Dr. Strange 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Coming May 2021 ...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/doctor-strange-2-scott-derrickson-returning-direct-1168156

quanchi112
**** yes. I heard rumblings online on YouTube so I suspected more BeneStrange is on the way. Cannot wait to see more of him on the big screen.

riv6672

Kazenji
Already seen some of the stupid comments like "But how he's dead"...

BruceSkywalker
i wanna see Clea and D'Spayre

Josh_Alexander
Am trully looking forward for this movie!

Strange is one of my favorite characters.

Eon Blue

Darth Thor

riv6672

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
Already seen some of the stupid comments like "But how he's dead"...

People are dumb.

Darth Thor
Well that's what the Russos want us to believe right? That everyone is truly gone lol

Honestly their denial of it is silly, so expect dumb responses to news like this.

StiltmanFTW
Well, they aren't wrong.

It's just that Marvel Universe is full of miracles that allow characters to get revived even if they got atomized and had their souls destroyed, lol.

Nowadays, resurrections are so mundane, they even take place off-panel with no writer bothering to give readers a single word of explanation...

Darth Thor
What I mean is when you disintegrate characters like BP and SM and Star Lord, you might as well say something like "I think it's no spoiler to say these characters will eventually be back, but it's about the journey to how we get there"

Instead of saying "Nope, they are all totally dead and gone" Lol

riv6672

Kazenji
Also non-comic book readers aren't use to that sort of thing compared to us that actually read comics, When a hero dies that's it they're dead for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.