Tyrant vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this? No bfr. This is not weakened Darkseid.

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/6lrD5Wq.jpg

quanchi112
Tyrant decimates him.

alekj019
what darkseid?

carver9
Whatever the latest Darkseid that isnt weakened.

LordofBrooklyn
DARKSEID ANNIHILATES TYRANT!!!

Horrificus
Come on u homos!! Don't just concede.
This isnt a Break Dancing competition! Let's see some MAYHEM!
Im not an expert on either of these guys, (unless u count How I always won debates where Mangog eradicated Tyrant), but thats niether here nor there.

I am curious about this match. Enlighten me.

DO MY BIDDING, FLABBY-BOYS!!
I COMMAND YOU!!

Sorry if I frightened anyone. Just messing around. Everything is cool.

abhilegend
Darkseid

Horrificus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid y does DS get cheesed on so often?
Marvel has been able to keep the Thanos mythos strong.
Waste of a good character

Senor Cage
Darkseid

panthergod
Darkseid stomps

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Darkseid
thumb up
Another league if True Darkseid.

Stoic
Tyrant destroys him easily.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
I want to say this too but there are some funky universal+ versions of Darkseid that would win it.

abhilegend
Other way around.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Other way around. Nah, Tyrant stomps. On another level.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
I want to say this too but there are some funky universal+ versions of Darkseid that would win it.

Seriously.

Sin I AM
True Darkseid is Multiversal

carver9
Don't know why people keep bringing up true Darkseid. Don't think anyone read the OP.

Galan007
"This is not weakened Darkseid."

That could mean any number of things where Darkseid is concerned, carv. So which version is being used here specifically?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Don't know why people keep bringing up true Darkseid. Don't think anyone read the OP.

Op said "This is not weakened Darkseid"...which would indicate true Darkseid not an avatar. Just like itd be safe to assume you meant FP Tyrant and not DP Tyrant. But it's your thread so which version are you talking about?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
"This is not weakened Darkseid."

That could mean any number of things where Darkseid is concerned, carv. So which version is being used here specifically?

The version that loses to Thanos, obviously.

carver9
Can't remember if current Darkseid retrieved all his power after absorbing the gods and what state he is in now. Guess I could've put this is current Darkseid but not weakened.

DarkSaint85
If current Darkseid retrieves 'all' his power, surely that makes him true DS?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If current Darkseid retrieves 'all' his power, surely that makes him true DS?

Gotcha... so did he become that galaxy sized being again?

panthergod
Darkseid primary modern era Skyfather level manifestaion as shown in mainstream comics from Kirby's original saga, through Cosmic Odyssey HP, OWaW, etc pre Final Crisis mudstomps Tyrant

DarkSaint85
Gotcha... so did he become that galaxy sized being again?

Is size everything? Is Pym stronger than Hulk?

carver9
Is size everything? Is Pym stronger than Hulk?

My question is basically asking you is current Darkseid the same as THAT Darkseid? No matter the size.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Darkseid primary modern era Skyfather level manifestaion as shown in mainstream comics from Kirby's original saga, through Cosmic Odyssey HP, OWaW, etc pre Final Crisis mudstomps Tyrant Nah, Tyrant would bear on him worse than Doomsday.

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, Tyrant would bear on him worse than Doomsday.

How's that, when Tyrant doesn't even match Imperiex Probes, let alone Doomsday?

DoS Doomsday gives Tyrant a good fight let alone H/P- OWAW Doomsday.

quanchi112
How's that, when Tyrant doesn't even match Imperiex Probes, let alone Doomsday?

DoS Doomsday gives Tyrant a good fight let alone H/P- OWAW Doomsday. A rival to Galactus would smite the probes easily. Other weather heroes also beat on them. Nah, your delusions aside you are dead wrong. Tyrant wins, easily. On another level.

panthergod
A rival to Galactus would smite the probes easily. Other weather heroes also beat on them. Nah, your delusions aside you are dead wrong. Tyrant wins, easily. On another level.

Tyrant absorbs the Power Cosmic. He is uniquely suited as a threat to Galactus.

He has nothing in his modern era existence comparable to A Probes average portrayal in innate power. Skyfather class weapons exclusively harmed Probes.

Darkseid onehots Tyrant, who would get torn apart by either DD or Superman.

quanchi112

He has nothing in his modern era existence comparable to A Probes average portrayal in innate power. Skyfather class weapons exclusively harmed Probes.

Darkseid onehots Tyrant, who would get torn apart by either DD or Superman. You are not familiar with tyrant as evident by your response.

It is just more of your ignorance coupled with baseless statements. Try to familiarize yourself more I cannot take your posts seriously. Tyrant wins based off his showings getting the better of Galactus not probes who were defeated by WW, etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
True Darkseid is Multiversal

True Darkseid just faced off against Wonder Woman, and although clearly being portrayed as being more powerful than she was, he was unable to ko her. Unless that wasn't Darkseid?

Stoic

Darkseid onehots Tyrant, who would get torn apart by either DD or Superman.

In that case his punches should have bounced harmlessly off of Gladiator' s skull, instead of nearly caving it in.

panthergod
In that case his punches should have bounced harmlessly off of Gladiator' s skull, instead of nearly caving it in.

He couldn't even outperform Gladiators bargain basement version of HV.

A weakened Darkseid actually onehots Beyond Gladiator level beings like Mon-El into a coma.

..is citing characters nowhere near Darkseid supposed to prove something here or...

panthergod
You are not familiar with tyrant as evident by your response.

It is just more of your ignorance coupled with baseless statements. Try to familiarize yourself more I cannot take your posts seriously. Tyrant wins based off his showings getting the better of Galactus not probes who were defeated by WW, etc.

Concession accepted.

Your lies are duly noted. Diana's weapons counter far beyond Galactus beings. Cry more.

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

Your lies are duly noted. Diana's weapons counter far beyond Galactus beings. Cry more. No, your baseless claims are baseless. Your debating consistent of rants not weighted by evidence but your opinion when in reality you are not even vaguely familiar with the marvel characters.

Pro Tip: When you say her weapons counter far beyond Galactus beings that is another baseless claims. Cite evidence to support your stance. That is how debating works but sadly you have been this way for years you really believe you are debating. It is like an ignorant child pounding his chest and declaring he is right and after he leaves the room everyone laughs and ignores him.

You are not worthy of any emotions.

Stoic
He couldn't even outperform Gladiators bargain basement version of HV.

A weakened Darkseid actually onehots Beyond Gladiator level beings like Mon-El into a coma.

..is citing characters nowhere near Darkseid supposed to prove something here or...

Wonder Woman nearly held her own, is what I'm saying. You're completely wrong about Tyrant. Just in case you were unaware of your current stance.

DarkSaint85
My question is basically asking you is current Darkseid the same as THAT Darkseid? No matter the size.

I don't think Darkseid was affected by the various Crises, so yeah, he should be the same.

Same way Kingpin technically hasn't had a depowerment or retcon or anything like that....So 'Classic ' Kingpin is the same as 'Current' Kingpin. It's a forum thing though.

carver9
I don't think Darkseid was affected by the various Crises, so yeah, he should be the same.

Same way Kingpin technically hasn't had a depowerment or retcon or anything like that....So 'Classic ' Kingpin is the same as 'Current' Kingpin. It's a forum thing though.

I like this. So Diana beat up on a full powered, Multiverse level Darkseid?

-K-M-
Where did it state darkseid was full power again in his fight with Wonder Woman? Multiversity showed darkseid was still split.

But hey, just half of the omega beams was enough to KO new 52 Superman, DS was taking on the JLA which included Wonder Woman (and he was winning), full JSA, anti-monitor, etc but you guys cling to that one showing with WW

Sin I AM
True Darkseid just faced off against Wonder Woman, and although clearly being portrayed as being more powerful than she was, he was unable to ko her. Unless that wasn't Darkseid?

Plot armor? I dont understand the relevance of your question. You're rambling.

Sidenote. Didnt Multiversity (or was it Convergence) already state that Darkseid is multiple aspects of one being? The only thing no clear is his power level when whole. Also if he is multiversal then where is his true form?

Senor Cage

Diana fought one aspect of DS, whom was weakened. The latest issues of WW show that the New Gods exist across the multiverse, laterally.

Senor Cage
Plot armor? I dont understand the relevance of your question. You're rambling.

Sidenote. Didnt Multiversity (or was it Convergence) already state that Darkseid is multiple aspects of one being? The only thing no clear is his power level when whole. Also if he is multiversal then where is his true form?

Yes. This was shown and stated when WW fought that Hypergod, Tezcatlipoca. He stated the gods of New Genesis and Apokolips exist as one throughout the Multiverse. DS that we always see is just one aspect.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Yes. This was shown and stated when WW fought that Hypergod, Tezcatlipoca. He stated the gods of New Genesis and Apokolips exist as one throughout the Multiverse. DS that we always see is just one aspect.

Yea. That's what i recall. But it still doesnt explain his power level which is left vague

Senor Cage
Yea. That's what i recall. But it still doesnt explain his power level which is left vague

Well, the DS Diana fought was weakened. Remember that DS absorbed an untold amount of gods before Darkseid War. After he turned into a baby and grew, he only absorbed a handful of gods. Big difference.

Stoic
Lol, and I'm rambling. Please show me the real Darkseid or step aside. It's the real deal when he's beating Zeus up, but the moment a weaker character holds their own against him, poof he turns into Guildo Darkmuffins.

Sin I AM
You seem overly stressed by the topic. Just read FC. All will be revealed

Senor Cage
Lol, and I'm rambling. Please show me the real Darkseid or step aside. It's the real deal when he's beating Zeus up, but the moment a weaker character holds their own against him, poof he turns into Guildo Darkmuffins.

Constantine saw the real Darkseid in his series. He was huge and Constantine barely got away. He was destroying universes or something.

quanchi112
The real Darkseid sounds like Bigfoot. No one really ever sees him but the loons swear he exists.

Sin I AM
Similar tactic was used for awhile with Doombots or Furies lmds...guess it just depends on the writer.

DarkSaint85

Same way a bloodlusted amped WWwas unable to beat a half naked, injured Batman. It's comics.

Doesn't mean anything in a forum fight.

Moreover, see Golgo and Sins posts.

carver9
Same way a bloodlusted amped WWwas unable to beat a half naked, injured Batman. It's comics.

Doesn't mean anything in a forum fight.

Moreover, see Golgo and Sins posts.

From what I was seeing, Diana had the advantage against Batman. Thanks for mentioning that showing though.

I did see their post. Diana beat a fully powered, multiverse Darkseid. Thanks.

DarkSaint85
From what I was seeing, Diana had the advantage against Batman. Thanks for mentioning that showing though.

I did see their post. Diana beat a fully powered, multiverse Darkseid. Thanks.

Amped and bloodlusted, against an injured Bats who had no Batsuit on? I'd hope she'd have an advantage, lol. She's what, herald tier and he's....lol.

No need to get snippy. People asked which version of DS you're using, and you just dodged a straight answer...

carver9
Amped and bloodlusted, against an injured Bats who had no Batsuit on? I'd hope she'd have an advantage, lol. She's what, herald tier and he's....lol.

No need to get snippy. People asked which version of DS you're using, and you just dodged a straight answer...

Glad we agreed that Diana was smoking Batman. Now if she was losing against him, I can see a valid reason for him to be mentioned.

DarkSaint85
Glad we agreed that Diana was smoking Batman. Now if she was losing against him, I can see a valid reason for him to be mentioned.

Did she kill him?

carver9
Did she kill him?

She doesn't need to, she was destroying him. It's like me mentioning the Max Lord scene where Superman was trying to kill Batman but failed.

DarkSaint85
She doesn't need to, she was destroying him. It's like me mentioning the Max Lord scene where Superman was trying to kill Batman but failed.
She was trying to kill him and failed.

It ends with Bats beating her.

False analogy. Superman beat Bats so badly they were afraid he would die.

But a good example, nonetheless, thanks. Shows how two opponents in a comic fight won't necessarily appear as if there's a massive gap between them, so writers can portray a sexy fight smile glad we agree.

Just like WW and DS.

Senor Cage
So, Diana lost to a weakened Darkseid and a street leveler? laughing out loud

carver9
She was trying to kill him and failed.

It ends with Bats beating her.

False analogy. Superman beat Bats so badly they were afraid he would die.

But a good example, nonetheless, thanks. Shows how two opponents in a comic fight won't necessarily appear as if there's a massive gap between them, so writers can portray a sexy fight smile glad we agree.

Just like WW and DS.

She was stomping him. The kill, I don't care about. The results are all that matters. Also, he didn't physically take her out. smile

Nah, Diana was working a full powered Darkseid. Let's not take away from her showing.

DarkSaint85
Results?

He beat her, lol.

Results?

Superman beat Batman into a coma. WW....did not.

Let's not take it away from Batman. A bloodlusted GoW amped WW didn't even KO an injured half naked Bruce with a sucker punch, lol

And he beat her, whereas when Superman sucker attacked him, he was in a coma for several issues smile

Glad we agree Supes is superior to an amped WW, lol.

As for this fight, which DS are you using? Others have asked you (quite politely too!) And you have failed to clarify .....

DarkSaint85
Contrast and compare (remember, YOU are the one who brought Superman up):

vs Superman, in his Batsuit, at 100% health:
https://i.postimg.cc/Y43tcvmr/main-qimg-d4f5ffbd062ba737a20fda014ab56ac6-c.jpg

vs amped WW, whilst injured, outside of his suit:
https://i.postimg.cc/sBy30YxH/RCO011-1475752979.jpg

He even managed to get to his fancy Justice Buster suit, lol. Whilst talking to her.

You're right Carver, writers DO take power levels into account when writing fights thumb up (in case you're wondering, that was sarcasm). Hence WW fighting DS is perfectly legit.

Like WW vs Batman smile

Sin I AM
Why are you all mentioning Batman/WW? They arent relevant and would only serve to lowball

DarkSaint85
Why are you all mentioning Batman/WW? They arent relevant and would only serve to lowball

Because Carver's assertion is that full power Darkseid is the one we saw fighting WW.

Therefore, 'full power' DS cannot possibly be this multiversal entity you and Golgo etc keep saying he is.

My counter is that we can't just scale off opponents. Otherwise, Batman/WW is fair game to be used.

That's why.

ghostman
lol carver making a fool out of himself is like the sun rising in the morning. inevitable.

Sin I AM
Because Carver's assertion is that full power Darkseid is the one we saw fighting WW.

Therefore, 'full power' DS cannot possibly be this multiversal entity you and Golgo etc keep saying he is.

My counter is that we can't just scale off opponents. Otherwise, Batman/WW is fair game to be used.

That's why.

Oh ok...lowball it is then. So we are using the Darkseid from Amazon Attacks? Iirc the one that was beaten by love?

DarkSaint85
Carver never actually clarified..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.