Which 2019 solo CBM are you most excited for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drsoe08
I most excited for Joker, Shazam! and Hellboy.

playa1258
Shazam, Captain Marvel and Joker.

carthage
Spiderman

DC is trash

Flyattractor
SHAZAM (The Real Captain Marvel) Aquaman and Hellboy.

-Pr-
Shazam and Hellboy. Captain Marvel and Joker are just too much of an unknown quantity to me. And Spider-Man... It should be all right.

Flyattractor
Can't really get EXCITED for the Spider-Verse since it is something that has been done quite a few times now. At least on tv and video games.

Been There. Done That. Wanna go on a New Ride.

Darth Thor
Captain Marvel.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
SHAZAM (The Real Captain Marvel) Aquaman and Hellboy.

AquaMan is 2018.

BackFire
Spiderman or Hellboy. Love Hellboy's director.

Insane Titan
Hellboy

Dreampanther
Captain Marvel. Marvel has a huge success rate and a knack for turning these movies into a lot of fun.
Hellboy and Joker. Both have a lot of potential and they can either be fantastic or complete failures.
Shazam and Spider-Man. Shazam I think will be fun, but I doubt it's gonna be a runaway success. Spider-Man (Tom) seems to work better in a team so he can bounce of the other heroes at the moment, while he's still so young. IMO, anyway.

quanchi112
CM by far. The one and only true Captain Marvel. smile

Impediment
Hellboy, definitely.

Khazra Reborn
Far from home and Hellboy

tkitna
Captain Marvel

I have no interest in any of the others.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by quanchi112
CM by far. The one and only true Captain Marvel. smile

The most powerful character in the MCU

Robtard
1-2)Hellboy
2-1)Captain Marvel
3)Spider-Man:FFH
4)Shazam
5)Joker (though this could change after a preview)

BruceSkywalker
just Captain Marvel and Spiderman...

Hellboy maybe after I see the trailer..

No desire to see the Joker film

as for Shazam, that just looks like pure and unadulterated dogsh&t so won;t be seeing that until 3 or 4 weeks in when there will be only 2 or 3 people in the theater

NemeBro
Joker is the one that likely has the best chance to be anything unique or special within the superhero genre in the DC or Marvel lineup.

Shazam is the second most likely, and outside the big two Hellboy could end up being really interesting. It's always been very atypical among superhero franchises.

I don't particularly care about Spiderman, though I'm looking forward to the butthurt that will hit this place when Captain Marvel drops. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
The most powerful character in the MCU She is teaming up against mighty Thanos so what does that say about him. Whoa buddy. Thanos is the baddest wolf in the universe.

WolvesofBabylon
She is teaming up against mighty Thanos so what does that say about him. Whoa buddy. Thanos is the baddest wolf in the universe.

I dont know. Ask Feige about it. He said it.

quanchi112
I dont know. Ask Feige about it. He said it. Shows how badass Thanos is you ignorant caveman. I will be rubbing it in this April or May when my prediction comes through.

WolvesofBabylon
Shows how badass Thanos is you ignorant caveman. I will be rubbing it in this April or May when my prediction comes through.

Ignorant? You are the one who took the bait. Hook,line and sinker.

quanchi112
Ignorant? You are the one who took the bait. Hook,line and sinker. If you have not noticed you are still replying to my correct stances on Thanos to this very day. I hooked you months ago.

Dude111
Hmmmm it was hard for me to pick.... There wasnt an option for NONE

Ah man!! (Im not really interested in them)

StiltmanFTW
Got tired of the superhero genre or you were never into it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.