KMC GOTY Awards 2018

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
So, the year is nearly at an end.

We have some releases coming yet, but what would you choose as your GOTY for 2018?

My pick is Kingdom Come: Deliverance, I've had a ridiculous amount of fun with that game, despite it's buggy launch and huge patches, and further DLC Buggy launches.

No game has taken up so much of my time within a single year, 269 hours I've counted.

Impediment
God of War or Red Dead Redemption 2.

Arachnid1
My personal GOTY was Spider-man.

Also, I'm heavily biased.

BackFire
Haven't played Spiderman or RDR2 yet, but I have a difficult time imagining them being better than God of War, it was a masterpiece.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BackFire
Haven't played Spiderman or RDR2 yet, but I have a difficult time imagining them being better than God of War, it was a masterpiece. Currently playing through God of War so I'll let you know if my opinion changes once I finish. It's been great so far though.

NemeBro
There were a lot of apparently great games I didn't get to play this year (God of War, RDR 2, Spider-Man, etc.), but of the ones I have played I'd probably say Monster Hunter World.

Kazenji
Spider-man or Dusk for me.

ares834
God of War. No real question.

Trocity
Just started RDR2, it's pretty fun so far but I couldn't really make an opinion on it yet until I've played through the entire thing.

Spider-Man was better than God of War for me.

CroftAlice
I would've chose SOTTR,but RDR 2 it's fantastic

-Pr-
The only "big" game I've played this year that didn't disappoint me is God of War, though while good, it has some faults that really hurt it, imo.

Best game I've played this year? FFXIV, though I would have liked to try Spider-Man and RDR2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.