Friday the 13th reboot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Reboot is back on.....

https://deadline.com/2018/10/friday-the-13th-reboot-roy-lees-vertigo-entertainment-lebron-james-springhill-in-talks-to-bring-slasher-back-to-screen-1202487230/

quanchi112
Success of Halloween should show they can continue old school Jason not reboot him.

BruceSkywalker
could be a combo of both, but gotta wait and see

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
could be a combo of both, but gotta wait and see Hope so. Old school horror for the killers is the best.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hope so. Old school horror for the killers is the best.

i wold agree

BackFire
If they're going to do Friday the 13th they need to have it be really campy, pun intended. That's part of what made the older ones entertaining. Can't take themselves too seriously.

steverules_2
Uhm the reboot already happened in 2009 you guys roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Uhm the reboot already happened in 2009 you guys roll eyes (sarcastic) They could try another reboot. That is the fear. Just continue the classic series.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Uhm the reboot already happened in 2009 you guys roll eyes (sarcastic)

that reboot is being rebooted lol...

Flyattractor
I personally don't want a Reboot. I like my Jason to already have a Nice Big Body Count. Phuck the Ill in the Head and their stupid bullshit.

Kazenji
Been hearing they want to take it back to the roots of the original movie for this reboot, Similar to what they did with the new Halloween

feels like they haven't actually watched the first Friday the 13th because Jason wasn't the one doing the killing in it.

Flyattractor
That is because Victor Milliar only got the rights to stuff that happens in the FIRST MOVIE. Which DOES NOT Include Hockey Mask Adult Jason. Only Kid in The Lake Jason. Which is why the Horror Inc Crew aka Sean Cunningham seem to no longer be allowed to call Jason "Jason" in the stuff they can make.

And Last I heard Sean started to Appeal The Verdict which means....We aint getting SHIT any time soon.

Lawyers SUCK!

Kazenji
Not what i was getting at but keep having your rant.

Flyattractor
Just what warped your little perceptions so much?

Kazenji
Still not sure what you're on about, Lay off the drugs.

Flyattractor
But Drugs are Fun? I am starting to think you are to much of a Fan of a certain Stick in the mud....and a bit of a troll.... cause everything I said (sadly) is true. Victor does have the Rights to Pammy thou. Not that any one could ever replace the OG Pammy.

Kazenji
Lol...calling me a troll, The irony

and yes i know about Victor Miller owning the rights and for this supposed reboot him and Lebron will be making it.

Flyattractor
Maybe Lebron could be Jason!!!

juggernaut74
Lebron showed up dressed as Jason during last nights game:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3530838/lebron-james-watching-halloween-ii-michael-myers-video/

Flyattractor
Hmmmm after seeing that pic I don't want him to do it. He aint got the hips for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.