Snoke=Plagueis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
What do you think? I think he'll come back in episode IX and reveal that he is.

Jaggarath

One Big Mob
This thread convinced me

Galan007
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Plagueis reveal, but I doubt it would ever happen.

In all likelihood Snoke will end up being a Grysk, or part of some other new species unique to the Unknown Regions.

The Merchant
Andy Serkis way back before TFA said Snoke was a new character to the SW universe. Pablo Hidalgo also said he isn't Plaguies and went as far as to say Plaguies is dead and both Snoke and Plagueis are 2 separate characters. You could argue they are spewing smoke but Snoke not being a Sith originally was said in Andy Serkis interviews and Pablo Hidalgos tweets, along with other little details regarding Snoke that ultimately went into the SW canon such as the TLJ Vidual Dictionary.

xPRIMEx
I don't know if any of you follow this youtube channel but he posts a lot of great videos about new Star Wars content. Check out this video and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua2TFRinFao

Zenwolf
I really don't care at this point. Too much damage has been done already imo.

xPRIMEx
There's also this:
https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1030840/Star-Wars-9-REY-Anakin-Snoke-Luke-Skywalker-Darth-PLagueis-release-date-fan-backlash

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I really don't care at this point. Too much damage has been done already imo.
Lol fair enough. I'm just hoping they do something right

Rebel95
Hope so

Trocity
Plagueis being Snoke would really ruin the image of Plagueis, lol.

Don`t worry though, he isn`t.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Trocity

Don`t worry though, he isn`t. This tbh

Freedon Nadd
No

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Trocity

Don`t worry though, he isn`t.

Yeah Snoke would make a really depressing canon version of Plagueis. He has an even stupider death scene.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Yeah Snoke would make a really depressing canon version of Plagueis. He has an even stupider death scene.

And he comes back Mauled from the dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.