The KGBeast Vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/KGBeast.jpg

VS

http://www.marvel-world.com/contents/encyclopedie/biographies/p/punisher-le-castle/punisher-le-castle_0.jpg

Classic 80's Versions of both?

Prep and No Prep.

How Goes it?

Flyattractor
Gotta go with the Beast. Unless you are using some of the more SciFi/Supernatural versions of Frankie...he is pretty much outclassed in every way.

StiltmanFTW
Frank doesn't need his guns for this loser.

Flyattractor
What a Short Reply....

Deadline
Don't know anything about classic KGBeat but I know classic Punisher's martial arts skill was more respected back then.

Flyattractor
Kaggies's best app was def the old 10 Nights Of. He was Literally Batman's equal in all most every way.

Deadline
^ Not sure I got the first sentence.

Flyattractor
"Kaggie as pronounced Cage-E" nickname for KGBeaast... just roll it around a few times.

Senor Cage
The Beast.

Deadline
Originally posted by Flyattractor
"Kaggie as pronounced Cage-E" nickname for KGBeaast... just roll it around a few times.

Yea I guessed that bit roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Deadline
^ Not sure I got the first sentence.

But You said YoU DIDN'T Get IT!

Originally posted by Deadline
Yea I guessed that bit roll eyes (sarcastic)

SEE!!! WTF BRUH!?

Originally posted by Senor Cage
The Beast.

Yeah. Too bad Kaggie got demoted to a Robin/Jobber Villain almost right after this...

Deadline
This bit...

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Kaggies's best app was def the old 10 Nights Of. He was Literally Batman's equal in all most every way.

English please. That some graphic novel?

Flyattractor
Yes. 10 Nights of The Beast.

Pretty good Read.

leonidas
it was actually the comic arc before the graphic novel....iirc. anyway that early beast was a monster. i'd take him here too.

abhilegend
10 nights of the beast was an instant classic.

leonidas
thumb up

Flyattractor
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.