KMC's BOTTOM 10 - #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Here is to rank the 10 most pathetic characters in Star Wars lore.

THE RULES

Legends and Canon allowed.
We are evaluating how pathetic the characters are relative to their innate abilities and circumstances, not how weak on an absolute scale they are. We're also taking into account the significance of the character, e.g. the top isn't some random stormtrooper from ANH.
This is not just a list of which characters you hate the most, so if you want to put, say, Jar Jar Binks at the top, don't just do it because you dislike Jar Jar.

VOTING PROCESS

Posters can make their choices on the thread; they are allowed to change their minds. The voting lasts for 4 days.
If Jaggarath votes for Vader, that vote will count as a vote for Revan.
I reserve the right to veto obvious troll votes, though you're welcome to troll vote anyway.

gold slorg
Tough choice, I'll vote Abeloth; for her powerlevel, she's a total failure and master of cuckold

Jaggarath
Jaina Solo.

BestDebaterEver
Yeah I have to throw a vote to Abeloth also.

AncientPower
Yeah, Abeloth.

NoHateSpeech
Luke Skywalker for appointing nearly all white males to his new Jedi Council

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by NoHateSpeech
Luke Skywalker for appointing nearly all white males to his new Jedi Council Give it a rest.

Darth Bandon.

Valkorion
not sure between abeloth, jaina, kyp, caedus, de sidious, or valkorion

sidious accomplished a lot despite being pathetic in DE so he's prob out

RealistRacism
Vader, Maul, Caedus, Vader, Sheev, Jaina and Vader.

Sinious
Probably Anakin Skywalker tbh

CactusJoe
Darth mother****ing Bane.

CuckedCurry
Maul

Vitiate
Steve Jobs

Tzeentch
Yoda is one of the biggest retards in the setting, relative to his position as Wise Old Wizard.

He stays ****ing up from the beginning of the prequels all the way to Return of the Jedi.

MythLord
Valkorion.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
Valkorion.

LordOfTheLight
Originally posted by MythLord
Valkorion.

Vitiate
I change my vote to Vitiate.

Freedon Nadd
Palpatine

DarthCaedus77
Vitiate and why the **** are people voting for Caedus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.