Which is stupider?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
Let's take a look at the three most colossal failures of powerful Star Wars villains trying to kill their adversaries.

victreebelvictr

AncientPower
Except, y'know, Vitiate was at a fraction of his power and probably thought a point-blank FLS was his last chance.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by AncientPower
Except, y'know, Vitiate was at a fraction of his power and probably thought a point-blank FLS was his last chance. Or he was old and nearly blind. smile

Zenwolf
I'm not sure how Joruus allowed himself to get killed, he only died due to various things going against him that he couldn't really control.

So really this is between Maul and Vitiate and really, I think Maul takes it. Vitiate even though he was dumb to go forward instead of back, at least he was putting up some kind of offense instead of just standing around to gloat in a 'victory'.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I'm not sure how Joruus allowed himself to get killed, he only died due to various things going against him that he couldn't really control.

So really this is between Maul and Vitiate and really, I think Maul takes it. Vitiate even though he was dumb to go forward instead of back, at least he was putting up some kind of offense instead of just standing around to gloat in a 'victory'. Is that Sig of yours actually a part of the Star Wars Story?

I have never heard of an OP Stormtrooper.

gold slorg
Yes, they are called "dark troopers", google them

victreebelvictr

gold slorg
ask Urs for an invite link smile

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by gold slorg
ask Urs for an invite link smile Okay then...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Is that Sig of yours actually a part of the Star Wars Story?

I have never heard of an OP Stormtrooper.

Hell no, they're from Dark Forces series and other material from before the overhaul.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hell no, they're from before the overhaul of the Canon. Oh, so they aren’t Canon, thanks. thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Where is Palpatine?

victreebelvictr

Freedon Nadd
Is he not a colossal failure?

The man died at his apprentice's hand, his own Force storm after he was cut off from The Force, died by Han's hands. He knew nothing how to save himself, and he had to go on Korroban to be told he has to possess a baby. And the Sith ghosts trolled the poor old man.

victreebelvictr
I think most Sith Lords have died at the hands of their apprentices tbh...

Yeah, but the Force Storm destroyed planets, so it was impressive none the less.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I think most Sith Lords have died at the hands of their apprentices tbh...

Yeah, but the Force Storm destroyed planets, so it was impressive none the less.

Force storms don't destroy planets. They raze planets' surface.
Because Sidious knows a destructive Force ability does not mean he is not a failure.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Force storms don't destroy planets. They raze planets' surface.
Because Sidious knows a destructive Force ability does not mean he is not a failure. Maybe, But he is a powerful failure!

Freedon Nadd
For the most powerful Sith - he died patheticly every time.

victreebelvictr

RealistRacism
Can we add more options for Maul please?

CuckedCurry
thumb up

Freedon Nadd
Well, Geistalt's poll is kind of useless. All three of them died the same death due to same reasons.
ARROGANCE

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Can we add more options for Maul please?

Maul hate or do you want to bait out quan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.