Does it exist; Invincible Blurb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Big Mob
So we all know the quote:

My question is, does it actually exist within the confines of the book? I know it exists as promo material for the book, but I haven't actually found proof that it was printed on the book itself.

So if someone could post a pic of it from the pages/cover/flap of the book, that would help me out here. Don't have access to the edition it comes from, and it apparently wasn't on the back of the HC or paperback versions I could find online.

Thanks in advance.

Jaggarath
I can confirm the Inferno blurb matches the Amazon description.

It should be on the inside flap.

Galan007
This quote doesn't exist in the paperback copy I own. It's not in the digital versions either.

Maybe it's somewhere in the HC? Dunno.

Xiggy
It's a fake

Xiggy
AP made it up when she was in her/his Caedus wanking phase

Galan007
As bran mentioned in the OP: the quote does exist as promotional material for the novel:
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/series/SWF/star-wars-legacy-of-the-force---legends

So in that sense it's 'real'. Existing in the novel itself is another matter, though -- as mentioned, I own a physical copy of the paperback and it's not there; nor is it in the digital versions. So either the quote only appears in certain versions/editions of the physical novel, OR it's *just* promo material.

DarthCaedus77
Yeah it exists in promotional material, we know that much however on the paperback copy I own it's not there.

Jaggarath
It wouldn't be in the paperback. It would be in the internal flap of the hardcover only.

DarthCaedus77
If it exists on the HC, yeah someone take a screenshot.

AncientPower
It's on the HC. thumb up

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by AncientPower
It's on the HC. thumb up

Pic?

Azronger
I've seen it on the hardcover too, I think

EDIT: https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111282615/6168086-caedus+accolade.png

Galan007
Are you kidding me with that pic? Jfc.

RealistRacism
Checks out.

Galan007
It's like he drove by the book at 80mph and snapped the pic.

...Or late stage Palsy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.