Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Hal Jordan vs Silver Surfer/Thor. All current versions (Hal has the ring he created by his own will).

All three are going all out but in character. Who wins?

ghostman
would say team.... but thor.......

yikes..

One Big Mob
Thor might accidentally hit Surfer in the back with his hammer at this stage in time.

Philosophía
Hal blasts Thor once then passes out in disgust from his deformed skull.

Senor Cage
laughing out loud

Blight
Jesus, has Thor really been that gimped?

Horrificus
Bastards!

Damborgson
Originally posted by Blight
Jesus, has Thor really been that gimped?

Pretty much.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Damborgson
What powers does the gold hammer even have ? Flight and maybe teleportation ?

Also the ability to break in Namors grip ?

celeyhyga17
He currently doesn't have a hammer. He has hammers. Bootleg ones, but still pretty tough. He literally has hammers like Tony has armors.

xJLxKing
He also lacks half an arm...

abhilegend

abhilegend
Also Hal is more powerful than even his classic days.

https://i.postimg.cc/DS8GmkrR/GLS-57-5.jpg

Senor Cage

Bentley
Hal beats up Thor with Hulk and Tutinax constructs.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Hal beats up Thor with Hulk and Tutinax constructs.

Next thread: Hard light GLs, vs Immortal Hulk...

panthergod

quanchi112
Surfer or Thor wins.

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer or Thor wins.

Lets see the showings.

Surfer can't even beat standard Henshaw... laughing out loud

Thor's getting wrecked by Namor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Lets see the showings.

Thor's getting wrecked by Namor. Not canon and abc logic. Quit using abc logic. You have debated for years and you still use the same bad logic. Ok and?

Comics do not rely on one showing. Quit Skip Baylessing the debate.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by panthergod
Lets see the showings.

Thor's getting wrecked by Namor.

Hal just had a good showing against zod and henshaw.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He currently doesn't have a hammer. He has hammers. Bootleg ones, but still pretty tough. He literally has hammers like Tony has armors. UGHHHHH I THINK IM GONNA VOMIT

Horrificus
I don't know if I approve of all the Anti-Asgardian bias Im seeing in here since my return.
I believe a "Sensitivity Course" and a few "Safety Posts" may help some of us become more accepting of Man-Thor, Mangog, Odin and Loki. Perhaps a Reeducation Camp, to help remind you all of the Asgardian Comic Character Superiority ruling.

MrMind
there isn't any anti-asgardian bias, it's more like thor fanboys are not as rampant as they were few years ago
thor, superman, hulk, surfer are all overrated because of their fanbase, thor just sucks now while surfer and superman stock did not plummet

green lanterns on the other hand has always been underrated, they match marvel heralds level in everyway and more

Horrificus
Originally posted by MrMind
there isn't any anti-asgardian bias, it's more like thor fanboys are not as rampant as they were few years ago
thor, superman, hulk, surfer are all overrated because of their fanbase, thor just sucks now while surfer and superman stock did not plummet

green lanterns on the other hand has always been underrated, they match marvel heralds level in everyway and more you! And your stupid factual assessment of the situation!!

Ok Mr Mind. You go ahead with the truth and facts and stuff.
I will take a different path!!

Go asgard!

Senor Cage
Originally posted by MrMind

green lanterns on the other hand has always been underrated, they match marvel heralds level in everyway and more

Pretty much.

cdtm
Norris immediately drains Hal, then speed blitz's Thor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Surfer can't drain Hal at this point, Hal is just too powerful with far greater control on his power.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by cdtm
I thought you can drain the guy that has the strongest will in the universe.

carver9
Surfer or Thor solos

Senor Cage
Hal's packing major heat. Surfer would get overloaded.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Surfer can't drain Hal at this point, Hal is just too powerful with far greater control on his power. Based on?

MrMind
Hal 6/10

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer or Thor solos

MrMind
bump

Stoic
Almost time to make new Thor vs GL threads.

RadZoa
Well we know Surfer is powerless without his surfboard so most likely Hal would just knock Surfer off of his board and it would be GG

You may not like it, but you know I'm right

Supermutant
Originally posted by RadZoa
Well we know Surfer is powerless without his surfboard so most likely Hal would just knock Surfer off of his board and it would be GG

When did this happen? SS has been able to repair or just create another board. He did this against Cable, Firelord, Terrax, etc.

beatboks

Not getting into the overall result, but I'm curious how Hal Knows that knocking Surfer off his board dies anything? If Hal has never faced Surfer there is no reason he should know that.

By that logic if SS and Thor remove Hal's ring (which is more than a bit obvious is a power source) achieves the same.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Supermutant
When did this happen? SS has been able to repair or just create another board. He did this against Cable, Firelord, Terrax, etc.

The Fantastic Four movie from 2007.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
Not getting into the overall result, but I'm curious how Hal Knows that knocking Surfer off his board dies anything? If Hal has never faced Surfer there is no reason he should know that.

By that logic if SS and Thor remove Hal's ring (which is more than a bit obvious is a power source) achieves the same.

thumb up and Batman has removed Hal's ring far easier than Surfers been rendered powerless without his board.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Silent Master
The Fantastic Four movie from 2007.

Lol so RadZoa just made up nonsense, that doesn't apply here.

RadZoa

STFU you nerd before I give you the beating of a life time

StiltmanFTW

RadZoa is not a serious account, he's just pretending to be the biggest DCtard online.

Supermutant

laughing out loud What are you going to do? Knock me off my board.

celeyhyga17
laughing

Adam Grimes
😂

Quick Freeze
https://media.giphy.com/media/T3Vx6sVAXzuG4/giphy.gif

StiltmanFTW
RadZoa rght now:

https://media.giphy.com/media/bwTM7ZzyCllXpRPV9P/giphy.gif

Damborgson

Let me translate:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f7/75/be/f775be4d097feb7ddf535d25602f13de.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.