Sabretooth vs. Blade (New)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
https://i.postimg.cc/bvy62k6Q/Sabretooth.jpg

Vs.

https://i.postimg.cc/SRMVprsp/Blade1.jpgfree picture hosting

Round 1: Most current versions of each (Even if Blade still has that wack ass gun for a hand.)

Round 2: Both at their peak. Adamantium Sabretooth against Blade on human blood fully armed.

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW
Creed ejaculates in Blade's butt.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Creed ejaculates in Blade's butt.

Is that your final answer?

StiltmanFTW
Then he puts his dick in Blade's mouth thumb up

Vanguard
Then he puts his dick in Blade's mouth thumb up

Can you be serious and answer the question?

StiltmanFTW
I already did.

Brooks can't compete with Sabretooth.

Vanguard
I know somebody feels Blade has more than a chance here. With the weapons he carries, has a healing factor himself, strength about equal...etc

DarkSaint85
I don't think his HF is equal or close to Sabes.... Especially in round 2. Weaponry doesn't matter, not at this level

Kazenji
Blade doesn't have a gun for a hand anymore, Go read some comics.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Kazenji
Blade doesn't have a gun for a hand anymore, Go read some comics.

You really got me there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I don't think his HF is equal or close to Sabes.... Especially in round 2. Weaponry doesn't matter, not at this level

Then I think of the skill gap too. But true his healing isn't as good. I'd give speed and skill to Blade.

StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth was trained by the Foreigner and is always shown as faster than Logan, who happened to shock Blade with his speed.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Vanguard
You really got me there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yet you behave like you know everything about every character.

StiltmanFTW

You missed the thread in which he bragged about "reading" comics on youtube laughing out loud

XLR87T3
Blade should be at least Spider-Man level logically, but instead he gets blitzed by Logan. Even that sexy asf chick from the Underworld series is superior in stats than Blade. The dude is like the leftover sperm of Vampire Hunter D, as far as power levels are concerned.

Vanguard

Never said that, don't know how you came to that conclusion.

Vanguard
You missed the thread in which he bragged about "reading" comics on youtube laughing out loud

So when the slides come up with text on youtube, and you read them, that's not reading comics?

I read all my comics online now.

Vanguard
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Blade should be at least Spider-Man level logically, but instead he gets blitzed by Logan. Even that sexy asf chick from the Underworld series is superior in stats than Blade. The dude is like the leftover sperm of Vampire Hunter D, as far as power levels are concerned.

It's true and it's ****ed up, he should be like Wolverine, possibly a little better.

StiltmanFTW
Triple post, nice. Get angry, Van thumb up Start drooling.

Sin I AM
Competitive fight. I think Creeds hf has been downplayed alot in his current team book and he's more susceptible to kos and such that blade could take a maj

RadZoa
The thing is that Sabertooth isn't very smart or skilled, he's just a dumb brute, I'd say Blade takes this quite easily

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RadZoa
The thing is that Sabertooth isn't very smart or skilled, he's just a dumb brute, I'd say Blade takes this quite easily

He's smart when he wants to be. But currently he's been playing anti hero and tbh really isnt that impressive. Id say he's wolverine lite. Blade should give him a good fight before he either kos him or dies from blood loss

DarkSaint85
Would Blade gain anything from Sabes' blood?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Would Blade gain anything from Sabes' blood?

Interesting question. My guess is yes...i think they debated this before when those two faced. Although Logan has proven he can't be turned

SquallX
Originally posted by XLR87T3

Even the left over sperm of D is better than 90% of vamps in fiction.

zopzop
Non jobbing Sabretooth would win IMHO.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Competitive fight. I think Creeds hf has been downplayed alot in his current team book and he's more susceptible to kos and such that blade could take a maj

Well, Blade's got barely appearances at all, so it more than evens it out.

Creed wasn't even KO'd by the beating Cho w/ Hulk power gave him (pre-depowerement).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.