Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
Some news on the 6th movie https://deadline.com/2018/10/pirates-of-the-caribbean-reboot-deadpool-writers-rhett-reese-paul-wernick-johnny-depp-1202488160/

What do you all think about this????

shiv
Its like if they made an Alien film without Sigourney Weaver even showing up for a cameo

Or an X-men film without a mutant.

riv6672
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
Some news on the 6th movie https://deadline.com/2018/10/pirates-of-the-caribbean-reboot-deadpool-writers-rhett-reese-paul-wernick-johnny-depp-1202488160/

What do you all think about this????
I think its good news, quality wise.
Comparisons and recasting comlaints aside (which i dont care about), i just want something fresh if theyre going to reboot.

Bacracks1956
There are some of the online movies which also provides the content information from the essay writing services which is also good source to get the writing help easily.Movies often use this content for the subtitles which is also better option to convert the whole movies in the online watch platform.

Bwa Ha Ha
And so continues my quest to take over the POTC forum via being the latest poster on the whole first page of threads. (I know I'm not, but I'm also too lazy to reply to all those other threads ever since they increased the number of them that show on the first page.)

neelyang77
Originally posted by Bacracks1956
Thanks a lot for info! I would like to draw attention to the possibility to pay for research papers. This saves time and at the same time an excellent result is always guaranteed - no plagiarism and always excellent written work of varying complexity on time. The main thing in this matter is to find really qualified writers.

Thanks a lot for info!

Bwa Ha Ha
Now this is an interesting tactic...

cryena
fvck rebooting bring johnny back for a sequel

Bwa Ha Ha
Only time will tell...

Dude111
I love the title of this thread smile

Bwa Ha Ha
A title without equal!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.