Post Crisis Superman vs Rebirth & New 52 Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XLR87T3
Round 1: He fights New 52 Superman
Round 2: He fights Rebirth Superman, and the latter only uses feats from Rebirth (no scaling from Post Crisis)

What are your thoughts guys? And ladies, you too

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Round 2: He fights Rebirth Superman, and the latter only uses feats from Rebirth (no scaling from Post Crisis)

What are your thoughts guys? And ladies, you too

If in his OWAW Mindset he beats New 52
Rebirth should be 50-50.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If in his OWAW Mindset he beats New 52
Rebirth should be 50-50. You mean bloodlusted? Everyone in this fight all have the same morals, if one is going all out they're all going all out

cdtm
This should be closed. For cruelty.

Picking which Superman wins, means choosing a Superman to lose.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm

Picking which Superman wins, means choosing a Superman to lose. I think this many Supermen in a thread is overkill.

burrrrrr
Originally posted by cdtm

Picking which Superman wins, means choosing a Superman to lose.

Just stick with the board-certified response of "Superman solos" and leave it at that. Less stressful that way smile

carver9
Pre Crisis Superman spit on both of them killing each.

XLR87T3
I made this because apparently Rebirth and New 52 are completely inferior to Post Crisis Superman, in many people's opinions. I don't think so, in fact I believe New 52 might even be superior not just in lifting strength but in other areas. Same with Rebirth, people downplay and say Rebirth only got speed advantage but nothing else.

carver9
He really hasn't done much so I can understand why people are saying this unless you know of something that's outstanding that I dont know about?

abhilegend
New 52 Superman was superior to post crisis Superman across the board save extremely high end feats for post crisis Superman.

cdtm
I made this because apparently Rebirth and New 52 are completely inferior to Post Crisis Superman, in many people's opinions. I don't think so, in fact I believe New 52 might even be superior not just in lifting strength but in other areas. Same with Rebirth, people downplay and say Rebirth only got speed advantage but nothing else.

Well, Post Crisis solo'd Imperiex Probes, moved faster then the effect that Hal's ring used to freeze Earth, and lifted the Infinity Book.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by abhilegend
New 52 Superman was superior to post crisis Superman across the board save extremely high end feats for post crisis Superman. So what feats does New 52 have besides lifting strength that match or exceed Post Crisis Superman's?

abhilegend
So what feats does New 52 have besides lifting strength that match or exceed Post Crisis Superman's?
What are you thinking about? New 52 Superman was destroying moons by flying Doomsday through it, tanking hits from beings even stronger than him unlike post crisis Superman and was fast enough to cross entire universe in 60 days without any need to breathe. He was bronze age Superman level in power.

XLR87T3
None of those guys did anything close to Post Crisis Superman destroying the moon with a single punch to Black Racer's face. And in the Doomsday fight, Supes only took him to Venus. I don't recall him destroying anything except Doomsday.

Also, travel speed isn't the same as reaction time. As far as combat speed goes, Rebirth>Post Crisis>>>New 52

DarkSaint85
None of those guys did anything close to Post Crisis Superman destroying the moon with a single punch to Black Racer's face. And in the Doomsday fight, Supes only took him to Venus. I don't recall him destroying anything except Doomsday.

Also, travel speed isn't the same as reaction time. As far as combat speed goes, Rebirth>Post Crisis>>>New 52

He never destroyed the moon.

Putinbot1

Also, travel speed isn't the same as reaction time. As far as combat speed goes, Rebirth>Post Crisis>>>New 52 This post will be a red rag to Abhi.

xJLxKing
PC Superman has the superior feats considering he has 20 years or so to collect them
Story wise the current Superman is superior. He is the PC Superman with more years under the sun.

carver9
Wtf

XLR87T3
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He never destroyed the moon. Looks pretty destroyed to me

https://tinyurl.com/ybyqp9c7

Even if you only count half of it, it's still more than what people say New 52 Superman is capable of

carver9
Looks pretty destroyed to me

Even if you only count half of it, it's still more than what people say New 52 Superman is capable of

What is your definition of destroyed?

cdtm
Don't listen to him, Coop. Carver doesn't read comics, he poach's respect thread scans.

abhilegend

I'm talking about this one.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111283034/6575394-moon+1.jpg

And no, new 52 Superman was just as fast in flying as he was in combat.

ghostman
I'm talking about this one.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111283034/6575394-moon+1.jpg

And no, new 52 Superman was just as fast in flying as he was in combat.

isnt that made of cheese

carver9
That's the biggest moon I have ever saw.

DarkSaint85
Looks pretty destroyed to me

Not to me. Damaged, yes, but not destroyed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by ghostman
isnt that made of cheese
Yes

DarkSaint85
What are you thinking about? New 52 Superman was destroying moons by flying Doomsday through it, tanking hits from beings even stronger than him unlike post crisis Superman and was fast enough to cross entire universe in 60 days without any need to breathe. He was bronze age Superman level in power.

Literal space cheese.

'What? Everything I said happened.'

Philosophía
Round 2: He fights Rebirth Superman, and the latter only uses feats from Rebirth (no scaling from Post Crisis) There's no such thing as scaling, since they're the same person. It's like saying Captain America scales from the 90s.

As for the question, feat-wise
- in terms of speed, Rebirth would make the Post-Crisis a literal statue.
- in terms of strength, New 52 is consistently much stronger than Post-Crisis.

So one of them blitzes, while the other outmuscles.

XLR87T3

XLR87T3
Yes How is destroying cheese equivalent to destroying moons like Post Crisis Supes has done?

abhilegend
Where did he get almost killed by a steamroller?

abhilegend
How is destroying cheese equivalent to destroying moons like Post Crisis Supes has done?
Superman destroying moons, pushing Warworld in phantom zone, benching earth weight, moving Brainiac spaceship within 4 years makes his average far higher than post crisis Superman. It's not even close TBH.

XLR87T3
Where did he get almost killed by a steamroller? Found it, but it seems like he tanked it. Still embarrassing though: http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Superman-39-DC-Comics-Universe-Demolition-Team-spoilers-3.jpg

That was cheese, he never destroyed an actual moon, and lifting strength isn't gonna help in a fight when 90% of the time they're punching.

abhilegend
Found it, but it seems like he tanked it. Still embarrassing though: http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Superman-39-DC-Comics-Universe-Demolition-Team-spoilers-3.jpg

That was cheese, he never destroyed an actual moon, and lifting strength isn't gonna help in a fight when 90% of the time they're punching.
So a scene where Superman is literally unharmed and which is more of a funny scene than anything power related is supposed to be embarrassing? You comicvine lot are so easy to impress.

The moon was made of cheese, it's still a moon. Strength is strength, trying to differentiate it in punching/lifting is foolish. Comics don't work that way. It's not RPG.

carver9

The moon was made of cheese, it's still a moon.

OMG!!!

abhilegend
Did you just got pegged for such an inane reaction?

carver9
I wonder if I can destroy a house made of cheese with my hands and if so would I be deemed as the strongest man in the world.

DarkSaint85
Carver....cheezus......

I mean, even when I agree with the overall point you make, you still have a silly way of making it lol.

You could've argued that rock is way harder than cheese, for example. Or that rock is tougher.

But no. Now abhi will be able to point out that it's still a whole moon made of cheese, and that it's still a good feat. Not to mention, that his original post is still technically correct - Superman destroyed a moon in his fight with DD.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
I wonder if I can destroy a house made of cheese with my hands and if so would I be deemed as the strongest man in the world.
laughing out loud

You're an idiot.

One Big Mob
I wonder if I can destroy a house made of cheese with my hands and if so would I be deemed as the strongest man in the world. That actually makes me wonder how strong cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze would be in that format. If it's all carved out of one block of cheddar for example, I don't think it would be too strong. But if you actually structured it like a stickframed house with cheese joists, and cheese trusses, and seperate pieces of cheese roof? And what are we using for the plywood or osb? Thin parm sheets?

How strong are cheese wheels for instance? They seem like they'd be somewhat durable, but maybe not to a punch, and if followed the rules of a house, you wouldn't get anything thicker/denser than that.

Interesting. This is turning out to be a gouda thread

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
That actually makes me wonder how strong cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze would be in that format. If it's all carved out of one block of cheddar for example, I don't think it would be too strong. But if you actually structured it like a stickframed house with cheese joists, and cheese trusses, and seperate pieces of cheese roof? And what are we using for the plywood or osb? Thin parm sheets?

How strong are cheese wheels for instance? They seem like they'd be somewhat durable, but maybe not to a punch, and if followed the rules of a house, you wouldn't get anything thicker/denser than that.

Interesting. This is turned out to be a gouda thread

Also, what's the mortar? Melted cheese? If we look at a block of cheddar, that's actually quite hard but brittle, especially when cold. As it warms up, it actually becomes a bit tougher, but softer.

We need h1 calcs.

One Big Mob
Also, what's the mortar? Melted cheese? If we look at a block of cheddar, that's actually quite hard but brittle, especially when cold. As it warms up, it actually becomes a bit tougher, but softer.

We need h1 calcs. I was just going by no siding or brickwork.

I think you'd need mozza for any sort of mortar work. Probably parm for structure. Or padano. I'm not really a cheese expert though. We need Phil.

celeyhyga17
Not to mention, that his original post is still technically correct - Superman destroyed a moon in his fight with DD.
Oh.. Didn't know that. Cool.

DarkSaint85
I was just going by no siding or brickwork.

I think you'd need mozza for any sort of mortar work. Probably parm for structure. Or padano. I'm not really a cheese expert though. We need Phil.

Yeah....wait till he comes in here lol.

Results may surprise you.

Philosophía
I was just going by no siding or brickwork.

I think you'd need mozza for any sort of mortar work. Probably parm for structure. Or padano. I'm not really a cheese expert though. We need Phil. I bet you can't bench-press half a cubic meter of cheese, puss y.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/274312149/original.gif

One Big Mob
What's the weight on a cheese daddy like that?

Philosophía
What's the weight on a cheese daddy like that? A few hundred kg.

You on the left:
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/22/1-ton-cheddar-block-becomes-world-record-cheeseburger/72650490/

Jerry is actually ripped af

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/tomandjerry/images/2/26/Push-Button_Kitty_-_Jerry_walking_with_his_cheese_to_his_hole.PNG

One Big Mob
Holy shit. Cheese isn't ****ing around. I was expecting like a couple hundred pounds.

DarkSaint85
It's actually really dense lol.

ghostman
since its in outer space, wouldn't the cold temperature affect its density as well?

carver9
Imagine if Hulk broke a moon made out of cheese, would you accept it? Stop being a hypocrite.

abhilegend
Why wouldn't anyone?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ghostman
since its in outer space, wouldn't the cold temperature affect its density as well?

Not that I know of?

-Pr-
Imagine if Hulk broke a moon made out of cheese, would you accept it? Stop being a hypocrite.

Pot, kettle.

==

Though this whole thread is a mess as it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.