What is the most impressive planet-busting feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valkorion
what is the most impressive planet busting force feat?

nihilus gigadrain?
ziostiate?
force storms?

The Ellimist
In terms of sheer destruction, force storms by far.

Ziost and gigadrain also have a drain component though, so not sure how you weigh that.

xolthol
Originally posted by The Ellimist
In terms of sheer destruction, force storms by far.

Ziost and gigadrain also have a drain component though, so not sure how you weigh that.
Why? FS seems less powerful than ziost.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by xolthol
Why? FS seems less powerful than ziost.

It effortlessly swallowed an entire fleet of New Republic capital ships and the Eclipse, and has been stated to be capable of "killing worlds" and having the power to "tear surfaces" off of planets. Ziost may have a larger effect radius (or at least apparent one - we don't know how a full potency force storm would look if dropped in an atmosphere), but it doesn't even effect buildings, let alone muster the firepower needed to oneshot an Eclipse super star destroyer, which would probably be more than needed to do a base delta zero anyway.

Freedon Nadd
Nihilus' Hunger and Vitiate's Thought-bomb is more efficient.

The Merchant
Nihilus drain was compared to a republic fleet bombing the planet.

HP Legend
INB4 Freedumb Nadd says Nihilus's drain.

OT-Sidious's force storms.

Edit: Freedumb Nadd posted first.

sad

Beelzebub
The only potentially planet busting feat is Sidious's Force storm which Luke believed would destroy the planet. Valk and Nihilus's feats are just surface wipers.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by HP Legend
INB4 Freedumb Nadd says Nihilus's drain.

OT-Sidious's force storms.

Edit: Freedumb Nadd posted first.

sad

It was stated that in time Nihilus' drain will wipe life with mere presence and Vitiate acquired enough Dark Side energy throughout the Old Republic timeline to blast an entire galaxy. Think your statements before typing them with your keyboard, arrogant shmuck. thumb up

victreebelvictr

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Beelzebub
The only potentially planet busting feat is Sidious's Force storm which Luke believed would destroy the planet. Valk and Nihilus's feats are just surface wipers.

Given that Luke has never seen such performances before - of course he would believe that.

Beelzebub
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Given that Luke has never seen such performances before - of course he would believe that.

He said that from what he sensed ( I.E. through the Force ) it had that power.

HP Legend
It was stated that in time Nihilus' drain will wipe life with mere presence and Vitiate acquired enough Dark Side energy throughout the Old Republic timeline to blast an entire galaxy. Think your statements before typing them with your keyboard, arrogant shmuck. thumb up

Yes Nihilus's drain is so powerful that he needed to bombard planets from orbit before draining them.

thumb up

Also take a chill pill dude. I was only joking.

victreebelvictr
Yes Nihilus's drain is so powerful that he needed to bombard planets from orbit before draining them.

thumb up

Also take a chill pill dude. I was only joking. Nice counter. thumb up

snoke123
Nihilus does not use bombing (and I challenge someone to prove me that he uses)

AncientPower
Originally posted by The Ellimist
but it doesn't even effect buildings

Lmao, wut?

Selenial
Originally posted by snoke123
Nihilus does not use bombing (and I challenge anyone to prove that he does)

Azronger
Nimbus did bomb the planet beforehand, but it wasn't with ships. smile

Freedon Nadd

thumb up

Also take a chill pill dude. I was only joking.

Prove that he used bombing.

Even if he did. It was stated he devoured several planets' energies. One planet would already give him enough power to drain the other planets by himself alone.
thumb up

I did not know you were joking because you seem to be fully in control of your mental capacities.

Freedon Nadd
He said that from what he sensed ( I.E. through the Force ) it had that power.

Because Luke was attributing the Force storms' capacity to Darth Sidious' Dark Side aura. Luke was astonished by the fact that he faced, for the first time, a living Dark Side nexus.

RealistRacism
Sometimes Nadd sounds like Revanchiste, and other times he sounds fairly reasonable. This intelligence level fluctuation is quite odd, do you share your account with someone else Nadd?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Sometimes Nadd sounds like Revanchiste, and other times he sounds fairly reasonable. This intelligence level fluctuation is quite odd, do you share your account with someone else Nadd?

Is that supposed to be a compliment?

https://goo.gl/images/UDrmUS

Beelzebub
Because Luke was attributing the Force storms' capacity to Darth Sidious' Dark Side aura. Luke was astonished by the fact that he faced, for the first time, a living Dark Side nexus.

Can you elaborate on what you're trying to say here? Why would Luke attribute Sidious's Force storm with the ability to destroy a planet if he was simply saying that Sidious's Darkside aura was impressive.

HP Legend
Originally posted by Freedumb Nadd
Prove that he used bombing.

Even if he did. It was stated he devoured several planets' energies. One planet would already give him enough power to drain the other planets by himself alone.
thumb up

I did not know you were joking because you seem to be fully in control of your mental capacities.

I'll find you the quote and address your points later.

Freedon Nadd
Can you elaborate on what you're trying to say here? Why would Luke attribute Sidious's Force storm with the ability to destroy a planet if he was simply saying that Sidious's Darkside aura was impressive.

Freedon Nadd
I'll find you the quote and address your points later.

Something from Shooting Nova/Sun Razer's threads? Happy Dance

victreebelvictr
Something from Shooting Nova/Sun Razer's threads? Happy Dance My threads are Canon. smile

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
My threads are Canon. smile

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8e/d5/7b/8ed57b2c212328ca7d5a01af2368f4e8--doctor-who-meme-th-doctor.jpg

Beelzebub
"The key to Luke's turning is the moment when he and Leia realize the Emperor is no longer defined by his physical form, but has become a chaotic nexus of dark energies that swell and burst open the fabric of space, tearing apart everything in the vicinity, human and machine."

-Dark Empire endnotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.