Darth Malgus Lives Codex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaggarath
Having returned to the galactic stage as part of the Empire's assault on the Jedi colony of Ossus, Darth Malgus has become a topic of widespread debate and investigation once more-particularly his improbable survival after his attempted coup during the battle of Ilum.

The most popular theory holds that agents of Darth Acina, then-head of the Sphere of Technology, retrieved Malgus and resuscitated him, transforming the cyborg Sith into her own secret enforcer. That she gained control of an agent as deadly as Malgus would explain much about her subsequent rise to the Imperial throne. Some now theorize that Acina may even have used Malgus to eliminate her rivals on the Dark Council during the confusion of the war against Zakuul, though this remains only conjecture.

CuckedCurry
Sexy

NewGuy01
Has this expansion been released yet?

Vitiate
Not. Yet.

One Big Mob
They're still making expansions? Holy shit.

One of these days I'll have to get a decent desktop and try this game out.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The sight of Malgus wholesale slaughtering Dark Council Members would be glorious

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Has this expansion been released yet?

It seems this patch is the prologue to a new expansion, according to the devs. The patch will be online in December.

TenebrousWay

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is probably more similar to the Lehon patch that teased SOR than anything else.

carthage
Cant wait to see the gameplay for this

Trocity
Originally posted by One Big Mob
They're still making expansions? Holy shit.

One of these days I'll have to get a decent desktop and try this game out.

I guess if you want the best experience, but I played it on my laptop which I bought in 2009 and it runs beautifully on it. I just never really got into it.

AncientPower
Playing it with anything other than the highest settings for graphics is just self-harming.

Freedon Nadd
So he is like an evil Robocop?

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The sight of Malgus wholesale slaughtering Dark Council Members would be glorious

Geistalt

WorstDebater

Freedon Nadd
Just let the past die for God's sake. Trashing characters is such a dumb move.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.