Voldemort Vs Dr. Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/6/6e/VoldemortHeadshot_DHP1.png

Voldy has The Elder Wand, all his Horcuxes are intact and hidden.
Doc, has no pants.

Magic versus Science GO!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/7/7d/C7300-Watchmen-movie-Doctor-Manhattan-multiple.jpg

Josh_Alexander
Hahahahahhahagahgayagahgagagaggagagatata!

A clear Quanchi bait.

steverules_2

carthage
Lol

quanchi112
Voldemort wins.

riv6672

Flyattractor

riv6672
Kinda like speaking Cantonese w. a lisp, yeah!

Flyattractor
Like trying to watch Elmer Fudd say pronounce anything with a R in it.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voldemort wins.

KingD19
How does Voldemort kill a God made of energy?

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
How does Voldemort kill a God made of energy?

He can't even kill a kid erm

KingD19
Originally posted by Bentley
He can't even kill a kid erm

With multiple attempts.

riv6672
TBF those were some really great attempts.

Silent Master
If by great you mean sad and pathetic.

Impediment

riv6672
Still wondering if the Horcuxes could bypass a fatal attack, but oh well.

KingD19
He could just read his mind and teleport to them to kill them. Or teleport the horcruxes to them. Or bfr him to Mars. Voldemort would just suffocate 6 or 7(if you count Harry) times in a row until he dies for good.

Because until Apparation shows a planetary+ distance, the most he can do is teleport to a different part of the planet.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Bahahahahahahaha!

I don't need further proof that you are Quan's fake! With this, it's clear as water!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Bahahahahahahaha!

I don't need further proof that you are Quan's fake! With this, it's clear as water! You have not proven anything, just your feelings. Riled up.

riv6672
Bahahahahahahaha!

I don't need further proof that you are Quan's fake! With this, it's clear as water!
Have fun playing w. whoever you manage to bait.
Good to know the thread will still produce hundreds of responses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by riv6672
Good to know the thread will still produce hundreds of responses. Voldemprt wins the thread. There is already another thread covering this use the search function you loser. He has no defenses against the magic and is from a weak universe. Keep running, pansy boy.

Josh_Alexander
You have not proven anything, just your feelings. Riled up.

I was speaking with your fake acc. Not with you!!! (Well, I was basically speaking with you!)

Either way, let Eon speak for himself!

Josh_Alexander
Good to know the thread will still produce hundreds of responses.

It's all this can hope for.

thumb up

quanchi112
I was speaking with your fake acc. Not with you!!! (Well, I was basically speaking with you!)

Either way, let Eon speak for himself! You have offered zero proof just your suspicions. Eon possesses wisdom so do I. Birds of a feather sort of thing. He does but you accusing him of my fake account brings me into this fiasco. Try to control yourself.

Josh_Alexander
You have offered zero proof just your suspicions. Eon possesses wisdom so do I. Birds of a feather sort of thing. He does but you accusing him of my fake account brings me into this fiasco. Try to control yourself.

I have the evidence of him quoting your stupid opinion! He has no voice of his own but yours.

He is your puppet, your fake acc!

Manhattan demolishes, you are a JOKE!

quanchi112
I have the evidence of him quoting your stupid opinion! He has no voice of his own but yours.

He is your puppet, your fake acc!

Manhattan demolishes, you are a JOKE! That is not evidence of him being an alt account that is evidence of him being incredibly intelligent and wise. Crucio or kill curse. Donezo.

steverules_2
Love these arguments

Josh_Alexander
That is not evidence of him being an alt account that is evidence of him being incredibly intelligent and wise. Crucio or kill curse. Donezo.

A shame this wasn't a poll.

WolvesofBabylon
Joke thread. Manhattan erases Voldemort

Robtard
This has been done before: Manhattan explodes Voldermort with a thought and/or turns his wand into farts, while not caring one way or the other.

The Killing Curse likely wouldn't work on Manhattan even if Voldermort could get it off in time, he's not "living" in the sense a human or wizard is. Also as noted, Manhattan can recreate his body after its been destroyed, Manhattan has multiple bodies if he wants, Manhattan can go intangible.

quanchi112
A shame this wasn't a poll. Popularity does not determine the outcomes. Kill curse or crucio. No magical defenses. He is also very slow to react because nothing in his film threatens him unlike the true dark lord.

Bashar Teg
Dr Manhattan should be banned from all topics. It's just not fair, he's basically god

Josh_Alexander
Popularity does not determine the outcomes. Kill curse or crucio. No magical defenses. He is also very slow to react because nothing in his film threatens him unlike the true dark lord.

KMC》》》》you. Cry all you want.

Manhattan erases him with a thought! Then mocks Voldi. Stop joking kiddo.

quanchi112
KMC》》》》you. Cry all you want.

Manhattan erases him with a thought! Then mocks Voldi. Stop joking kiddo. Absurd. Quit hiding behind others. Crucio has him writhing in pain. Kill curse one shots him, etc.

Eon Blue

KingD19
Why did Quan make another account?

Eon Blue
The density on these boards is incalculable.

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue

Josh_Alexander

Eon Blue
Was that a defence!?

C'mon! Now I feel bad; bullying is not my thing.

Chat later Eon, when you are recovered and ready contest me (If you are Quan however, you will never be laughing out loud )

Ready for what? Recovered from what?

You really are a deluded child.

BruceSkywalker
sitting back.. reading posts. drinking perrier and eating cheese popcorn

Emmy Evangeline
Josh needs to moderate his life. That being said Voldemort would against Manhattan

riv6672
mmmm. Necro Bump. Tasty!

Impediment
Manhattan can see the future, recreate himself, duplicate himself, and control atoms.

Voldemort dies.

Eon Blue
Voldemort uses crucio curse on, Manhattan writhes in pain. Killing curse one shots him. Too many options for Lord Voldemort.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Voldemort uses crucio curse on, Manhattan writhes in pain. Killing curse one shots him. Too many options for Lord Voldemort.

I'm not sure why you think these things would work on an immortal energy being.

BruceSkywalker
voldy is too damn old looking at doc's blue penis lol

Emmy Evangeline
Nobody can take account that Voldemort is really powerful. He can fly and spin like a whirly bird.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
voldy is too damn old looking at doc's blue penis lol

So, you're saying that Voldy is jealous of the Doctor's magic wand?

riv6672

Adam Grimes
Voldemort gets his own wand shoved up the ass by pre accident Manhattan

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, you're saying that Voldy is jealous of the Doctor's magic wand?

Sure, why not.. lol

you staying safe

Surtur
Voldemort is probably more jealous of the fact that while one of them has achieved actual immortality the other was defeated by a 17 yr. old

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Voldemort gets his own wand shoved up the ass by pre accident Manhattan

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

quanchi112
Voldemort stomps. The hbo series just how pitiful Manhattan was. He was far from invulnerable and unable to alter his fate despite hillbillies rallying against him.

Surtur

Surtur
Voldemort: defeated by teenagers

Dr. Manhattan: worlds smartest and strongest man failed to do anything but inconvenience him for like 60 seconds

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur

Best dark lord ever Far better than the hillbilly bullies that beat the naked freak.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Manhattan: I'm legit immortal

Voldemort: Put my soul in a cup and a snake and stuff

quanchi112
Manhattan: I'm legit immortal

Voldemort: Put my soul in a cup and a snake and stuff Manhattan died. Rednecks beat him. Trumpers>Manhattan.

Surtur
Nope, the photo shown is not the Doc from the tv series. Different versions, the feats do not translate.

quanchi112
Nope, the photo shown is not the Doc from the tv series. Different versions, the feats do not translate. Canon for both. Hbo has made it so. Pretendvtrumperscdid not beat him but they did. I thoroughly enjoyed you morons exaggerating this loser to see him fall from the top.

Surtur
They are different versions kiddo.

Don't embarrass yourself further. It's done.

riv6672
Voldemort is probably more jealous of the fact that while one of them has achieved actual immortality the other was defeated by a 17 yr. old
Doctor M started sleeping w. Silk Spectre II when she was about 17, yeah?

Surtur
Doctor M started sleeping w. Silk Spectre II when she was about 17, yeah?

Guess they both got f*cked by a teenager.

ZING!

quanchi112
They are different versions kiddo.

Don't embarrass yourself further. It's done. No, this is just the story continued. Manhattan was shown to be quite vulnerable in a laughably weak universe. I win. You inevitably lose.

riv6672
Guess they both got f*cked by a teenager.

ZING!

https://i.imgur.com/ZydmWoQ.gif

Impediment
The OP states movie Manhattan via picture and not the HBO version unless otherwise noted specifically.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Sure, why not.. lol

you staying safe

As safe as one can in the current situation. Mostly sitting on my ass in front of a computer doing extremely boring but extremely easy work related to some local university stuff. Have to get up and give my eyeballs a rest though. Do a bit of exercise etc. Staring at a monitor like 18 hours a day (I don't really sleep much) is probably going to render me blind at some point lol. Hope things are well on that side.

Putinbot1
The TV show is an alternative Universe to the comic and the movie. Neither is canon to Moore and neither is the recent debacle in comics.

riv6672

SquallX

riv6672
Or relevant in a fight...laughing

Surtur
No, this is just the story continued. Manhattan was shown to be quite vulnerable in a laughably weak universe. I win. You inevitably lose.

I said to not embarrass yourself further did you think today was opposite day?

quanchi112
I said to not embarrass yourself further did you think today was opposite day? Crucio wins with one spell. Poor doc.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
As safe as one can in the current situation. Mostly sitting on my ass in front of a computer doing extremely boring but extremely easy work related to some local university stuff. Have to get up and give my eyeballs a rest though. Do a bit of exercise etc. Staring at a monitor like 18 hours a day (I don't really sleep much) is probably going to render me blind at some point lol. Hope things are well on that side.

yea they are.. coming on here so i can laugh helps, but also glad i have have various movies and tv shows on the dvr that i can catch up on.. i also have disney plus, netflix and amazon prime video to watch stuff as well

riv6672
^^^We should all binge the HP movies, and Watchmen, then come back and vote again.

Surtur
I binged them recently.

Voldy loses.

quanchi112
I binged them recently.

Voldy loses. Based on?

Surtur
Well the OP has confirmed this ain't tv Doc.

So nothing Voldemort can really do. No evidence of any spells working on immortal energy beings.

Unless I missed a chapter. I own all the books, provide me the page please. I have the movies on plex so also the specific scene will do as well.

quanchi112
Well the OP has confirmed this ain't tv Doc.

So nothing Voldemort can really do. No evidence of any spells working on immortal energy beings.

Unless I missed a chapter. I own all the books, provide me the page please. Spells work so onus is on you to prove it does not. If you cannot offer evidence then I welcome your surrender.

Surtur
Lol nope the no limits fallacy comes into play.

quanchi112
Lol nope the no limits fallacy comes into play. Not a limit but the spells functioning. If you cannot prove he resists or evades he loses. Simple so you can grasp it.

Surtur
Lol that's not how this works son.

Eon Blue
Not a limit but the spells functioning. If you cannot prove he resists or evades he loses. Simple so you can grasp it.

thumb up

Surtur
Thumbing your own posts up is whirly levels of sadness

quanchi112
Lol that's not how this works son. Yes, it is. If you believe he resists the function of the spells prove it. You need evidence.

Emmy Evangeline
But The doc deserves his due

quanchi112
Thumbing your own posts up is whirly levels of sadness You need to debate based off evidence alone.

Surtur
Yes and based on evidence voldemort has only killed physical beings.

Can you link me to him doing otherwise?

Impediment
You need to debate based off evidence alone.

Prove that spells like Crucio work on Manhattan or stop your "Based on?" parroting.

Prove that Manhattan can be tortured with a spell.

The whole "weaker universe" tact is nil and doesn't hold water. That's just your opinion.

riv6672
I binged them recently.

Voldy loses.
Thanks for doing the research. thumb up

Emmy Evangeline
Dr. Manhattan is a little girl.

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Remember that funny little face he made when he became atomized?

riv6672

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Every ability Manhattan has is in Voldemorts arsenal. We never got to see Voldemort at full power because HP beat him. HP was only able to beat him due to prophecy. It's not that he lost to teenagers without the prophecy he would of been god. Even the muggles were worried.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Every ability Manhattan has is in Voldemorts arsenal. We never got to see Voldemort at full power because HP beat him. HP was only able to beat him due to prophecy. It's not that he lost to teenagers without the prophecy he would of been god. Even the muggles were worried.

Well said.

People saying that Voldemort got beaten by a kid are sorely misinformed as per the HP mythos that revolve around both characters. Voldemort stomps Manhattan out of his pathetic puppet-like existence.

riv6672

Impediment
The sock accounts are adorable.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Impediment

Your mind will change when you least expect it. You'll be like "That chick Emily was right!" By then Josh Alexander will be your best friend.

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Magic is powerful Eon

Surtur
Prove that spells like Crucio work on Manhattan or stop your "Based on?" parroting.

The whole "weaker universe" tact is nil and doesn't hold water. That's just your opinion.

I'm almost tempted to make a "Thanos with the IG vs Voldemort" thread just to see him lose his mind.

After all...Thanos never resisted death magic. Hell God from Bruce Almighty never resisted a death curse. Voldemort can beat Yahweh!

quanchi112
Yes and based on evidence voldemort has only killed physical beings.

Can you link me to him doing otherwise?

https://youtu.be/70NrS7Wr7qA

Dr. Manhattan is clearly a physical being. Watch the clip. Anything else?

quanchi112

The whole "weaker universe" tact is nil and doesn't hold water. That's just your opinion. That is the function of the spell and physical attacks clearly work on Manhattan.

We clearly see him susceptible to physical attacks. He resisted nothing he was blown up.

https://youtu.be/70NrS7Wr7qA

If you believe he can resist a physical attack and the function of the spell the onus is on you. I use evidence I need something from you not just your opinion.

smile

Bashar Teg
the physical forms of dr manhattan are simply his mass-produced avatars. The body is weak but the spirit which creates them is indestructible.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the physical forms of dr manhattan are simply his mass-produced avatars. The body is weak but the spirit which creates them is indestructible. I am not saying he kills him just that his physical body is susceptible to magic like anything else.

Surtur
Lol if you wanna treat the death curse as a purely physical attack then we can only judge it based on the most durable beings it has killed. I think we've seen humans and goblins killed with it. Oh and an owl.

Oh it can shatter stone too, yet shockingly does ZERO damage to the physical form of living beings. There aren't any marks on them or broken bones from getting hit with stone shattering force. They are just dead.

Gee it's almost like it's a mystical death curse and not a purely physical attack.

Bashar Teg
it would be like the climax of doctor strange. Voldemort kills doc over and over for infinity, driving himself mad

Surtur
When it comes to pure damage dealing magic I just don't think Voldemort has the raw power to explode him. Especially if he decides to turn into a giant.

And he can create copies of himself to be in multiple places at once. This...isn't going to end well for Tommy Boy.

quanchi112
Lol if you wanna treat the death curse as a purely physical attack then we can only judge it based on the most durable beings it has killed. I think we've seen humans and goblins killed with it. Oh and an owl.

Oh it can shatter stone too, yet shockingly does ZERO damage to the physical form of living beings. There aren't any marks on them or broken bones from getting hit with stone shattering force. They are just dead.

Gee it's almost like it's a mystical death curse and not a purely physical attack. I did not cite the kill curse I cited the torture curse. If you do not know what crucio means kindly exit the debate. If you believe he can resist cite proof.

Surtur
None of the unforgivable curses are purely physical

quanchi112
None of the unforgivable curses are purely physical They have to physically hit you for the effects to take place. Manhattan is susceptible to physical attacks. The outcome is pretty easy to see.

Surtur
Crucio doesn't physically make any contact with you at all. There is no beam that fires out of the wand like with the AK. There is no dodging it and the only side effects are mental.

quanchi112
Crucio doesn't physically make any contact with you at all. There is no beam that fires out of the wand like with the AK. There is no dodging it and the only side effects are mental. You need to physically use your magic to strike someone with it. Just as it is not seen but it clearly has a point in which it connects to something of a physical nature.

Adam Grimes
Manhattan rorschachs him lol.

quanchi112
Manhattan rorschachs him lol. Nah, crucio is all that is required.

Bashar Teg
imho imp should enforce a ban on doc manhattan and Q from all movie vs threads. a "no omnipotent and invincible gods" rule

Adam Grimes
Nah, crucio is all that is required. Ok. Moldy kills himself then. I concede.

quanchi112
Ok. Moldy kills himself then. I concede. So nonsense. The dark lord wins.

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
i raised the argument is that he cannot be killed, because it's true

it would be like the climax of doctor strange. Voldemort kills doc over and over for infinity, driving himself mad

riv6672
laughing

Surtur
i raised the argument is that he cannot be killed, because it's true

He can't be killed by anyone in the HP universe that is for sure. As for movie or tv characters who could take him on...there are a few, but not many.

If I was a wizard from HP and I encountered Manhattan and I knew about his abilities...I'd probably try imperio. I don't know if it'd work, but I feel like going after his mind would be the best shot. It would probably fail.

Darthvaderrocks
Dr. Manhattan vaporizes him

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Darthvaderrocks

Doc may vaporize himself but the Dark lord would kill Doc

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Darthvaderrocks

Based on?

SquallX
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Remember that funny little face he made when he became atomized?

You mean the same face no nose made when some no name with a funny name told him to go shove it?

TheVaultDweller
He can't be killed by anyone in the HP universe that is for sure. As for movie or tv characters who could take him on...there are a few, but not many.

If I was a wizard from HP and I encountered Manhattan and I knew about his abilities...I'd probably try imperio. I don't know if it'd work, but I feel like going after his mind would be the best shot. It would probably fail.

You can make him leave if he gets sad enough though. Voldemort just needs to tell his life story and Manhattan will BFR himself. stick out tongue

Impediment
I'm fairly certain that more than a few people in this thread masturbate to pictures of Voldy.

Manhattan wins so easily that anyone who says otherwise is a troll.

Bashar Teg
manhattan beats everyone besides Q and that's a stalemate. silly topic

Emmy Evangeline
Voldemort wins easily and is given a celebrational party with song and dance

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Dude I can honestly see that

Surtur
Why not have Quan come post too so all 3 socks can be posting at once?

Eon Blue

Surtur
Pictured: First known photograph of a god

https://i.imgur.com/JkXAFHU.jpg

Emmy Evangeline
It's just like MCU depicting Thanos

Surtur
Yes Quan...yes it is.

SquallX

Surtur
Voldemort failed to kill a baby.

Impediment
What part of "Manhattan rebuilt himself multiple times and can do it again" don't people understand?

Even if the Killing Curse worked, that is. Which it wouldn't.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>