Void vs. Onslsught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

carver9
Good fight. Giving this to Onslaught.

zopzop
IMHO, Void.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight. Giving this to Onslaught. Originally posted by zopzop
IMHO, Void.

Now I don't know who to pick. Two of my idols are against each other, and the only outcome is CHAOS

Horrificus
Merge, to become VoidSlaught

Insane Titan

carver9
Why did Zop choose Void?

Insane Titan

CosmicComet
Void I guess.

carver9
@Insane Titan...

Gotcha... thanks for the response.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Why did Zop choose Void?
Because Onslaught never did anything impressive with Franklin's power (which he supposedly could tap into). Taking Franklin out the equation, Void slaughters.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Because Onslaught never did anything impressive with Franklin's power (which he supposedly could tap into). Taking Franklin out the equation, Void slaughters.

I wanted to know Insane answer to that since hes pointed me out in almost every thread I've posted in. I have fans, so I try to see what's going on in their heads.

DarkSaint85

Didn't Void/Sentry/both (depending on how you see them, two sides of the same coin, whatever) mindwipe the entirety of Marvel Earth?

Which would include people like Mags, Prof X, and yes, Franklin?

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Didn't Void/Sentry/both (depending on how you see them, two sides of the same coin, whatever) mindwipe the entirety of Marvel Earth?

Which would include people like Mags, Prof X, and yes, Franklin?
You have a good point but I honestly think Marvel writers just ignore Franklin because his existence messes with the story they want to tell. You have a universal level reality warper chilling in Four Freedoms Tower/Baxter Building, he could destroy all threats to Earth and end the story right there.

tkitna
Void erases him from existence with a mere though

(my tribute to RW)

laughing

Insane Titan

carver9
You've been doing the same thing for yrs now. You're either a stalker, somethings mentally wrong or you can take what I said which is the better choice, you are my fan. I care less what you post but you have this habit of clinging to my posts. You're obsessed with me. Admit it. I had a good friend like you. She bashed me for yrs, just said some rude sh**, funny but rude. I moved to another city, she cried, ya know, friendship cried - I rest her head on my shoulder and pat her telling her it's ok. Years later she decide to write me a letter telling me that she had a crush on me all this time. Felt bad for the lad because i was engaged. You remind me of her. That person I need to rest on my shoulder and pat all of the aggression you have away. Burp you.

Damborgson
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_man3r2AgbV1rchmumo1_r1_500.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/0efca309d53d18b7a963a26fd3eb3cda/tumblr_mp5bpcltke1sumwloo1_500.gif

Carver and IT

DarkSaint85
You have a good point but I honestly think Marvel writers just ignore Franklin because his existence messes with the story they want to tell. You have a universal level reality warper chilling in Four Freedoms Tower/Baxter Building, he could destroy all threats to Earth and end the story right there.

Possibly. Or Void was just that uber, hehe.

Of course writers don't sit down and go through every single character to see if they'd be able to resist. But it's such a blanket thing, and Void doesn't exactly have low showings to make me believe otherwise, that I think he did mindwipe little Franklin.

Insane Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.