Skeletor the Ever-Living vs Injustice Superman, Wonder Woman, and Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
This is Skeletor from the Thundercats crossover, after he absorbed Mum-Ra's immortality and stole the Sword of Power (Bypassing the fact the sword would kill anyone not pure of heart)

Who wins?

Stoic
He has yet to do anything. I can't wait to see the He-man vs Darkseid showdown though. That series has some of the most impressive art that I've seen in years.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
He has yet to do anything. I can't wait to see the He-man vs Darkseid showdown though.

Skeletor just stole Shazam's power, fashioned his own sword to transform with. Target: Darkseid.

It's going to be AWESOME.

But I'm speaking of Skeletor from the previous Thundercats/Masters of the Universe crossover. He essentially had He-Man's power, combined with Mum-Ra's.

And he fought the entire Thundercats with it.

I figure, now that we have some idea where Injustice Superman and He-Man stack up, since they fought, we can judge this kind of match.

I'll be honest though, after Wonder Woman humiliated Superman, it's hard to really take him seriously anymore.

And she was struggling with TEELA, of all people.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Skeletor just stole Shazam's power, fashioned his own sword to transform with. Target: Darkseid.

It's going to be AWESOME.

But I'm speaking of Skeletor from the previous Thundercats/Masters of the Universe crossover. He essentially had He-Man's power, combined with Mum-Ra's.

And he fought the entire Thundercats with it.

I figure, now that we have some idea where Injustice Superman and He-Man stack up, since they fought, we can judge this kind of match.

I'll be honest though, after Wonder Woman humiliated Superman, it's hard to really take him seriously anymore.

And she was struggling with TEELA, of all people.

He-Man has top tier strength, and durability. When he recently fought Superman, he appeared to be as strong as him at the very least. Given how strong He-Man is alone, I'd give Skeletor the nod here. Wonder Woman and Sinestro would be light weights by comparison. He-Man was taking it to Lobo and a couple others during the current cross over event. Again, the art is amazing for any interested in giving it a read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.