Boba Fett film officially scrapped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
No big surprise, but according to Kathleen Kennedy, the rumored Boba Fett film is: "100% dead," and they're "100% focusing on The Mandalorian now."

-Source

Darth Thor
Well we called it in The Mandalorian thread. So yeah no surprise, but interesting theyve confirmed it.

Im just wondering if theyve given up on all the solo films including the Kenobi one. But I guess they dont need to announce that because it was never official.

Freedon Nadd
Good.

One Big Mob
The Boba Fett one would have sold out arenas though. Curious if they add dead plot points to The Mandalorian now though?

Episodes write themselves when you can movies.

Galan007
The Mandalorian will probably just be a TV rendition of what the Boba Fett film would have been, with some alterations here and there to accommodate the character and such.

Darth Thor
^ That plus they will likely use a lot of the ideas from Lucas live action Underworld series which never got produced, but there were scripts for like 100 episodes.

Freedon Nadd
It is good that they never made that movie. They'd just scrap his character.

TheNuisanceBird
Honestly the only part of this that I'd care about is whether or not this is connected to all of the spinoffs being put on hold. Specifically Kenobi.

They have to be smart enough to realize that announcing such a film would do a lot for not only us but for them.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ That plus they will likely use a lot of the ideas from Lucas live action Underworld series which never got produced, but there were scripts for like 100 episodes. really? Then even Quinlan vos should appear

quanchi112
Boba fett was another bad idea for a film. Solo was the first. **** the Ot. Move on.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Total Warrior
really? Then even Quinlan vos should appear

Oh I didnt think of that...

But I think the timing (after ROTJ) is a bit late for Vos to be showing up.

Those Underworld scripts were based after ROTS. So changes will have to be made regarding the timing.

But yeah would love for Vos to show up in Live Action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.