Marvel Black vs. DC Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Luke Cage
Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
Storm
Miss America

Vs

Mr. Terrific
GL John Stewart
Firestorm
Batwing
Vixen
Black Lightning
Cyborg

Who wins?

Galan007
Moving.

MrMind
black on black crime?

Bentley
Let's have some black people beating each other up for our entertaining!!

Wait, is Miss America Black?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Let's have some black people beating each other up for our entertaining!!

Wait, is Miss America Black? She is 1/1024 black, according to ancestry.com

illadelph
Smh...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Firestorm turns them all to black salt.

Horrificus
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Luke Cage
Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
Storm
Miss America

Vs

Mr. Terrific
GL John Stewart
Firestorm
Batwing
Vixen
Black Lightning
Cyborg

Who wins?

Replace Morales and Miss America with Darkoth and Maxam and Marvel will have a chance

One Big Mob
Miss America is arguably the most powerful character on the team though. Minus one low showing of course before she got her feet (agenda) under her.

Problem is I think she's supposed to be pure Mexican. Miles also lights up this thread, but he's still part black. I don't think America Chavez is though.

Horrificus
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Miss America is arguably the most powerful character on the team though. Minus one low showing of course before she got her feet (agenda) under her.

Problem is I think she's supposed to be pure Mexican. Miles also lights up this thread, but he's still part black. I don't think America Chavez is though. u don't think Maxam has potential to overpower Miss America? Ok.

And I thought peak Darkoth was a stronger replacement for Morales.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Horrificus
u don't think Maxam has potential to overpower Miss America? Ok.

And I thought peak Darkoth was a stronger replacement for Morales. On the team.

You can add any old black fella to replace her, but in all reality you're replacing the possible pre-existing most powerful member with a slightly more powerful one, maybe.

Taking out Luke Cage and Miles would make more sense to get a more powerful team. Miss America is a lesbian Mexican woman, that represents America, and her name is America. It doesn't get more powerful on paper than that in Marvel.

Krypton007
Hey, I'm not sure if I'm over reading into this but isn't it a little...you know...racist to be pointing out characters for their skin color? Just a little odd to me, black people aren't there to be pointed out for being black, they're people.

In this thread of HERO VS HERO....I think team 1 wins.

panthergod
Originally posted by Krypton007
Hey, I'm not sure if I'm over reading into this but isn't it a little...you know...racist to be pointing out characters for their skin color? Just a little odd to me, black people aren't there to be pointed out for being black, they're people.

In this thread of HERO VS HERO....I think team 1 wins.
Fake liberal preening and virtue signaling aside, sane self respecting Black people are proud to be Black, and they don't need non blacks telling them to not identify with their group.

Being Black isn't not preclude of being a person, since we are the foundation of humanity, but I appreciate you inadvertently stating your true view.

Krypton007
I'm very happy you're proud to be black !!! I just find it a little odd that that was the basis for the forum post. "Black vs Black". Do you think we would have seen "white vs white"

It's never a bad idea to check our privilege !! And not in the Southpark way, like really look at who our posts might be affecting.

panthergod
Originally posted by Krypton007
I'm very happy you're proud to be black !!! I just find it a little odd that that was the basis for the forum post. "Black vs Black". Do you think we would have seen "white vs white"

No I hear you, and I appreciate your intent if clumsily stated. yeah, It's quite common for Western people to see non white groups as being Other, when in fact, if anything the opposite is true, but that's neither here nor there... smokin'

One Big Mob
Originally posted by panthergod
Being Black isn't not preclude of being a person, since we are the foundation of humanity Eh?

-Pr-
Well, this isn't weird at all. And I speak about the OP and some of the posts in this thread.

Closing because racial stuff is bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.