Martian Manhunter runs the telepathy gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XLR87T3
Can use composite feats of Pre & Post Flashpoint, as well as Fernus feats. Speed, reaction time, etc is relevant since this is an actual fight with the only rule being they must use telepathy. J'onn is morals off and fighting to the best of his ability

Gorilla Grodd
Emma Frost
Rachel Grey/Summers
Phoenix Emma Frost
Moondragon (the one Thor resisted)
Jean Grey
Professor Charles Xavier
Nate Grey
Shaman Nate Grey

deathslash
This is a really wonky list. For some reason a Phoenix Force enhanced Emma Frost is so far beneath Xavier when a non telepath with the PF (Cyclops) managed to resist Xavier....

Anyway, he should beat the first three with varying degrees of difficulty. I personally doubt that he can beat Phoenix Emma.

XLR87T3
Xavier dropped them all, Cyclops was the only one who could resist.

PF Cyclops >>>>>> PF Emma

Smurph
lol @ Phoenix Emma being below standard Jean.

That's a lot of stips to try and balance out J'onn being a massive jobber. At his best, he loses somewhere between 7-9.

XLR87T3
Standard Jean mindraped Magneto and Juggernaut through their helmets. What did Phoenix Force Emma do besides get dropped by Proffesor X?

abhilegend
And unable to control Rulk.

XLR87T3
Rulk is OP, he'd solo the Justice League wink

StyleTime
Rachel outperformed Phoenix Emma too. It's like Emma's telepathy went down as her other stats went up.

You could even make an argument regular Emma would beat Phoenix Emma on showings lol. AvX was just that wacky.

leonidas
yeah, but really, when has the pf been shown to ridiculously amp ANY hosts psi power? tk, sure, but i mean tp... most characters that have hosted the pf at some point have feats WITHOUT the pf that are greater than those they showed while hosting it. it's weird. most writers just don't really seem to grasp what the pf is supposed to be or do. even with its recent focus in the last few years it STILL reeks of inconsistency and just plain non-commitment or maybe indecisiveness on the part of the writers. terrible stuff. that bit with jane just....smacking the host around in the astral or psi plain was absurd. and i LIKED jane. a lot. sigh....

"Id"
I partially blame the inconsistent with the difficulty in taming Phoenix Force.

There is a learning curve that comes in handling the Phoenix Force. Similar to how there is learning curve in mastering the Emotional Entity say Ion?

Any GL who is a host of Ion should elevate the powers well passed a sing Guardian, as the power is not only internalized but directly taps into the Central Battery. However each incarnation of Ion has had mixed results at varied degrees. At times it seems as if they did not perform any better from when they where a GL.

With the Penis Force. Rachel was in much better control of the Penetrating Force, when she held the Blue Echo, as opposed to her days in Excalibur.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.