Sue Richards vs Kuurth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Kuurth had his blood turned into fire. And was just fine.

BFR was useless against him.

I don't think Sue can do anything here ..

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, FP Kuurth is just too much.

h1a8
Stalemate.
Sue stays invisible and out of harms way lol.

DarkSaint85
That assumes Kuurth has physical eyes (don't forget his mystical hammer).

Magnon
Originally posted by h1a8
Stalemate.
Sue stays invisible and out of harms way lol.
Kuurth still wins.

Even if he cannot detect Sue with his eyes or hammer (although he probably can) Sue wouldn't be able to remain invisible forever. I'm guessing her absolute upper limit is at 70-something years.

Edit. I guess there's no food available in a standard forum fight? In that case, Sue would tire out in less than a week.

StiltmanFTW
And he can still do AoE attacks... clap, ground pound... repeat as many times as necessary.

Magnon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And he can still do AoE attacks... clap, ground pound... repeat as many times as necessary.
Yeah. Sue would need to keep moderate-strength force fields up at all times; she would become tired within hours. Besides, every time Kuurth sees some rubble hit her FF somewhere he could toss his hammer at that direction. If Sue fails to dodge it, it's game over for her.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
Who wins?
Which version of Kuurth. Dual Powered or Serpent only powered.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Kuurth had his blood turned into fire. And was just fine.

This was Dual Powered Kuurth though. The OP didn't mention what version.

StiltmanFTW
Double Penetration Kuurth

One Big Mob
Zop will never know the pleasures... unless some serious reaming happens. I guess two babydicks could do it too... hmm, maybe I was wrong and Zop will feel the pleasure?

I'll have to rethink my thesis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.