Gladiator and Hulk vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Full confidence

Immortal

v.

Current Kal

evil face evil face evil face

One Big Mob
What if Gladiator gets behind Hulk and works his arms and body at superspeed?

7PbRZ5QMAs0

celeyhyga17
Wtf?!
laughing out loud

carver9
Hilarious. Hulk solos.

CosmicComet
How Carv?

Hulk is slow enough for Cap to easily see his punches.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How Carv?

Hulk is slow enough for Cap to easily see his punches.

Lord Rogers blocked a barrage punches cumming at lightspeed, my duderino...

King Carver IX is not amused. Try again.

XLR87T3
Two wet sand statues of a man and a gorilla vs a genius bodybuilder with decent level h2h skills (like pressure points) and the ability to lobotomize with his eyebeams

abhilegend
Superman oneshots Immortal Hulk with HV (one weakness of Hulk now) and destroys Gladiator afterward.

StiltmanFTW
I caught your edit, abhi big grin

Somewhere, Rage is crying because of you...

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I caught your edit, abhi big grin

Somewhere, Rage is crying because of you...
I should make a sig for that too.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up thumb up thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up thumb up thumb up

You should also make a sig for Wolverine doing that to Thor.

We should all thank Rage for inspiring us.

StiltmanFTW

Philosophía
Superman and Gladiator's heat visions collapsing instantly incinerates Hulk.

Superman then breaks Kallark's bones.

DeadpoolXXX
bump

MrMind
Superman within 5 seconds

Philosophía
Superman speedblitzes Gladiator and uses his Mohawk as a sword to cut off Hulk's head.

carver9
Gladiator annihilates him with ease or Hulk solos.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator annihilates him with ease or Hulk solos. Would you like to bz Superman vs Gladiator + Hulk?

Adam Grimes
Superman flies through Hulk and breaks Gladiator's spine with a punch in one single motion.

BrolyBlack

LordGod
honestly superman still stomps them with ease

juggernaut74

BrolyBlack
Smashed planets, defeated 6 dimensional characters, one shoted fools and got the girl

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don’t see how Superman can beat both Hulk and Gladiator.

This is bait tied to a Green dildo of a fishing pole.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don’t see how Superman can beat both Hulk and Gladiator.

This is bait tied to a Green dildo of a fishing pole.

Yep.

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Smashed planets, defeated 6 dimensional characters, one shoted fools and got the girl

Got scans.

Senor Cage
Superman 6/10. They make him work.

BrolyBlack
Got scans.

Do you even read bro?

carver9
Do you even read bro?

Yes. I'm reading your posts.

playa1258
Multiversal Superman still wins.

Hulk should not be here it should be the two most powerful from DC and Marvel.

carver9
Sigh

BrolyBlack
What multiversal feats does Hulk have?

carver9
What multiversal feats does Hulk have?

The only one here that have this kind of ft is Gladiator.

BrolyBlack

MrMind
Carver likes what he likes, I mean why does dung beetles like doodoo? Can anybody explain that?

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

carver9
@Broly,

I do like Superman, lol. I've watched every single Superman movie that has come out, cartoons, TV shows, EVERYTHING. I just hate the way people get lowballed when pitted against him.

If someone can find the Juggernaut vs Hulk thread and Wolverine vs Hulk thread, that would be great. I use to bash Hulk... outright said that he gets destroyed by everyone until...

Look at the people I root for and go against. Wonder Woman, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Gladiator and now Thor. Do you see the trends here. These people are the most lowballed characters on the forum who's fts get discredited continuously. Now look at my debating patterns on who I actually respect on here and just outright dont like. People I respect... Galan, Celey, Rage, Darth, Pr (yes, I know), operator, dmills and a couple more. People that I just try to avoid at all cost because they are irritating... Philo, Insane titan, Darksaint, Deadpool, Panther... it's all a pattern. The people that get lowballed, those are the characters I back. The characters that get wanked while at the same time other great characters are getting bashed, those are the characters that I do like. The people I respect are usually rep the people that get lowballed.

-Pr-
Team.

TheHulkster
Team wins.

Bentley
I'm just glad we confirmed Philo = Panther and Insane Titan

Philosophía
Carver is a lefty, tbh. Everbody disagreeing with him is a nazi troll.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm just glad we confirmed Philo = Panther and Insane Titan

Wait, you didn't mention me, positively, in that sentence....

Inedian
Hulk is useless here. Superman wins, but would root for Kallark. As good as Gladiator is, Superman one punched WF.
Honestly, i always saw Kallark as most the powerful from the same tier and recent comics confirmed it... was glad to see that.
Even when they fought powerhouse Tyrant, Gladiator somehow did the best.

carver9
I just dont understand why people debate like this. Doesnt make sense. It's like everything is overshadowed depending on whom they are debating for. Inedian, when Superman punched WF, he was amped to tremendously, UNKNOWN levels.

DarkSaint85
Prior to when Gladiator punched Galactus, Galactus had already been affected to UNKNOWN levels.

Thanks.

Inedian
I just dont understand why people debate like this. Doesnt make sense. It's like everything is overshadowed depending on whom they are debating for. Inedian, when Superman punched WF, he was amped to tremendously, UNKNOWN levels.

I know that, but it seems Superman is always amped, it's his potential power laughing out loud. Like i said, i would like to see Gladiator winning (he is maybe even my favorite after Apocalypse (not counting only few cosmics), but Superman just always wins in the end.

I know what you mean and i think Gladiator edges him actually, but even then, i think Superman advantage over Glads is his consistency.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
I know that, but it seems Superman is always amped, it's his potential power laughing out loud. Like i said, i would like to see Gladiator winning (he is maybe even my favorite after Apocalypse (not counting only few cosmics), but Superman just always wins in the end.

I know what you mean and i think Gladiator edges him actually, but i think even by that, i think Superman advantage over Glads is his consistency.

So him winning diving in an untold amount of suns means he wins here.?

Inedian
So him winning diving in an untold amount of suns means he wins here.?

Yes, because Superman was amped through natural process and look it that way... he was able to absorb so much energy without overloading, so it was always in him to handle so much power. It should never happen, one of the worst that has ever happened in comics, similar to King Thanos, but it did.

So greatest power Superman handled > best of Gladiator.

carver9
Yes, because Superman was amped through natural process and look it that way... he was able to absorb so much energy without overloading, so it was always in him to handle so much power. It should never happen, one of the worst that has ever happened in comics, similar to King Thanos, but it did.

So greatest power Superman handled > best of Gladiator.

confused

So diving in these many suns is a natural process?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111337354/6959723-2421872436-_CocCQeT1u-4EGx29duyVFMRS-QH4sEm-6sAgy5PPyWviiDny5mclJjOwaikcbk-yny58-nVKHtSkRPwYdg8xJDqNaYrMjx7rviqmwmWiogpeIT-5oHYgM0aujQcpPDKGuzPmLtFBQ%3Ds1600

Also, will he have these many suns available to him in this battle? Help me understand your logic here.

Inedian
confused

So diving in these many suns is a natural process?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111337354/6959723-2421872436-_CocCQeT1u-4EGx29duyVFMRS-QH4sEm-6sAgy5PPyWviiDny5mclJjOwaikcbk-yny58-nVKHtSkRPwYdg8xJDqNaYrMjx7rviqmwmWiogpeIT-5oHYgM0aujQcpPDKGuzPmLtFBQ%3Ds1600

Also, will he have these many suns available to him in this battle? Help me understand your logic here.

Can you explain how it's not natural? What kind of question is that carver? How it's not natural? Look at a fact, Superman handled so much power, that's current Superman... Superman can handle so much power to one punch multiversal being in WF. A fact, it's within Superman abilities to handle so much power, without being overloaded, in his system, which is far beyond Gladiator in any shape and form... shitty writing, but it happened.

And it's not about him having available suns... i am saying Superman power level was beyond the best of Gladiator. I am talking the best vs. the best. Superman handling so much power with his own abilities, with his own body, ranks amongst elite cosmics. He wasn't empowered, because he handled such huge energies.

It would be different if he was simply empowered to carry the job, but that wasn't the case.

carver9
Can you explain how it's not natural? What kind of question is that carver? How it's not natural? Look at a fact, Superman handled so much power, that's current Superman... Superman can handle so much power to one punch multiversal being in WF. A fact, it's within Superman abilities to handle so much power, without being overloaded, in his system, which is far beyond Gladiator in any shape and form... shitty writing, but it happened.

And it's not about him having available suns... i am saying Superman power level was beyond the best of Gladiator. I am talking the best vs. the best. Superman handling so much power with his own abilities, with his own body, ranks amongst elite cosmics. He wasn't empowered, because he handled such huge energies.

It would be different if he was simply empowered to carry the job, but that wasn't the case.

So you're comparing AMPED Superman to a regularly powered Gladiator? Is that what it takes?

Inedian
Look, from here on is just running in circle with these debate.

DarkSaint85
A regularly powered Gladiator in a world where physics and science are all warped.

carver9
You're trying to hard. I'm not paying you any attention buddy. Gladiator at this moment and time is above Skyfather level. Enjoy.

DarkSaint85
Well if you can prove science wasn't being rewritten and reality wasnt warped, go for it.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well if you can prove science wasn't being rewritten and reality wasnt warped, go for it.

Hey, my intentions are NOT to change your mind. You do you DC thing and I do my Gladiator and Hulk thang. At this moment, you should probably ignore anything I have to say about the showing.

DarkSaint85
At this moment?

That ship sailed long ago lol. Especially when you didn't understand what buffer meant.

-Pr-
lol, buffer.

Diesldude
So you're comparing AMPED Superman to a regularly powered Gladiator? Is that what it takes? didn't superman travel light years and destroy a planet just by jumping off it while in a weakened state?

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
didn't superman travel light years and destroy a planet just by jumping off it while in a weakened state?

He did? He traveled light yrs after jumping off of a planet? Scans.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, buffer.

Dont do that.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, buffer.

I know laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.