Mr. Terrific vs. Hank Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

leonidas
pym. his size manip is actually pretty damn haxx.

Senor Cage
Toss up.

Vanguard
Yea I think it's a good fight too. Terrific can do so much with his T spheres. Even though I've never liked the name or how they function necessarily. He can even fly on them if he needs to. And Pym, like it's been said has the size manip. Both have the high IQ.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Vanguard
Yea I think it's a good fight too. Terrific can do so much with his T spheres. Even though I've never liked the name or how they function necessarily. He can even fly on them if he needs to. And Pym, like it's been said has the size manip. Both have the high IQ.

Well, Terrific has been basically DC's Reed Richards post Flashpoint. Creating a boom tube to transfer planets to other universes/dimensions was pretty uber.

beatboks
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Well, Terrific has been basically DC's Reed Richards post Flashpoint. Creating a boom tube to transfer planets to other universes/dimensions was pretty uber.

He didnt do that alone if I recall correctly. Terry Sloane etc helped. Also wasnt that partly reverse engineering an existing tech?

For example Terry Sloane had made much better use of the 9th dimension than Holt.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Senor Cage

I think he's almost like DC's answer to Black Panther.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by beatboks
He didnt do that alone if I recall correctly. Terry Sloane etc helped. Also wasnt that partly reverse engineering an existing tech?

For example Terry Sloane had made much better use of the 9th dimension than Holt.

Yeah, Sloane helped, but still a massive feat for both. He's done a crap load of other stuff, including the boom spheres, which can abosrb DS's Omega Beams.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Vanguard
I think he's almost like DC's answer to Black Panther.

Terrific is the 3rd smartest man on DC's earth. Going by feats they're close, but I think Terrific is smarter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.