Ben Affleck is dropped as Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2

Impediment
Do you have a viable link or is this an Internet rumor?

Flyattractor
Good. He sucked as Daredevil and He sucked as Batman. Good rid. I say.

steverules_2

steverules_2
https://i.postimg.cc/R0sq5LVF/E13-E5-A56-640-D-4-A21-AA48-1-DD4-F5-B4-EE4-C.png

Impediment
DC needs to admit defeat and either reboot the entire DCEU or make a Crisis on Infinite Earths movie to fix this mess of recasting.

steverules_2

riv6672
Yeah it is. Its lng past time to cut bait. Keep WW, possibly Aquaman.

DarthPlaguis12
Who cares?

BruceSkywalker
not really a surprise as I've known for months. wb needs to come up with something good otherwise cancel the whole thing

quanchi112
Batman is not the draw he was not Superman. No one really cares. Dc fans really are not passionate tbh.

DarthPlaguis12
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not really a surprise as I've known for months. wb needs to come up with something good otherwise cancel the whole thing

Come on guys...they have a lot of movies planned

playa1258
WB/DC is not going to do a complete reboot that much is obvious. They are going to retool around characters other than Batman and Superman.

If they can hit on the next 4 films they will be in shape going forward.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
WB/DC is not going to do a complete reboot that much is obvious. They are going to retool around characters other than Batman and Superman.

If they can hit on the next 4 films they will be in shape going forward. Never say die.

This is not the transformers cartoon film there is no matrix to light their darkest hour.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Come on guys...they have a lot of movies planned

just because something is planned doesn't mean it comes to fruition

quanchi112
just because something is planned doesn't mean it comes to fruition Ti is like a newborn. The world is so new and frightening to him. He does not realize how quickly these can change in Hollywood. He is an authentic moron.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Who cares?
Uh...you. confused

Darth Thor
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah it is. Its lng past time to cut bait. Keep WW, possibly Aquaman.

So a soft reboot then?

I think thats basically what they are doing, replacing or ignoring their previously established Batman and Superman (trying Batgirl and Supergirl instead). Focusing on solo films now, probably not too bothered about continuity (James Gunns Suicide Squad) and hoping to establish elseworld films on the side (Joker film).

But if they reboot fully and properly then both Wonder Woman and AquaMamoa need to go.

Tzeentch
Was this ever in doubt? Were there genuinely human beings on the planet who've thought since JL came out that either Caville or Afleck had a chance in hell of reprising these roles?

I'm glad they're both gone though. Frankly, I don't even want to see another Superman or Batman solo film for a decade. So tired of those two characters hogging all the DC resources. The only problem I see is that they're trying to reboot the cinematic universe 10 years into the superhero film craze. Comic movie fatigue is a phrase that gets tossed around perhaps too lightly, but will anyone actually give a shit by the time a JL film comes around again in like 10 years?

riv6672

Trocity
Big screen Spider-Man has been 3 different people in the last 10 years, anything is possible when it comes to superhero shit.

Hopefully they make Superman black this time, and maybe Batman can be an Iraqi man.

Impediment
Cast Bailey Jay as Wonder Woman.

riv6672
^^^Reported for trol...oh, wait.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Was this ever in doubt? Were there genuinely human beings on the planet who've thought since JL came out that either Caville or Afleck had a chance in hell of reprising these roles?

I'm glad they're both gone though. Frankly, I don't even want to see another Superman or Batman solo film for a decade. So tired of those two characters hogging all the DC resources. The only problem I see is that they're trying to reboot the cinematic universe 10 years into the superhero film craze. Comic movie fatigue is a phrase that gets tossed around perhaps too lightly, but will anyone actually give a shit by the time a JL film comes around again in like 10 years? I have been telling Darth Thor that Superman and Batman have failed and it is time to move in another direction. The fanboy in him knows no one really cares anymore deep down but the guy adores Superman so much he will still cry over it.

WolvesofBabylon
BvsS is what screwed all this up. Man of Steel was decent, WW was good. If they would have just taken their time and done a solo Batman/Flash/Aquaman and a Superman 2 with a legitimate Luthor. I think things would have been fine.

For some reason they wanted to catch up to marvel instead of build out a Universe.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Impediment

Jesus Christ.

Impediment
Originally posted by -Pr-
Jesus Christ.

laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
BvsS is what screwed all this up. Man of Steel was decent, WW was good. If they would have just taken their time and done a solo Batman/Flash/Aquaman and a Superman 2 with a legitimate Luthor. I think things would have been fine.

For some reason they wanted to catch up to marvel instead of build out a Universe.
These are common complaints, because they are completely accurate.
Catch up was NOT the way to go for DC.

tkitna
Originally posted by playa1258

If they can hit on the next 4 films they will be in shape going forward.

laughing out loud Hit on the next 4 films? You would have a better chance hitting the lottery.

tkitna
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
BvsS is what screwed all this up. Man of Steel was decent, WW was good.

It started with MoS. It was horrible.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
I have been telling Darth Thor that Superman and Batman have failed and it is time to move in another direction. The fanboy in him knows no one really cares anymore deep down but the guy adores Superman so much he will still cry over it.

Jeez stop stalking me already.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Jeez stop stalking me already. The people agree with me. Superman and Batman are not the draws they once were.

Flyattractor
But they could be. That is the Real Sadness of it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But they could be. That is the Real Sadness of it. Had chances and failed.

Flyattractor
You are so closed minded. You need to let the Light Shine in Quanster.

quanchi112
You are so closed minded. You need to let the Light Shine in Quanster. No, you are the guy begging for more of the same. I want different characters and more WW. She is the best hero they have in films imo.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch

I'm glad they're both gone though. Frankly, I don't even want to see another Superman or Batman solo film for a decade. So tired of those two characters hogging all the DC resources. The only problem I see is that they're trying to reboot the cinematic universe 10 years into the superhero film craze. Comic movie fatigue is a phrase that gets tossed around perhaps too lightly, but will anyone actually give a shit by the time a JL film comes around again in like 10 years?

I figured yeah they'd be dumb enough to try to squeeze out another JL movie lol. Wonder Woman 2 is coming out and they had also announced a sequel to Man of Steel(this has probably changed).

I think it all started to change when it became clear Ben Afleck was method acting, but seemed to think he was playing Tony Stark. When it become obvious his alcoholism was a problem it seemed like the writing was on the wall.

Flyattractor
No, you are the guy begging for more of the same. I want different characters and more WW. She is the best hero they have in films imo.

smokin'

BruceSkywalker
Ti is like a newborn. The world is so new and frightening to him. He does not realize how quickly these can change in Hollywood. He is an authentic moron.

I had no idea he was TI..

Originally posted by Impediment

how about alison tyler instead or jillian janson

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
laughing out loud Hit on the next 4 films? You would have a better chance hitting the lottery. laughing out loud

quanchi112
smokin' So you concede.

Flyattractor
So you concede.

More like just enjoying how you missed the irony in your own post.
And No.. I will NOT Point it out to you.

quanchi112
More like just enjoying how you missed the irony in your own post.
And No.. I will NOT Point it out to you. I am open minded and gave them a chance. Failed. Try other characters. That is being open minded.

Flyattractor
You still don't see it.

HAHAHAH!!!!!

quanchi112
You still don't see it.

HAHAHAH!!!!! You are delusional. Like Warners **** Superman and Batman plan.

Flyattractor
I find it extremely hard to believe that WB ever actually had a "Plan".

quanchi112
I find it extremely hard to believe that WB ever actually had a "Plan". They did it failed. Justice league was the end of the initial plan but I believe the execs got involved.

HulkIsHulk
I hear death knells of dceu

Flyattractor
Tried of Franchises. I just want fun movies again...

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I hear death knells of dceu Next few m-vids are critical. The end could be nigh but at least the dc fanboys got their justice league film.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I hear death knells of dceu

definitely , there isn't a guarantee that both Aquaman and Shazam will be successful. Afterall Bumblebee and the other movies opening up that same day will take money away from it, how much is anyone's guess. Shazam, prolly just folks on here are excited for it, hahahaha

Flyattractor
They are actually going to release all those movies at the same time?
I thought they had learned to take turns to make the most money at this point?

quanchi112
definitely , there isn't a guarantee that both Aquaman and Shazam will be successful. Afterall Bumblebee and the other movies opening up that same day will take money away from it, how much is anyone's guess. Shazam, prolly just folks on here are excited for it, hahahaha Aquaman should have moved the release date no doubt about it.

BruceSkywalker
Aquaman should have moved the release date no doubt about it.

yea, you'd think wb would've moved it but who knows what might happen

quanchi112
yea, you'd think wb would've moved it but who knows what might happen I will still see that film December 20 before the other ones released that day. I believe in the film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.