Tenebrae's Ziost Sun Feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Way back when, I noticed that in this cinematic, the sun of Ziost changes:
http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179633/4579461-0619578816-vZd4b.gif
Just for emphasis, this is before Tenebrae's death wave:
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138626/5757093-ziost_before.png

This is after:
https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138626/5757094-ziost_after.png

Here is a video depicting that upon return to Ziost, the sun is the same color it'd been after the cataclysm:
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLTZf3Yvpw&t=19s

This is a chart depicting just how much power output the sun lost:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/TernaryColorTmap.PNG

Probably makes Ziost the best feat in the mythos.

AncientPower
So that's the Hall Hood cinematic filter excuse obliterated.

ares834
What is stylistic imagery?

AncientPower
erm

Jaggarath
This is ... very interesting. I'll get back to you on this. thumb up

darthbane77
So we have Vitiate affecting the core of the planet, wiping out all life on the planet, possessing numerous Force users, doing *something* to the planet's sun, among others, all while insanely weakened as a disembodied spirit.

Sounds good to me. Anything to kick Sidious outta his chair and onto his ass is good with me.

DarthSkywalker0
The fact that you don't even try to hide an agenda is... impressive.

https://media.giphy.com/media/nlWGe7Q64zwQ0/giphy.gif

One Big Mob
Why would he try and hide his agenda, and what does that have to do with his post? He's pointing out something glanced over by many people.

Too many people have picked a side and refuse to take into consideration anything else from the other. In truth, the only true side is Onimi

RealistRacism
Libtard Sheevites owned epic style. gg

AncientPower
There is a striking similarity between Clinton and Shrimpatine, tbh.

RealistRacism
So Valkorion Shapiro is going to wreck Sheev with mindblowing facts about why millionaires should get even bigger tax cuts?

Valk >>>> Sheevatine

Haschwalth
Star level Spirit Vitiate kek.

Haschwalth
My assertions of Valk>world razer are solidified kek.

Vitiate
Still no match for Omniversal level Sheev smile

AncientPower
Literally only exists in Assronger's masturbatory activities.

RealistRacism
Being pro-Sheev isn't interesting, just embrace Valkorion.

AncientPower
1.Tenebrae.
2.Onimi.
3.Luke.
4.Sheev.

smile

RealistRacism
Needs to be a tier's difference between 2 and 3

Valpoorion
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Why would he try and hide his agenda, and what does that have to do with his post? He's pointing out something glanced over by many people.

Too many people have picked a side and refuse to take into consideration anything else from the other. In truth, the only true side is Onimi

I was referring to DarthBane77. One would generally try to hide an agenda because they don't want to appear biased.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Libtard Sheevites owned epic style. gg

???

Valpoorion
Hiding agendas? At this point they're so desperate they don't even care anymore. It's just trying to knock Sheev out of his pedestal and failing miserably.

DarthSkywalker0
I'm aware. Simply noting that it's a bad look.

RealistRacism
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
???
I was mocking the fact that every time a new Valkorion thread comes out AP thinks it's some huge bombshell that'll change everyone's minds.

Sheevites will never switch sides and it doesn't matter what he comes up with, frankly.

DarthSkywalker0
I was mocking the fact that every time a new Valkorion thread comes out AP thinks it's some huge bombshell that'll change everyone's minds.

Sheevites will never switch sides and it doesn't matter what he comes up with, frankly.

If he came up with anything halfway decent he might have a case.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Valpoorion
Hiding agendas? At this point they're so desperate they don't even care anymore. It's just trying to knock Sheev out of his pedestal and failing miserably.

You're cute. I mean, repulsive in every sense of the word. But cute. I don't know what your definition of the word 'failing' is, this is far from it. The feat, or at least this part of it, couldn't be more evident without handholding those such as you through it.

RealistRacism
If he came up with anything halfway decent he might have a case.
He has though... as have others.

AncientPower

That's a whole pile of inaccuracy you've gone n flexed that brain for. Assronger and his even less intelligent troglodytes aren't of any concern to me. You kill cancer, after all.

RealistRacism
So you're making these threads for... entertainment? Or do you think you can win them over with 'muh facts and logic'?

Valpoorion
Making extensive 'arguments' for Valpoorion only for him to be placed below baseline Mace Windu by the majority of the forum would fall under the category of failure, yes. At least in my eyes.

AncientPower
I'm more interested in spreading the word on the many feats of this era that otherwise go unnoticed. The irony is, the Sheevites think that I actually have interest in taking down ol' shrimp face. Whereas, in reality, stoking their paranoia at seeing him threatened somehow, thus fueling their habitual need to shove him down everyone's throat. That's more accurate.

I mean they're not even that good at their job. Tempest handing over the Sheev torch to Ass, was a bit like Paul Heyman going from Brock Lesnar to Curtis Axel. He's a failure. Hence why supposedly retired Temp keeps needing to come back. It's also why Ass speaks a big game here but runs off to CV to recruit more kids who decided to get into Star Wars debates after watching a few Stupendous Wave videos. He can't hack it himself.

AncientPower
Making extensive 'arguments' for Valpoorion only for him to be placed below baseline Mace Windu by the majority of the forum would fall under the category of failure, yes. At least in my eyes.

Your definition of Sheevites as the majority of the forum is a failure. Given 90% of you all are irrelevant fodder.

Vitiate
hah

RealistRacism
I love that more of Az's shit-tier minions are coming to KMC. They're going to drive their master's 'movement' into the ground with their stupidity.

Valpoorion
Originally posted by AncientPower
Your definition of Sheevites as the majority of the forum is a failure. Given 90% of you all are irrelevant fodder.

Sheevites? Oh, you mean the irrelevant fodder that constantly tears you to pieces?

The good thing about hitting rock bottom, AP, is that you can't stoop any lower.

AncientPower
I mean I've decided to finally begin unironically debating now, so that's something. Skillz has been slacking off.

AncientPower
Sheevites? Oh, you mean the irrelevant fodder that constantly tears you to pieces?

The good thing about hitting rock bottom, AP, is that you can't stoop any lower.

I'd love to see you link me to any thread on either KMC or CV where that's even remotely true.

Ellimist is worth 50 of you and last I checked he's backed down twice now.

DarthSkywalker0
He has though... as have others.

Beg to differ.

Valpoorion
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t656357.html
At your service, sir- or is it madam?

Vitiate
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/darth-malgus-vs-the-fetts-1558210/?page=2

DarthSkywalker0
It's an it.

AncientPower
@Poor, was that supposed to be evidence for you or me? It's hard to tell. I mean, you know your argument is retarded when even Ursumeles thinks you're wanking Caedus way too hard.

Valpoorion
It's an it.

Thank you for letting me know.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Vitiate
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/darth-malgus-vs-the-fetts-1558210/?page=2

Again, just terrible.

Valpoorion
Like your 'arguments'?

Vitiate
Again, I'm just terrible.

👍

RealistRacism
Please no insults dark-sith, this is a forum about fictional characters. Grow up and be a bit more civilised or I might have to mass flag you.

RealistRacism

AP can speak for himself here, but none of you constantly tear me to pieces, kek. I consistently dominated you on CV.

BestDebaterEver
Everyone please cease with the penis jousting.

Some dark revelations have come to light and will be dealt out to the masses in due time.

We have entered a new age!

RealistRacism
The new age of KMC becoming entertaining again?

Beelzebub
"entertaining"

RealistRacism
More than it was before...

Beelzebub
Debatable. It's certainly more lively.

RealistRacism
Probably a better word for it.

The Ellimist

Ellimist is worth 50 of you and last I checked he's backed down twice now.

That's not why I don't show much interest in continuing our conversations lol.

Beelzebub
Shhhh, Ell. Let it have this. It literally has nothing else in its sad pathetic life.

AncientPower
So, back on track, how high does the collective Ziost feat put pre-Ziost absorption Tenebrae's spirit, and thus the much more powerful Tenebrae in KOTET's opening chapter?

Beelzebub
Sha'a Gi tier.

AncientPower
Yeah, you know what, Galan please clear out all the off-topic trash in here, including my replies to them.

Galan007
I mean, deleting all the off-topic posts here essentially means I'd have to delete the entire thread at this point.

I don't really want to do that, because you have a valid question/point here. So how about everyone just gets back on topic now, and stays that way. Thanks.

Freedon Nadd
Somebody beat me to it. Lol Nice one, AP.

darthbane77
I was referring to DarthBane77. One would generally try to hide an agenda because they don't want to appear biased. I'm a shrimp here though, and nobody outside of Ant listens to what I say anyway. So why hide anything? smile

kek

Though I was also half-joking with my original comment.

Freedon Nadd
I get you, bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.