Origin (YouTube Premium)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
This trailer looks kind of cool. I might get around to checking it out soon. I like some sci-fi and this looks promising.

Anybody seen it yet?

Here's the trailer:

HjRjcgByAhk

And here's the first episode, which is free:

9fUU6y5-rTc

Flyattractor
Looks likea Not Very SCI FI Sci Fi Show. I miss when Sci Fi was just trying to be FUN!

Patient_Leech
I'm 5 episodes in with this and am enjoying it for what it is.

There are a lot of sci-fi cliches, but none that are annoying enough to ruin it (no shapeshifting or anything, mostly semi-grounded sci-fi stuff, like AI, virtual reality, space travel, etc, which I like). It's doing sort of "Lost" situation where it cuts back and forth to flashbacks with each character, which is a little annoying, but it actually is good for learning about the characters. Each of the actors is quite good and the production and visuals of the show are top-notch, so the design of the ship and futuristic landscapes and such are excellent. So far I would highly recommend. Even though the storytelling isn't groundbreaking so far, it excels in many other respects.

But like I said, I'm only about halfway through the show.

If you like sci-fi horror movies like Pandorum (which I do), then this is right for you. thumb up

Patient_Leech
Finished this show, liked it a lot.

Cleverly written with stunning production and performances.

Only very minor unnecessary tangent in one episode, I think. But it doesn't taint the show much at all.

I just wonder why they didn't have an MRI machine on the multi-trillion dollar colony ship. Hm..

Need season 2...

Patient_Leech
Well, this got cancelled. Fu#k. sad

"YouTube cancels two original series..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.