Gladiator vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H

Round 2: All abilities allowed

StiltmanFTW
RIGHTEOUS RAGE FTW

One Big Mob
If Namor kills him, is he disqualified? Because Gladiator can definitely win by DQ if that's the case.

One_Angry_Scot
Gladiator takes a step and breaks his ankle. Namor then punches his head off for fun.

sonicwires
wow ,you guys have high opinion of namor
.. if namor had Posiedon trident instead of Neptune he would win but Neptune trident sucks its just made out of admantium it has no mytic abilities and its probably sitting at the bottom of the ocean right now .. Namor would need the posiedon trident and this would have to be Ultimate Namor

StiltmanFTW
Namor got a huge upgrade, try to keep up.

His trident never mattered, he doesn't need it - he's not a pussy like Aquaman.

sonicwires
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namor got a huge upgrade, try to keep up.

His trident never mattered, he doesn't need it - he's not a pussy like Aquaman.

im going to say the same thing judge judy says to you

" big upgrade " what ?

used it to beat someone that is heralad level : judge judgy says " who"

he did it recently in less than a couple of seconds judge judge says who , where , when?

i need some sleep
Happy Dance

I hope you aren't going to boast about him getting him impaled( tanking it with ease) by rhino and yeah there wasnt a scratch on his body . its more durable now .. rhino however is one of spidermans viallian
I need some sleep but in the past he has gotten impaled by wolverine that is sad and he had to get saved by a guy in spandex captain America … getting saved by a guy in tights is kind of .. I don't know ::sigh:: so what was his upgrade. do you have any scans

StiltmanFTW
Don't troll, bro.

sonicwires
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't troll, bro.

im really tired so lets just agree to disagree

DarkSaint85
Namor eats Glads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.