
Nerdling gets double dicked

DeadpoolXXX
They beat a guy who can destroy worlds with a finger flick iyo? confused

Inedian
Frieza easily.

One_Angry_Scot
This isn't the right forum for this I think. Isn't it meant for the anime vs?

carver9
Is anime fts accepted here?

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
This isn't the right forum for this I think. Isn't it meant for the anime vs? Wasn't too sure. I had a few comic characters so I figured this forum was appropriate. rolling on floor laughing

Originally posted by carver9
Is anime fts accepted here? Sure,

krisblaze
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
They beat a guy who can destroy worlds with a finger flick iyo? confused

A finger flick? lmao

Death Ball and Supernova is pretty much Frieza's strongest attack.

DeadpoolXXX
The type of attack doesn't matter. the point is that he was able to destroy planets with almost no effort at all. With his index finger LOL-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Is anime fts accepted here?

That's a question to the mods, I guess. Not OP.

krisblaze
The type of attack doesn't matter. the point is that he was able to destroy planets with almost no effort at all. With his index finger LOL-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s

The power of the attack doesn't necessarily relate to or scale according to the effort exerted.

Similarly Thor or BRB's best attacks are not necessarily the ones that requires the greatest amount of physical exertion.

Supernova is Frieza's best attack. It's planetary.

Galan007
Wasn't too sure. I had a few comic characters so I figured this forum was appropriate. rolling on floor laughing It's not. In the future, cross-genre battles like this should be posted in the All-Versus Forum:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/

Moving.

cdtm
BRB tanked moon/planet level attacks, and more. If he was on Namek
when it went off, he'd simply dust himself off, while Freeza would be near death and require patching up and augmentation.

One Big Mob
I've seen you bring that up before like you believe it.

The issue there is that Frieza was already cut in half. Goku gave him a tiny bit of energy to live. Frieza then blasts Goku with enough energy to hopefully kill him, and then a pissed off Goku blasts the shit out of cut in half Frieza with barely any energy. And he still survived Namek blowing up on him.

It is very very likely that Goku was the one who caused the damage to Frieza... the Frieza with barely any energy, limbs, or really a way to defend himself. Either way he still lived through the planet blowing up on him and he came out with not too much more damage than when he got cut in half.

cdtm
Goku sure seemed sure he would have died from the explosion.

In fact, Goku and King Kai DID die, from a mere moon sized planet exploding.

Regardless, Bill has actual, hard feats of surviving planets exploding on him without a scratch, while Freeza does not. Same for Thor.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by cdtm
Goku sure seemed sure he would have died from the explosion.

In fact, Goku and King Kai DID die, from a mere moon sized planet exploding.

Regardless, Bill has actual, hard feats of surviving planets exploding on him without a scratch, while Freeza does not. Same for Thor. Because Goku can't breathe in space, and a severely weakened beyond belief Frieza... didn't die?

Because Cell... killed them? I don't get how you liken that to a planetary sort of deal though. It wasn't because the planet exploded, it was because Cell killed them with a super powerful bomb.

But Frieza did survive a planet blowing up with no energy, and he was gravely injured. I don't understand how you can even say that factors into things.

cdtm
The important parts are:

"Without a scratch",

And "Has feats".

Busting a planet is more common then you'd think in comics. Silver Surfer can ignite STARS. Lightray can create suns out his butt (Seeminglyliterally, if you look at his escape from Black Racer). Kyle Raynor bottled up a super nova (Mini sun or not, without Kyle, the implication is that the solar system is toast.)

That beats busting a messily old planet, that didn't even blow up right away. Yet characters like Orion and Thor, can tank all that energy (I won't say Superman, because solar power).

When you put Freeza's planetary survival feat against everything Bill and Thor have tanked, there isn't much comparison. Even if he was weakened, it's still the best he's got... Nothing else can really compare to taking attacks from high end abstract level beings, as Thor and Bill HAS. Not out of the Freeza Saga.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by cdtm
The important parts are:

"Without a scratch",

And "Has feats".

Busting a planet is more common then you'd think in comics. Silver Surfer can ignite STARS. Lightray can create suns out his butt (Seeminglyliterally, if you look at his escape from Black Racer). Kyle Raynor bottled up a super nova (Mini sun or not, without Kyle, the implication is that the solar system is toast.)

That beats busting a messily old planet, that didn't even blow up right away. Yet characters like Orion and Thor, can tank all that energy (I won't say Superman, because solar power).

When you put Freeza's planetary survival feat against everything Bill and Thor have tanked, there isn't much comparison. Even if he was weakened, it's still the best he's got... Nothing else can really compare to taking attacks from high end abstract level beings, as Thor and Bill HAS. Not out of the Freeza Saga. The important parts are that you just shifted away from your entire original point about Frieza taking Namek's explosion.

I don't care about what other people have tanked, this isn't a tank off. I'm purely speaking about how wildly off you are about Frieza surviving Namek, as this isn't the first time you've stated that.

Also the best Frieza has isn't taking a planet blowing up on him while in a near death state. The best (this) Frieza has is fighting evenly with Vegeta who was greatly more powerful than he was on Earth when he had the power to blow up Earth. That's also assuming he gets hit as well. Unlike comic characters who don't use their speed an 1/8 of the time, that's all Dragon Ball fighters do.

ScreamPaste
Mjolnir soloes base Frieza, the hell?

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze
The power of the attack doesn't necessarily relate to or scale according to the effort exerted.

Similarly Thor or BRB's best attacks are not necessarily the ones that requires the greatest amount of physical exertion.

Damn right.

Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are the worst weapons for a one dimensional energy projector.

MrMind
Frieza easily

SSJGGogeta
Frieza has the edge in speed, destructive capacity, and lethality- by a large margin. He could easily avoid all of their attacks, and kill them with a single death beam through the heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.